Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Happy Holidays to all.

Thank you Tricia for all you've done for us.

I'm with you Elle, maybe 2011 will be the year the truth comes out.

Smile

Thinking of JonBenet today. I can't believe it's been 14 years. Hopefully, 2011 will be the year the truth comes out, finally.

Thank you Tricia and the mods for everything they do!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Depending on what you believed happened either today or tomorrow was the day JonBenet died.

Can you believe it? 1996. 14 years. JonBenet would be 20 years old.

It makes me so sad to think what she could have done with her life had her mother not turned her into a 6 year old showgirl.

I was certain by now we would have closed down shop and moved on to other cases.

In your wildest dreams did you ever think we would still be here?

There is good news my friends. The new Boulder D.A. is not as underhanded and laughable as Mary Lacy was. Stan Garnett has cleared NO ONE.

What is disheartening is to see the tabloids, the only media that USE TO tell the truth about the case, follow the sheep and name "suspects" in the case that were not in the house that night.

There was no intruder. No way, no how.

Patsy and I believe John Ramsey know what happened.

If John was any type of decent human he would tell the truth but as we have seen the truth and John and Patsy are worse than trying to mix oil and water. Just doesn't work.

Our main hope is Burke. Although I have to admit I don't hold out much hope for Burke to do the right thing. Look at his teachers.

Burke has learned from his parents that you can have it all and lie. You can have a nice home, pay your bills, not worry about money, have a life and live a lie no problem. Why should we expect Burke to rock the boat?

Thank you all so much for sticking by JonBenet Ramsey. Forums for Justice will be here with you as long as you continue to keep this case alive.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and thank you for all you do.

Sincerely,
    Tricia Griffith
    Owner/Forums for Justice.org and Websleuiths.com
    I hope your holidays are great Tricia. Thank you for this site. JonBenet is on my mind.
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Happy Holidays to you all. Let's hope 2011 is the year we end this. Let's hope JB gets her "victory".
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

I did not make it there to bring fresh flowers due to the Snow that blew into town with me, but my thoughts were very much on JonBenet and the 14 Years that have passed...and of course, with the Selective Gathering here at FFJ that seem to be the People that have kept this case alive for more than twice as long that JonBenet was allowed.

Love!
    RR 2011
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I did not make it there to bring fresh flowers due to the Snow that blew into town with me, but my thoughts were very much on JonBenet and the 14 Years that have passed...and of course, with the Selective Gathering here at FFJ that seem to be the People that have kept this case alive for more than twice as long that JonBenet was allowed.

Love!
    RR 2011
    Do you do this on a regular basis RR? How far away are you from Boulder, RR?
    Maybe I shouldn't be asking you this(?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Do you do this on a regular basis RR? How far away are you from Boulder, RR?
    Maybe I shouldn't be asking you this(?).
    That is not a problem, Elle! I think everyone knows that I am a Florida for Life Lady! I'm pretty far away from Boulder, but always willing to hop on a plane if need BEE...but Jonbenet is buried in Marietta, Georgia and I do travel to a location close to there, but with my Back misbehaving there for a while, I was not able to travel again until this past Christmas and I couldn't let it go when the thought of JonBenet's Grave looking sooo Ignored when I did arrive there at Christmas time 2 years ago, had the Snow Storm not INTRUDED, FFJ would have acknowledged her existance once more. Now, I have no clue if anyone in this huge world cared enough to, at the very least, place an order over the phone for fresh flowers - if it were to be from her own FAMILY, that would be even nicer.

IMO~
    RR

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

That is not a problem, Elle! I think everyone knows that I am a Florida for Life Lady! I'm pretty far away from Boulder, but always willing to hop on a plane if need BEE...but Jonbenet is buried in Marietta, Georgia and I do travel to a location close to there, but with my Back misbehaving there for a while, I was not able to travel again until this past Christmas and I couldn't let it go when the thought of JonBenet's Grave looking sooo Ignored when I did arrive there at Christmas time 2 years ago, had the Snow Storm not INTRUDED, FFJ would have acknowledged her existance once more. Now, I have no clue if anyone in this huge world cared enough to, at the very least, place an order over the phone for fresh flowers - if it were to be from her own FAMILY, that would be even nicer.

IMO~
    RR
    It would be interesting to know if anyone put flowers on Patsys and JB's grave this year. I guess we have no way of knowing. Maybe they could be there but we just can't see it to know? I seem to remember Beths mother always takes care of her grave. Maybe she put a venus flytrap on Patsy's.

Cool

As a matter of fact, Beth's grave did have fresh flowers when I was there, more than one arrangment if I recall correctly...quite the contrast of Patsy's and JonBenet's. No Venus FlyTrap though

As a matter of fact, Beth's grave did have fresh flowers when I was there, more than one arrangment if I recall correctly...quite the contrast of Patsy's and JonBenet's. No Venus FlyTrap though
    Yes, but what a silent statement she could have made by doing that! lol!

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Be very interesting if JR was the one to put the flowers on Beth's grave but not on Patsy's or JB's grave. Nedra is nearby, too, but I don't know how fond he was of his mother-in-law.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Nedra's was the same as JonBenet and Patsy's, minus the moldy & tacky looking old items. I firmly believe that Beth's is tended to by her Maternal side of her family and would be shocked now if John took the time to acknowledge ANY of them...

IMO~
    RR