Rest In Peace, JonBenet

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 25, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You are gone, but not forgotten.

We are still here with a prayer that one day, justice will be done for you.

As someone else said, thank heaven you're beyond being hurt in this world anymore.

:cand:

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Beautifully put KoldKase.

Thank You.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

JonBenet, you already know what we here can only hope to know. As you rest in Eternal Glory, without hatred or vengeance, we here who still care will always hope your killer(s) will be found and brought to justice. Not because we hate them (though some do) not because we seek vengeance (Sayeth the Lord, Vengeance is Mine) but because it is RIGHT. And we need more RIGHT in the world.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If ya'll really want to help me out - please tell me what you would do if you were stuck in Atlanta on this rainy, cold miserable day!!! And quick!

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Rent the movies I've wanted to see and havent found the time for....order various appetizers and dishes from the best local chinese delivery service....sit back and relax and thank God I'm not a duck.

6. RiverRat

More like if someone could quickly PM me exactly where St. Ep. Cemetary is since I am finding two different addys.........I will deliver an acknowledgement from the FFJerss today. Isn't today about the same time that the Ramseys were arriving back in Atlanta?

7. koldkase

Go visit JonBenet's grave in Marietta. Take a camera and bring us back some pics if you can. It's in near the town square, you can get a map off the Internet, Mapquest.

Say Hello to Patsy for us.

Here's an ACR site with the name of the church and some pictures: http://www.acandyrose.com/20021225anniversary.htm

8. RiverRat

Will absolutely do!

Except for the acknowledging Patsy part....

Still haven't figured out which street address is correct though!!! Oh well, I can sleuth it out when I get there!

9. koldkase

Look again. I put a link for you. You can google the church up and then Mapquest it.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Check your PMs I gave you directions from the airport

11. koldkase

Aw, ain't you a sweet matey? :pirate:

12. RiverRat

Got it - see ya on the Flip Side - Thanks for the help everyone!

JFJBR
    RR

13. RiverRat

Thanks for helping me get there, I am happy that I decided to make the trip. Visiting a little girl's grave is not one of my favorite things to do......

Here is the first picture from my camera phone that I took of JonBenet's grave as it was when I arrived there. Nothing recently placed stood out to me and the Angel Tree is in a sad state.

Attached Files:

14. RiverRat

Immediately after taking the above photo, the windmill toy to the right started twirling even though was no wind blowing around us. I then placed 12 red baby roses at the foot of her grave and took the next photo. Through my camera phone lens, all looked normal, but this is how the picture turned out and the view in my lens stayed upside down until I turned it off.

Attached Files:

15. RiverRat

I swear on all I love that I did nothing to make that picture turn out the way it did - as a matter of fact - I am a little freaked out about it. As I realized what was going on in my camera, I started backing away and almost came to close to where Patsy now lies.....

Hopefully, there are other pics on my real camera, but that will have to wait until later, but it looks like there are zero on there when I know it shouldn't say that!

Over and Out for 2008 in Atlanta -
    RR

16. Elle

Elle Member

One never knows what to think when something strange like this happens RR. Just makes you feel there is some kind of presence there - right? Although we also want to think of a logical answer too. I have odd things happening all the time here-n-there in this house. [​IMG] That was nice of you to pay a visit to JonBenét's grave.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Spooky MOUSE!

You were a sweetheart to go and take the roses...thank you from all of us here at FFJ.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ditto.

I was so touched that you remembered JonBenet with a dozen red roses - one for each year since her death. Thank you from all of us here at FFJ who may never have the chance to visit her grave in person.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR, Thank you.

Thanks for visiting JonBenet's grave, and for leaving the roses. At least YOU remembered her there. I doubt if John Ramsey did.

20. heymom

heymom Member

Wow, that upside and backward photo...

is a little freaky, isn't it....

Do you have any other photos on your camera? I wonder what DeeDee would say - she said she could communicate with spirits. I'll bet she'd be very interested in this event.

Thank you for putting the roses on JonBenet's grave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice