Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

RiverRat,

It may just be a fluke with your camera. I forgot to mention this happens to me all the time. When I took a few shots of the evergreen at the front of my house before Christmas, two of them were rotated to the right. I just took this to be something the camera does all by itself because it does happen a lot. I hope this makes you feel better. When I save it, I then rotate it back to the right position. I have had this camera for five years now, and this happens all of the time with me.

Strange things do happen to all of us. Sometimes we can find a logical answer, and others leave us wondering? In your case, it was a bit strange when you were right beside JonBenét's grave, and this would have thrown any of us, but I do think its camera related. Mine is a Finepix A303.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

was using the camera on her phone, I think, for the two pictures she posted.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I went back and did read that, Moab. I still think by the same token it is related to the photo procedure. I think with my camera it happens at random. I haven't seen it happen with my cell phone, but I'm sure it will.
    Just my opinion.

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

http://www.fixya.com/support/t491909-camera

Camera

posted by gabby999370 on Apr 05, 2008

i was taking automatic pictures and it just turned upside down and i want it to get back upside down
    I know someone who can solve this problem

Best Solution

posted on Nov 16, 2008

pigamous3

Rating: 100%, 1 votes

If you're looking at the face of the phone, there will be volume adjustment buttons on the left-hand side. While using the camera, try pushing those buttons to get the picture back to the way you want it. The top button (volume up) will flip it upside-down or right-side-up. And the bottom button (volume down) will do a mirror image effect.
    Just my opinion.

You certainly could easily be right Elle. but isn't it spooky it happened at JBR's grave?
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Oh, Rat, thank you so much for doing this. Pictures of her little grave help keep us focused on who this injustice is about. Another year, more sideshows...no justice.

I am always shocked at how careless the family of JonBenet is about her grave. I don't even understand whoever is putting flowers on Beth's grave not putting some on JonBenet's as well. They were sisters.

And were there no flowers on Patsy's nor Nedra's graves, Rat?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I'll wager it was Lucinda who put flowers on "her" daughters grave. I doubt she would buy flowers for Patsy OR Jonbenet or Nedra or any other Paugh relative that is buried there. Just MO.

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    You certainly could easily be right Elle. but isn't it spooky it happened at JBR's grave?
    RR was certainly in the right place for something spooky to happen, Moab. I have an open mind and I wouldn't rule it out.
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    RR was certainly in the right place for something spooky to happen, Moab. I have an open mind and I wouldn't rule it out.
    That would be the logical solution that I've been looking for, Elle! I will have to give it a try and see if it works....fine time for me to learn a new trick though!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Talking

Yep! Just tried it and the top button on the left flipped the view! Thank you so much for checking into this for me as we just knew there had to be an explanation for this! I will still consider the timing a wonderful coincidence though!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default From my digital camera

12/27/08

From the Bench