Why Nut's oldies but goodies

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Mar 4, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I always find the trips down memory lane informative. Hindsight and all that.

Hope you don't mind, Why Nut, but I've been viewing some of your youtube videos, and it's amazing what the Ramseys got away with, IMO.

Here is an example: Patsy and John, parents of a child viciously murdered by someone THEY CLAIM was an intruder. Yet only a short few years after that murder and no intruder in sight, they're ADVOCATING for killers; in fact, it could be said, they are IDENTIFYING with killers, ON NATIONAL TV.

And how CHEERFUL they seem!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaK2RstdQQw&feature=channel_page

2. AMES

AMES Member

They are just downright spewing over with cheerfulness. It seems that something is funny to them.

3. koldkase

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Oh My! I just watched the 49 tongues in 36 seconds video clip - hilarious!

One of the funniest photos ever was Chero's lizard tongue one. I thought I'd die laughing at that.

5. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

Oh, to have a complete copy of that first interview on CNN...

6. koldkase

7. koldkase

Yeah, I guess I'd be cheerful, too, if my daughter's killer sat down beside me in church!

Wait a minute! HELL NO!

8. koldkase

I know, WV. Who knew on that day we'd be here 12 years later?

9. rashomon

rashomon Member

John Ramsey: "What if we were murderers, would we be denied access to a church?"
    He begs to hear the answer "No" of course ...

10. koldkase

The Ramseys are very strange people.

[ps I left a post for you at topix on the "blood on the nightgown" issue you asked about, rash.]

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I remember that one....it was a 'did he just say what I thought he said?' moment.

Almost like a trial confession....

12. AMES

AMES Member

I remember that one too, and remember thinking...."what the heck did he just say?" Time to rewind...

13. Elle

Elle Member

The look on the minister's face was really something KK. I would like to slap John Ramsey's face!

14. AMES

AMES Member

If he cursed...he would be like..."what the h*ll?"

15. Elle

Elle Member

He's such a smarmy bastid as Thor would say!

Are you in the dancing mode/mood Ames with your new avatar? [​IMG]

16. Elle

Elle Member

He asks this with such a smarmy look on his face, Show Me. Making a joke about it. Will someone please smack this man over the chops for me!

17. WVSleuth

WVSleuth Member

No. Of course not.
    The PRISON chapel.

18. rashomon

rashomon Member

Thanks, KK. On which thread and post number is it at Topix? It drives me crazy that they don't have a search function over there, and I often can't even retrieve my own posts. :)

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Elle... it's like I dare you to reply to my statement....I'll sue you! Smug and cocky.

Ames...John's career the last ten years has been suing everyone and everything and settling for money. I think John will start the lawsuit/talk show circuit if the BPD pursues the JonBenet case.

20. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice