Name The Caption For This Photo

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Moab is super busy at the moment, so she asked me to post this and start a "caption this photo" thread. While we're all here celebrating the return of the Ramsey case to the rightful investigators, let's have a bit of fun!

Attached Files:

2. AMES

AMES Member

"I swear on this stack of bibles, that I am an idiot, and that I will do my best to uphold that title. And I will also do my very best to make John Ramsey look as innocent as possible, no matter what I have to do...lie, cheat or steal... because I think that he is hot. Oh, ummm...yeah, so help me God".

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

"my hair?!!!! Don't go there pal!"

4. Elle

Elle Member

I think Mary is saying:

I swear I will continue to aggravate the hell out of all the JonBenét posters on the net if it's the last thing I do, so help me God!

5. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

OK Chero...Just for you and Moab...

"Excuse me Mr. Beckner, could you just look into John Mark Karr just one more time?"

Voyager

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Mary, Mary

"I solemnly swear to remove my hair curtains on the day the Ramsey case is solved."

7. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Honestly,

all of your titles are so good I can't stop laughing to think of another one.

8. Ginja

Ginja Member

9. AMES

AMES Member

"Talk to the hand, cause the face ain't home. Leave a message at the tone...beep".

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

" Ooooh, ooooooh, me, me, I can name that tune in 3 notes!"

" Please don't throw that shoe"

" The NEXT Mrs. Ramsey? Why, what did he say?"

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks Cherokee for putting this up...some of these responses are just stunning!

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

"I have a question Chief Beckner what does the word evidence mean?"

"I've done all the damage I can possibly do....bye."

I'm laughing so hard at the responses I need to take a bathroom break or I'm going to lose it!!!!

This is fun!

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

"Lou, I swear to GOD I didn't do it!"

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Paty Reincarnation!

"Don't Go There, Pal!"

15. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

"Depends what your definition of IS is."

"I'd like to thank the members of the National Association OF Idiot District Attorneys for this Lifetime Achievement Award".

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL - you guys are hilarious! I love all your captions.

Here's mine:

"Yes, I'm criminally incompetent, but I make up for it by being stupid and inept."

Attached Files:

17. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Mary at Madame Tussauds...

"Pardon me, Madame Tussauds, but I respectfully request that you place my wax image near Sherlock Homes and not near Pinocchio."

(Conversation, recently overheard at the wax museum, and the photo was snapped, just as Mary L. was making her request.)

gl

18. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

----

I swear I don't have a hot tub!

I swear I have no idea where Hunter hangs out.

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The Hand captions....

"How do you like my $5 haircut?"

"I can rearrest John Karr in 5 minutes for you Chief Beckner, if you need a quick suspect."

"I've contacted 5 talk show hosts last month....but none will return my call? Why?"

"At least five people in Boulder thought I was a great DA...three were relatives...two I kinda paid to be my friend."

"Five dollar, five dollar...five dollar foot longgggg...." (Mary practicing for her next job...selling sandwiches.)

20. Elle

Elle Member

We can keep this going forever!

2. I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth with the help of John Ramsey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice