Why didn't the intruder...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Charlie, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Charlie

Charlie Member

why didn't the intruder take jonBenet's body out of the home with him/her in order to still get the desired ransom?

If the intruder had no intention of getting the ransom why write the ransom note at all?

Perhaps there wasn't an intruder?

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You said it.....how many kidnappers write a ransom note and forget to take the object of the kidnapping...the victim?

JonBenet's body was found in a wine cellar in the basement....was the kidnapper/killer too weak to carry a six year old away? Did they think if I hide the body in the house the parents, police, FBI, search dogs won't be able to find her before I get the money?

The intruder/kidnapper/killer forgot to take:
    a pen
    a piece of paper...or better yet a pre-written ransom note.
    a paintbrush
    a rope
    the victim....a really, really unprepared intruder/kidnapper/killer!

3. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The intruder...

Dear Charlie,

Yes, indeed, there really was an “intruder.†He exists in the warped minds of folks like me. I am a Ram-Spin-Team artist, of the highest calibre. They asked me to draw a picture of the intruder, as he most likely appeared, from clues left at the scene. He really was “armed and dangerous.†After must research, I came up with the following. It was printed on the Forum and used by the Rams and the Boulder D.A.’S, in determining his existence. I am not bragging, but, thus far, it seems to have worked.
    Welcome to the Forum, Charlie, and, hello there, Show Me.
    gl

4. Greenleaf

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Perhaps.

The Intruder = :rst:

6. Charlie

Charlie Member

Hi Show Me, Greenleaf and River Rat!

Greenleaf thats hilarious. It really puts it into perspective!

Something thats allways bothered me is why the BPD or the DA's office never got the Ramseys phone records?

I mean if the Ramsey's were innocent wouldn't they hand them over quite happily considering the possiblity the "intruder" made a phone call from the house that night, esp considering he/she was there for such a long period remember :p Their need to find the killer of their daughter is somehow outweighed by the need for privacy. Whatever they want to keep private is obviously very important for it overshadows their daughters justice. For me that it such a red flag.

It astounds me how people can still think an intruder committed this crime. Evidence aside, the Ramsey's behavior alone is soooo questionable. Such as if your child risked being beheaded would you honestly invite 5 friends to your house for your own selfish comfort? No parent would do that, hell most parents would be scared to death just to call the police, but invite 5 friends too, i cant even fathom that.

7. Show Me

I'd forgot about the pic....funny again Greenie! If RR puts Greenie's intruder on top of her whirling RST...we'd have the ultimate intruder/kidnapper/killer!

Hmmmmm....does Greenie's pic look a little like Karr? Mary must think so, you know what happens when you hair curtains grow toooo long...your vision goes. I can't explain how her sanity went, just the vision.

8. Show Me

All I know Charlie is if some took and killed my child, I'd be begging for the phone company to turn over the records to the cops....every phone I had. I'd wonder if the killer had called earlier and just hung up or pretended to be a solictor? I'd be screaming, threatening legal action, whatever it took for the cops to get the records that might provide the one clue to the killer. ANYTHING to get the guy....my main goal in my life...the only one.

Yet John and Patsy''s lawyer said it would invade their privacy and you know John and Patsy...you pay big bucks for a defense lawyer your gonna listen to him and not help the cops one little bit.

9. Greenleaf

tags on the intruder drawing

In case you can't read the type:

Lone hair
    red-tipped pen for heart drawing in hand
    XRay vision
    No eyebrows or eye lashes
    Surgical mask to prevent dripping DNA
    No body hair
    rope
    short, skinny body
    roll of duct tape on arm
    wet suit
    gloves
    sterile (no sperm)
    stun gun
    peg leg
    mag flash light
    attached to leg: Copy of Patsy's handwriting and map of floor plans
    plastic wraping around boot with tip of shoe hanging out.

10. Show Me

hahahahaa...plus intruder sheds packing peanuts, partial DNA and doesn't have the ability to leave fingerprints!

super 'truder!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Not to mention, the intruder brought a foreign faction with him...and speaks and writes perfect Patsyese.

12. Charlie

Charlie Member

Speaking of a mag flash light. The Ramsey's claimed even though they had one similar, the mag lite left on the kitchen counter wasn't theirs. Its remarkable that the intruder left with the duct tape, stun gun, and perhaps remaining rope, yet forgot the one most useful tool an intruder would need when exiting a house on a dark winters night - the mag flash light!

I'm not sure so ill ask, did the BPD ever obtain the actual Ramsey's mag flash light that they claimed they had?

13. Show Me

Oh yeah....the foreign faction! Surely the foreign faction weren't hiding in the strange van in the alley behind the Ramsey household. Oh yeah a suspicious John grabbed his mighty binoculars and after watching the van for a few minutes (his words from his book) he came to the conclusion the strange foreign van had nothing to do with the foreign faction watching his house waiting for him to screw up and call the cops so they can behead his daughter and thus kill her.

John watched the van for a few minutes........no threat.....didn't even bother to mention it to the cops at his home. Nah....the suspicious vehicle must have had a bumper sticker that read "No foreign faction on board".

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, you need to wipe down those foggy binoculars, Show Me! The bumper sticker in fact read "No foreign faction on board...and we didn't go through that open basement window, either!" :no: :no: :no: :no:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, isn't that amazing.

The "foreign faction" must have hailed from Patsyganistan.

You've heard of Patsyganistan, haven't you? It's where everything is perfect, and parents don't kill their children, accidental or otherwise, and no one is molested even if the medical examiner says they were.

In Patsyganistan, the main river is called "De Nial," and if you want important information from the residents, forget it. They either don't remember or can't recall. For instance, they won't remember the last time they gave their child a bath, but they WILL remember in detail what they wore to that child's funeral, especially if they're trying to channel Jackie Kennedy.

It is customary in Patsyganistan to refuse to cooperate with police investigations, especially if a family member has been found dead in your home. However, if a friend of yours is arrested on charges of menacing people with a bat, you immediately run down to the police station to give them a good character reference and demand the charges be dropped. In Patsyganistan, it's all a matter of priorities.

Cell phones are used in Patsyganistan, but no cell phone records are available for investigative purposes. Instead, Patsyganistanis will insist they lost the cell phone or didn't use it. In addition, their pediatricians will somehow lose their medical records that were supposedly kept in a sealed vault.

The official fruit of Patsyganistan is the pineapple, which is also featured on the country's flag and seal. The flag is purple, and features the head of a pineapple crowned by a tiara. Around the pineapple's neck is a scarf. Patsyganistanis DO loves their scarves; they prefer to have something around their neck at all times. They even put scarves in the caskets of their dead loved ones.

The Gross National Product of Patsyganistan is unknown, but they claim to be a poor country. However, each family lives in a multi-million dollar home, has a lakeside vacation home, a yacht, a fishing boat, two planes, five cars and several golf club memberships. They also claim that any money they make from books they "write" goes to a non-profit foundation, but the foundation doesn't exist. In Patsyganistan, you always have to follow the money. And the lawyers.

If you happen to run into a "foreign faction" from Patsyganistan, don't talk to any "stray dogs." That makes them want to behead people. However, it IS okay to talk to several couples, your minister, and anyone else you want to invite over. It makes the Patsyganistanis really angry if you try to "grow a brain" so don't "provoke them" by doing that. You have a 99% chance of making them 100% mad.

It is well known that Patsyganistanis all write with their left hand in an attempt to disguise their handwriting, and they prefer to carry their money in brown paper bags if an attache' is not available. They also like to be well rested because they get so exhausted from writing three-page ransom notes and staging crimes scenes in other people's houses.

16. Levi

Levi Member

It is so easy to poke holes in the intruder theory, you'd almost have to abandon any common sense god gave you to believe 100% in the intruder theory IMO.

It just amazes me how many people who are usually very smart believe what the media spins on this case.

I'll be talking with people and I'' talk about why I think the evidence points to an inside job, and they will look at me like I'm nuts and usually the next thing out of their mouth is: "I don't think a parent could do that to their child."

All I say in reply is look at Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, and Casey Anthony.

Hell Scott Peterson ripped Conner out of Laci, and strangled the baby, weighed it down with an anchor and threw it in the ocean.

It amazes me how so many people don't want to believe the obvious.

17. Levi

Levi Member

Also crime scene experts believe the duct tape on her mouth was put on there post mortem. Why would an intruder do that? Only someone wanting to make it look like an intruder would.

18. Charlie

Charlie Member

Hi Levi,

I'm actually listening to your recent blog/podcast where you interview Clint Van Zandt...interesting stuff!

I agree with you completely. I imagine even more people now believe IDI Media spin since Mary Lacy's vindication of The Ramsey's. The Biggest issue i have when talking about this case to friends is the DNA. People will tend to believe if there is foreign DNA at a crime scene then it must be a part of the crime, when infact it could be artifact. My biggest Support for RDI is the behavior of the Ramseys. I wish there was more concrete evidence but as we all know the crime scene was tainted that badly.

19. Levi

Levi Member

Thanks Charlie, and thanks again to Tricia for allowing me to post it here on FFJ. :)

20. Charlie

Charlie Member

Forgot about that one. Has Lou Smit ever talked about this, specifically why an intruder would put duct tape on a unconcious if not dead person?

Also if the intruder had a "stun gun", why the need to gag jonBenet at all?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice