New look at JBR case - Stan Garnett replaces Boulder DA Mary Lacy

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Dec 26, 2008.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Clueless as ever, Lacy, while declaring herself to be incorruptible, infallable, and proving herself once again to be INCOMPETENT, simply negates her entire "clearing" of the Ramseys without batting an eye:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/dec/26/boulder-da-reflective-sensational-case/

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  2. koldkase

Is this progress? I hope so.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/dec/26/jonbenet-ramsey-12-years-later/

Oh, I better say thanks to "Miss 13 minutes-before-anyone-else" for posting these two articles...13 minutes before anyone else at topix. :winko:

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

If only Stan has the courage to come out and say, "Hell No the Ramseys are not cleared." That's a big thing to hope for but maybe....

I have to go back and re-read the article posted where Lacy said she would consider seeking the death penalty against John Ramsey if there was evidence he was involved.

No one has suggested that Lacy was corrupt, just down and dirty STUPID. She has proven over and over she is an IDIOT. There is no other way to describe her. There is no logic to her thinking.

She reminds me of Mame if Mame were smart enough to get a law degree.

You know people like Lacy, they are so idiotic that you want to put your fist through the wall. Doesn't mean they can't get good grades. They can. They are just cut and dried, black and white, plain old idiotic.

The damage she has done to this case can only be undone by someone with a functioning brain and courage. (For some reason the Scarecrow and the Cowardly Lion just popped in my head) We have to wait and see if someone with those traits exist in the Ramsey case.

4. Karen

Karen Member

Maybe he's waiting to do that due to some kind of understood professional courtesy? When she's finally gone he can get in there and roll up his sleeves. What I wonder is if he will be more accessible to the public on hearing them (us) out and answering questions that are long overdue. IF he wants to become very popular and make a name for himself he will republisize, (is that a word?) this case and banish rumors and tell the public whatever he can to set the record straight. Release documents. He can be a hero or just another Alex and Mary. He's GOT TO KNOW how popular this case still is. I'm really really hoping he is some kind of publicity hound. It's up to him. (It's up to YOU now, Stan! Sorry, I had to do that.heehee)

ETA: You know it just dawned on me that maybe the reason Mary Lacy wrote that letter for JR is because the new DA has said he is considering sending the case back to the police. It would be her way of protecting her friends the Ramseys when the police get the case again. ?? After all, it was obvious to me the police thought the Ramseys were good for it and the DA did not. So here we go again!!!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now this is music to my ears!!! Give it back to Police to investigate like it is supposed to be done, you freaks! Please, please, please........they know who da killers are!!!

Just shut up, Lacy - eight years of nothing worth saying, so why attempt a Hail Mary pass now?! Shame on you - I WILL enjoy watching Karma circle your wagon, Ignorant Bimbo. Can you hear me here under your skin?! I know that my disgust at your disgrace helps amplify my screams.......

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK guys, hopefully the clock is correct now...I changed it until the 13th of the month when (it seems from your articles) the "changing of the guard" really takes place...

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

(As Megatron): I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over, Prime.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

9. Karen

Karen Member

Interesting. Thank you BobC!!

10. koldkase

Thanks, BobC. It's a never-ending soap opera at this point, isn't it? But as they're now saying, the BPD is a whole new group, hopefully one that learned from previous disasters like this case...I mean, THIS CASE. So who knows? Maybe they'll actually LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AGAIN. Wouldn't THAT be unique?

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Well I think this development is what Tricia hinted at a week ago. Unfortunately Patsy is gone, and the key statement for me in this report was the one that said something to the effect that they will look to see if the cost of pursuing this makes it worthwhile. In my view, it isn't. Whatever happened that night--John Ramsey will take to his grave. The only chance for the world to know what happened to Jonbenet Ramsey lies with Burke. I think, even if he didn't understand what was happening around him that morning, he knows now. Will he step forward? Maybe. But not until JR is gone. He can still be charged as an accessory.

12. koldkase

I know what you mean, BobC. I can only imagine something truly SHOCKING will ever bring this case to any conclusion. Who knows if that will happen, whatever it might be? This case has more ups and downs than a roller coaster, so the biggest surprise now would be no more surprises.

13. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I really don't think the police can do much. It is still up to the DA there to bring charges. I just don't see a new broom sweeping Boulder.
    I think he's just saying what people want to hear, and nothing will come of it. He'll find other crimes more "worthy" of spending the resources on.

But I hope I'm wrong.

14. koldkase

Me, too, DeeDee, but you're probably right.

Here's another article on this, from Charlie Brennan, who has been on this case from early on:

http://www.myfoxcolorado.com/myfox/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

So, while this excerpt from the article illustrates, and as we know, it doesn't look good for justice every happening in this case--but it's THIS CASE, so anything can and does happen:

15. Little

Little Member

Source: http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/dec/2...nsational-case/

Oh gee, where does one start? Mary Mary Mary, I believe in Karma too and you might just want to find yourself some place to prepare for that Karma train when it comes down your track.

As for never seeing your name in the paper again, I'll just bet you want to hide under a rock somewhere, but don't count on your name never being back in the paper again. You most likely will, at the very least, be mentioned as one of the worst DAs. Not just for the hideous way you handled the JonBenet Ramsey case, but every time the university's problems with rape and assault are mentioned, every time John Mark Karr's name is mentioned, every time your little buddy breaks his parole conditions, etc. etc. etc. Quite an honor, isn't it Mary?

Personally, I plan on bringing it up as long as I have a computer and can sit up long enough to memorialize what (IMPO) a jerk you are.

Little

16. rashomon

rashomon Member

Is Mark Beckner still in office as police chief?

S. Thomas' commenting on Beckner in a year 2000 chat room discussion: http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/stchat.html

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  17. rashomon

rashomon Member

I believe in evidence when it comes to criminal cases, and the evidence in the JBR case clearly implicates the Ramseys.
    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008/dec/2...nsational-case/

Lacy's wishy-washy comments about "the universe" being kind to good people and unkind to bad ones are so childishly naive that one can hardly believe an adult is talking there.
    Imo she merely wants to assuage her uneasy feelings about her own investigative incompetence and cowardice, telling others that "the universe" will take care of the killer.
    What Lacy believes is her own business, but when it comes to solving criminal cases, throwing her personal religious belief into the mix will only muddy the waters. But maybe that's exaxctly what she wants.

18. koldkase

Yeah, Lacy pretty much BURIED her own "touch" DNA exoneration for the Ramseys when she said, in so many words, she would "un-exonerate" John if she "found out" it was all a charade.

[In my best Patsy/911 call mimicry] "WHAT?!"

Lacy really is as dumb as we think she is.

19. koldkase

Thanks for posting that, rashomon. Thomas told the truth about Boulder, crystal clear. When Beckner put on his wooden smile and backed Lacy's "exoneration" of the Ramseys by his silence, if nothing more, he showed me who he is. He's a man keeping his job. Doing the job--not important to Beckner. He'll never "solve" this case, either, because then he'd have to answer for his past actions. Not gonna' happen, IMO.

Though I will say I saw the faintest hint of a backbone when Beckner stood up against the lies of Trip DeMuth not that long ago, who was continuing to say that the BPD never investigated anyone else but the Ramseys. I fear it was a flash in the pan, though.

20. rashomon

rashomon Member

Priceless isn't it? Lacy backpedals on her own Ramsey exoneration, suddenly leaving the possibillity open that "this has been a big charade"!! ROFL!!! :D
    Is she already trying to make some damage control in case the new DA should take his task seriously and research the case far more thoroughly than she has?

If Lacy's mind hadn't been clouded by her pro-Ramsey bias, and if she had bothered to thoroughly research this case, the Ramseys' charade would have been obvious to her at once and this would have spared her many embarrassing moments, like e. g. the Karr fiasco.

If the new DA is a truth seeker who also has the guts to expose this truth in public, it will become clear that Lacy's exoneration of the Ramseys never had an evidentiary leg to stand on.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice