Sue Bennett Memories

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 31, 2008.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just for KoldKase.....

My personal favorite is way back when I first started on the forums. I posted something about knowing that the Ramseys were Guilty before they had left the building from the CNN interview. Of course, Sue Bennett immediately accused ME of being the Intruder!!! Her very own members had to talk some sense into HIR!!!

Top That One -
    Rat

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...I don't think we can....

Jams has given her members notice that the plug will be pulled today.

I will be back, memories in tow....

3. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

I liked when she talked about her son Mason - the boy who was nine years old for a period of two or three years.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

After 12 years (actually, for me, I've only been on the forums for approximately 10-11 of those years), it is extremely difficult to pick A favorite memory

"One" of my favorite things was when she would get "caught" talking to herself (fondly :winko:) under a different hat at the swamp and she would attempt to doublespeak her way through the explanation i.e. moderator buttons, etc. lol.

The minions always believed her, but I always got a chuckle out of it.

As the memories come forward, I fear this thread will be endless :)

So many memories.....

Oh, and there was always Sideshow Bob, aka Lovely Pigeon during the good old days of "extra" viciousness and spin.

So many memories........

Oh, and there were the snake stories and the stabbing stories and the shower visions

So many memories......

Okay, I'll stop now or I'll be here for another 12 years.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Jameson and her straw hats

It was April 2001, and I had joined CrimeNews2000 to find out more about the JonBenét case. Having just returned from Myrtle Beach, I had read "Death of Innocence" by the Ramseys while down there. I had picked the book up in a hurry before I left Canada to give me something to read. I couldn't get this poor little girl out of my head and found myself searching for information on the net.

It was obvious I was on the fence when I arrived at CN2000. I was guided by very intelligent posters to read a lot of material and other books, and within a few months I felt Patsy Ramsey was responsible for the accidental death of JonBenét, with John assisting in the staging, and I was also positive it was Patsy Ramsey who had written the ransom note.

I have Delmar England to thank for helping me recognize I was posting with Jameson on CN2000. She was wearing two hats in the thread we were posting on. He pointed out how she went about creating her scenario, and then blew one of her straw hats away. :) I shall always be grateful to Delmar. He has been a good friend of mine ever since.

6. koldkase

I always loved the CHIA JAMS. That cracked me up!

Oh, don't forget the "velvet glove", Barbara.... ewwwww

Remember when jams hassled the server of Websleuths so much, River had to "ban" us from using jams' hat? It was so much fun, because the clevah admin went into the controls and everytime you typed out "jameson" a smilie would show up...not too flattering, either. They changed it up for fun. The snake smile was used. Some other funny ones, too.

I always enjoyed when jams "opened" the swamp to the public. Some really witty and "uninhibited" posters would go there and post some really hilarious stuff. Jams and her mods would try to keep up and delete them as fast as they could, but if you stayed a while, you'd catch some funny ones. :laffbig:

Oh! We HAVE to go into our saved files and pull out some of those gems! I have some so old, I'll have to get out my old computer and use the floppy drive. HAHAHA

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

Chia jams

I've got the Chia jams copied to my computer but can't seem to attach it.

8. Little

Little Member

Here ya go Thor :)

Attached Files:

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Wow that's scary seeing that face again. Thanks Little. It said it uploaded ok, but the bastid didn't show up. I guess my computer was afraid of hir.

10. koldkase

:floor: The look on her face...that came off the TV program she was on, right? Thanks, Thor and Little. Whoever made that is a comic genius. Wasn't it one of the Queens? They were terrors, but I have to admit they could come up with some hilarious graphics.

11. Karen

Karen Member

Who are the Queens? i guess i missed out on that one.

12. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Of course, the "velvet glove"; who could forget that? And then there was Jams' "wife", while she was a man, and the ever famous phrase "media whore" that she used for anyone who made money from the JBR case BEFORE she was outed as having been SELLING stories to the tabloids all along. The big $40,000 sale was only the tip of the iceberg to what she had already been selling to the highest bidders.

I'm afraid I'll become ferklempt if I don't hear "Let the chips fall where they may" anymore. Perhaps Mameson will begin to use that term as well as "I make no apologies"

Jams claims that the forum will close UNLESS there is an arrest. So does that mean IF they re-arrest JMK for something, she won't go away? :monty:

Say it isn't so

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is my very favorite!

It is never what she says, but how she says it! Wouldn't surprise me in the least!

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Jams used to have a good time talking to herself as 'Lilac', until hir screwed it up and she got caught....another hat bit the dust. Also 'Nosam' hat, named after Mason...and countless others. Half of Jams forum was her multiple hats. The most original thing Jams ever did was adding "B" to WebBslueths...to steal the name since hir couldn't think up one on hir own.

Velvet gloves, the sell out for $40,000, whilst claiming hir did it for JonBenet....cutting herself....no trick was too small or dirty for old Jammies. Just when we didn't think Jams could go any lower, hir managed to astonish us by digging down deep and reaching new lows.

If Jams lets hir little forum go, what will she do for attention? Who or what can she glom onto next for publicity and money? Maybe Jams will have to get (horrors!) a REAL job....

15. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Charmeleon. That was another hat she would use to make her forums seem to have more members than it did. The problem with Charmeleon was in how that particular hat was rarely if ever responded to by anyone, even by Jameson. All Charmeleon ever did was chime in to agree with how correct Jameson was about whatever observation she was making at the time. I figured out that particular connection during, if I recall, a Coffee thread where some people talked about the (at the time) Pokemon fad, and Jameson mentioned how her son was very much into the collecting of same. Since Charmeleon was a Pokemon character, it was not much of a leap to see how Jams pulled a Usual Suspects/Keyser Soze move and found a screen name to use from what was around her.

One of my favorite Jameson moments was in 1999, when she said (in another Coffee thread, that section was fun because you stood a better chance of seeing Jameson let her masks drop) that she currently owned an iguana. Yes, an iguana. Two feet long, she said. The mind reels.

16. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

One Christmas season right before her membership dues were due and her forum was open, someone posted a picture of a monkey with a cup out begging for coins. It was sooooooooooooo perfect, and I laughed myself silly.

I always wondered if a :bee: did that.

Well, I don't like jameson, can't think of even one nice thing to say about her.
    Thinking, thinking ~~~ no, not one.

So sayonara to the :skank:

17. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Charmeleon was one of Jams little alter ego cheerleaders.....an iguana? I agree with you Why Nut the mind does reel...Jams was probably patting herself on the back.

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

LOL When I was in my youth, a good friend used to do iguana impressions to amuse everyone. At random times, we would discover him posing igiana-like under or beside lamps. He could remain motionless and poker-faced for ages arms outstretched and hands clawlike whilst we clutched our sides with laughter.

One can only imagine the hours of entertainment a real iguana would give its owner...

19. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

jameson also posted at Delphi as 3606SUSAN {guestV}. I know this because I once posted something informative at my Delphi forum and within minutes it was copied and pasted to the doubleBB by jameson. The above poster had been the only visitor to my Delphi forum since I had made the post. I wasn't remotely bothered about that but what I DID find interesting from a psychological perspective were the posts which 3606SUSAN had made at Delphi about jameson :) Very odd behaviour IMO. I have come to understand that posters somethimes use different hats to avoid being attacked by those who can't see the post for the poster. However, I think there is a whole different psychology when people use different hats to post ABOUT themselves. That is just plain weird.

Interestingly, I have just read a website "rebuttal" to a British glamour model who is known for her outrageous ego and attention-seeking behaviour. It was fascinating because I could see so many familiar behavioural traits in some of the forum characters we know - for example the tendency to attack the messenger rather than the message. This glamour model cuts a pitiful character as she has become increasingly more and more persona non grata over the years yet she fails to see that it is the consequence of her own behaviour.

I see a lot of psychological parallels between this glamour model and jameson.

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Soooooo, is she gone?! Did she take the frozen panties with the DNA on them with her?!

It's good to hear that she got past her fear of reptiles after the Snake Issues with her brother, what with the iguanna and the Ramseys around. Or just maybe she still keeps a knife close at hand in case she needed to stab someone else....

:snake::head::head::head::jumpie:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice