Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Rest In Peace, JonBenet

You are gone, but not forgotten.

We are still here with a prayer that one day, justice will be done for you.

As someone else said, thank heaven you're beyond being hurt in this world anymore.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Beautifully put KoldKase.

Thank You.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

JonBenet, you already know what we here can only hope to know. As you rest in Eternal Glory, without hatred or vengeance, we here who still care will always hope your killer(s) will be found and brought to justice. Not because we hate them (though some do) not because we seek vengeance (Sayeth the Lord, Vengeance is Mine) but because it is RIGHT. And we need more RIGHT in the world.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Wink

If ya'll really want to help me out - please tell me what you would do if you were stuck in Atlanta on this rainy, cold miserable day!!! And quick!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    If ya'll really want to help me out - please tell me what you would do if you were stuck in Atlanta on this rainy, cold miserable day!!! And quick!
    Rent the movies I've wanted to see and havent found the time for....order various appetizers and dishes from the best local chinese delivery service....sit back and relax and thank God I'm not a duck.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation

More like if someone could quickly PM me exactly where St. Ep. Cemetary is since I am finding two different addys.........I will deliver an acknowledgement from the FFJerss today. Isn't today about the same time that the Ramseys were arriving back in Atlanta?

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Go visit JonBenet's grave in Marietta. Take a camera and bring us back some pics if you can. It's in near the town square, you can get a map off the Internet, Mapquest.

Say Hello to Patsy for us.

Here's an ACR site with the name of the church and some pictures: http://www.acandyrose.com/20021225anniversary.htm

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Will absolutely do!

Except for the acknowledging Patsy part....

Still haven't figured out which street address is correct though!!! Oh well, I can sleuth it out when I get there!

Will absolutely do!

Except for the acknowledging Patsy part....

Still haven't figured out which street address is correct though!!! Oh well, I can sleuth it out when I get there!
    Look again. I put a link for you. You can google the church up and then Mapquest it.
    Last edited by koldkase; December 27, 2008, 10:49 am at Sat Dec 27 10:49:26 UTC 2008.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Check your PMs I gave you directions from the airport
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Check your PMs I gave you directions from the airport
    Aw, ain't you a sweet matey?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Got it - see ya on the Flip Side - Thanks for the help everyone!

JFJBR
    RR