Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Rr....

Look at your picture again...The one that you said you have flipped right side up...It is reversed and the writing on the grave stone is backward. It is like a mirror image of what the camera should have taken....Want to explain that to me?

Thanks,
    Voyager

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    So what if John happens to be out of town right now.....they have this thing called FLORIST that will deliver for you in your absence.....geez John - make me feel sorry for Patsy, why don't ya? Very revealing once again.....

Elle - the only thing that bothered me is that I didn't feel worthy of a Special Visit since I did not know this baby girl before she was taken away from this World - But - the time that I did spend with her WAS very Spiritual to me, even if it was via technology. It is my belief that modern technology and the internet put John Ramsey in the position to have pulled off this Inside Job - His Words, not mine - and that one day, we will see it come Full Circle as the internet is what brings him back down.
    For sure RR you will have played a very big part if John Ramsey is ever accused, with your loyalty and determination to see Justice for JonBenét Ramsey. I admire you for having gone to this cemetary and taken all these photographs as a reminder of what happened to this little girl in Boulder, Colorado, on Christmas night.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Yeah, I noticed right away that not only was the photo upside down, it was backwards as well. I still can't imagine how the cell phone camera managed to do that!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

We definitely noticed.....but able to explain it?! Nope! Hopefully Elle will show up with another solution, but I felt it in my heart, so I know what's what - it just makes me sad that I was all she had to visit with.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Yep I was wondering why Aunt Pam didn't leave flowers or something on Christmas, especially since that is the anniversary, not just that it's Christmas. She tried to be so front and center claiming to have some inside knowlege to make herself seem important but now that all the cameras and reporters are gone where is she? She must not have left anything on Patsy or Nedras graves either. We knew JR had already moved on but there being no indication CAP hadn't been there is very sad. What a family.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yep I was wondering why Aunt Pam didn't leave flowers or something on Christmas, especially since that is the anniversary, not just that it's Christmas. She tried to be so front and center claiming to have some inside knowlege to make herself seem important but now that all the cameras and reporters are gone where is she? She must not have left anything on Patsy or Nedras graves either. We knew JR had already moved on but there being no indication CAP hadn't been there is very sad. What a family.
    You'd also think any R friends in the area might go and spend a few moments remembering. Maybe they were worried they'd run into a family member there ( obviously they needn't have worried) or if seen, they'd be "looked at" as a suspect.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default DeeDee

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    You'd also think any R friends in the area might go and spend a few moments remembering. Maybe they were worried they'd run into a family member there ( obviously they needn't have worried) or if seen, they'd be "looked at" as a suspect.
    There you are.......did you pick up any vibes from the pictures?!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yep. A One Time Plastic Plant Purchase is all that it seems to take to pay honor to the family members no longer on this Planet.

I was thinking...Burke turned 22 last month. He's a man now.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I was thinking...Burke turned 22 last month. He's a man now.
    We shall see......

The problem with some of this is that if someone, say Burke for example, were to be re-interviewed he could simply say "I don't remember or I don't recall" like Patsy did and now that it's been sooooo long ago then that would be accepted as a ligitimate answer because to be perfectly honest I don't know how a lot of people who would certainly have been good witnesses in 1996 and 1997 will be able to remember some details that would be needed to wrap this up. I don't mean to be so negative about this and I'm very excited about this new decision by the DA but I just think it might be too little too late so to speak. I hope not.

Unhappy

I doubt that any of us are holding our breath......this is the only way though to keep JonBenet's murder from being completely ignored.