Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

The Angel Tree

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

And Patsy.....

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Unhappy

How tiny......

When you look at the perspective from the length of the beautiful roses, it really does hit you how small that grave is. Such a tiny, defenseless little girl.

Default Hi RR...

First of all, thank you for bringing the roses to Jon Benet's grave for us...You are so thoughtful and kind....Nice of the Captain to accompany you as well....What did he say about the upside-down picture?

I think that those who have passed over communicate with us in whatever way they can RR....Sometimes it is in dreams, thoughts, the bringing together of people or objects....

Interesting observation about the little pinwheel turning when there was no wind too....I have heard of sudden air movement and cooling in connection with spirit visits but never witnessed it.

I have also never heard of an image in a camera or cell phone camera ever reversing like that...I'd like to think that it was an acknowledgement from Jon Benet.....But whether of not it was, I do know that her young spirit knows we are still here supporting her....Wouldn't it be just like a playful youngster like Jon Benet to play such a prank on one of her friends?!

RR, I am so glad that you made that visit and I dearly hope that you will always look back on it as a positive experience with Jon Benet using perhaps the only means she has to say hello!

I will tell you of my own experience in the first year after my mother passed over. I was in deep mourning for a long time and had a hard time coming to terms with no longer having her here in my daily life....I felt sort of abandoned.

My mom was an amateur potter and had made me a number of pieces of useful and decorative pottery for our home. Shortly after her death, her special creations one by one met with accidents and were broken. Of course, each time I was greatly saddened as if losing another piece of my dear mother's legacy.

After the sixth piece of pottery broke within as many months, I finally came to the conclusion that my mother was using one of the few means that she had available to communicate with me and let me know that she was still watching over us and our home.....Perhaps sending me the message that it is the spirit of a person that is everlasting and our world and worldly things are only temporary....This is the message that I believe I received from her and so have found it comforting and have felt more connected to her ever since.

When I told my brother about my thoughts about Mom communicating with me in this way, he said that she had communicated with him in a comforting way but refused to tell me the details as he thought it might freak me out...He sort of indicated that it had something to do with reincarnation...Now you need to understand that my brother is not into any sort of religion at all...A very stable business type, no nonsense, but he seemed pretty sure of the communication whatever it was....Wish I knew! But needless to say, I do believe in communication from the afterlife, and I think that it comes in many forms to those who truly care about those who have passed over.

Voyager

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlsim View Post
    When you look at the perspective from the length of the beautiful roses, it really does hit you how small that grave is. Such a tiny, defenseless little girl.
    And those were tiny baby roses at that.......

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    First of all, thank you for bringing the roses to Jon Benet's grave for us...You are so thoughtful and kind....Nice of the Captain to accompany you as well....What did he say about the upside-down picture?

I think that those who have passed over communicate with us in whatever way they can RR....Sometimes it is in dreams, thoughts, the bringing together of people or objects....

Interesting observation about the little pinwheel turning when there was no wind too....I have heard of sudden air movement and cooling in connection with spirit visits but never witnessed it.

I have also never heard of an image in a camera or cell phone camera ever reversing like that...I'd like to think that it was an acknowledgement from Jon Benet.....But whether of not it was, I do know that her young spirit knows we are still here supporting her....Wouldn't it be just like a playful youngster like Jon Benet to play such a prank on one of her friends?!

RR, I am so glad that you made that visit and I dearly hope that you will always look back on it as a positive experience with Jon Benet using perhaps the only means she has to say hello!

I will tell you of my own experience in the first year after my mother passed over. I was in deep mourning for a long time and had a hard time coming to terms with no longer having her here in my daily life....I felt sort of abandoned.

My mom was an amateur potter and had made me a number of pieces of useful and decorative pottery for our home. Shortly after her death, her special creations one by one met with accidents and were broken. Of course, each time I was greatly saddened as if losing another piece of my dear mother's legacy.

After the sixth piece of pottery broke within as many months, I finally came to the conclusion that my mother was using one of the few means that she had available to communicate with me and let me know that she was still watching over us and our home.....Perhaps sending me the message that it is the spirit of a person that is everlasting and our world and worldly things are only temporary....This is the message that I believe I received from her and so have found it comforting and have felt more connected to her ever since.

When I told my brother about my thoughts about Mom communicating with me in this way, he said that she had communicated with him in a comforting way but refused to tell me the details as he thought it might freak me out...He sort of indicated that it had something to do with reincarnation...Now you need to understand that my brother is not into any sort of religion at all...A very stable business type, no nonsense, but he seemed pretty sure of the communication whatever it was....Wish I knew! But needless to say, I do believe in communication from the afterlife, and I think that it comes in many forms to those who truly care about those who have passed over.

Voyager
    Let's just say that after this visit, my Sweetie GETS IT completely now and has no more questions on why RiverRat is around from time to time. When I realized that I was only 30ish minutes away from our Little Girl - I would still be kicking myself if I had NOT taken the time to adorn her resting spot with something as beautiful as she.....I will consider this as another one of the special moments that I have had to opportunity to experience while helping keep this case alive - YOU know what I mean........

Thank YOU for sharing your story, it is a comfort to hear others experiences. I still cannot figure out how I hit the wrong button as it is not where I normally take hold of the phone when using the camera feature. Here is the photo after I flipped it rightside up:

Thanks again, Rat, for making the journey for all of us. I've been there a few times and it is so tragic to see that little grave, to think of a little girl there.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Yep! Just tried it and the top button on the left flipped the view! Thank you so much for checking into this for me as we just knew there had to be an explanation for this! I will still consider the timing a wonderful coincidence though!
    Sometimes we're sorry when a logical answer presents itself RR, but at the same time it also gives us peace of mind. Having said that, I do know there are a lot of unexplained spiritual happenings.

Just standing in front of Little JonBenét's grave must have been overwhelming for you. You did a great job with your photography.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    And Patsy.....

Patsy would have been 52 years old today.
    Trained for a life permanently displayed on stage, guided by the erroneous belief that an outwardly glamorous life is all which matters, all Patsy could choose was denial after the horrific domestic homicide occurred on that tragic Christmas 1996 night.
    "Grace, Love, and Faithfulness Through All" it says on her gravestone. Interesting. Faithfulness toward whom? Toward the family member who helped her stage the scene because he too had something to hide?

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon View Post
    Patsy would have been 52 years old today.
    Trained for a life permanently displayed on stage, guided by the erroneous belief that an outwardly glamorous life is all which matters, all Patsy could choose was denial after the horrific domestic homicide occurred on that tragic Christmas 1996 night.
    "Grace, Love, and Faithfulness Through All" it says on her gravestone. Interesting. Faithfulness toward whom? Toward the family member who helped her stage the scene because he too had something to hide?
    And "Through All"...yeah, we know.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Unhappy

So what if John happens to be out of town right now.....they have this thing called FLORIST that will deliver for you in your absence.....geez John - make me feel sorry for Patsy, why don't ya? Very revealing once again.....

Elle - the only thing that bothered me is that I didn't feel worthy of a Special Visit since I did not know this baby girl before she was taken away from this World - But - the time that I did spend with her WAS very Spiritual to me, even if it was via technology. It is my belief that modern technology and the internet put John Ramsey in the position to have pulled off this Inside Job - His Words, not mine - and that one day, we will see it come Full Circle as the internet is what brings him back down.