Michael Tracey - Where's Your Book?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jan 21, 2009.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.scholarsandrogues.com/2008/10/05/from-christmas-to-august-preview/

Posted on October 5, 2008

"Tracey is currently at work on a book chronicling the odd cultural journey that began on Christmas night, 1996 - a journey that has not yet concluded. The book has as its genesis a lengthy essay he’s been developing for several months now, and he has agreed to publish this essay in serial form with Scholars & Rogues.

Beginning Wednesday, Dr. Tracey’s “From Christmas to August†series will examine, in significant detail:

His own personal motivation for exploring the case;

The murder, the botched investigation and the media that distorted it all;
    The bizarre case of John Mark Karr;

And finally, what it all says about the state of American democracy and culture.

We hope you’ll join us for a fascinating look into what one sensationalized murder case reveals about the darkest heart of America, circa 2008."

:glug::toast::drunk::beersign::martini::tipsy:

2. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief RR. I hate the thought of giving money to this lowlife creep.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

If you read this garbage, you'll see Tracey whining and pizzing and moaning and pontificating and proselytising about how EVERYONE is wrong but HIM. He does this while deftly sidestepping the SHEER HYPOCRISY of criticising EVERYONE ELSE for THE EXACT THING HE HAS DONE REPEATEDLY--DRAWING CALUMNY DOWN UPON THE HEADS OF NUMEROUS PEOPLE WHO DID NOT COMMIT THIS MURDER, IN FACT SOME WHO NEVER HEARD OF THE RAMSEYS UNTIL AFTER THE MURDER. Where are the apologies to THE WHITES? The HELGOTH FAMILY? OLIVIA? Tracey completely ignores HIS OWN MEDIA RAPE of these innocent people FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL AGENDA.

What a pathetic man, perpetuating the RAMSEY MYTH of innocence and victimhood until the day he dies.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Well,

An here he is again to try to profit from this crime. What a schnook with bad teeth!

5. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Well the weasel has done it again....wonder if he'll put his totally wrong suspects side show in the book? Nah....not old Tracey. If he can make a dime off a dead child he'll go for it...and forget the truth or plain common sense.

Still the ego maniac....must have a small group of college kid admirers hanging around him, giving him a giant size sense of self importance. (They just want an A+ from you Tracey that's all.)

I think this book will sell worse than Pelosi's did...Tracey's just dying to hit the talk circuit trail. Somebody must feed the ego.

Any publishing company that takes on this book deserves the money they are going to lose from it.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Well said KK! He's a snake in the grass!

7. Little

Little Member

LOL Zoomama - what a pretty picture that is - yuck, although snake in the grass, weasel, hypocrite, whiner and egomaniac (KK you did a good job of cleaning that up:) ) sure are on his resume.

Well, I'll probably try to get his book when Amazon has them marked down for .50 just because..well, just because.

Thanks for the info RR.

Little

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice