When Parents Kill ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by AMES, Apr 13, 2009.

1. AMES

AMES Member

http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

This is just part of the article...

" But a study by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children shows that fathers are far more violent. And mothers frequently dispose of the corpses in what researchers call a "womblike" fashion. Bodies are swaddled, submerged in water, or wrapped in plastic. Moreover, the NCMEC study showed that while the victims of maternal killings are almost always found either in or close to the home, fathers will, on average, dispose of the bodies hundreds of miles away. All these behaviors suggest that women associate these murders with themselves, their homes, and their bodies."

Just like JonBenét

swaddled..."papoose style" in a blanket + in her home = PDI

Of course there are way more things that point to PDI...(and a John coverup)...but, I am just trying to stick with the article. I will not even mention....(or maybe I will)...the RN, the jacket fibers found entwined in the garotte, inside the paint tote, on the sticky side of the tape, etc. etc. etc.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, well, tell it to the BDA.

Not that they care.... They've already "disposed" of this case by exonerating the only prime suspects.

And Mark Beckner is never going to have the balls to go against any DA, is he? The only time he ever spoke out against Lacy's pathetic Ramsey spin was when the BPD got directly attacked. Then he didn't address the case evidence and the obvious prime suspects, just how the BPD did not screw up this case all by itself.

As if we didn't already know that....

But thanks for bringing this here, Ames. It's always nice to know that SOME parent-killers don't get their "VICTORY!"

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I think parents who kill their kids would be comfortable calling over the pastor and friends though if the ransom note said the kidnappers were monitoring the parent's movements that morning and would kill their daughter if they so much as talked to a stray dog. And they'd not bother the cops to check out a strange looking van in the alley behind their home, since they knew the intruders never existed.

4. AMES

AMES Member

Exactly!

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I should give Beckner this much credit: at least he UNEXONERATED the Ramseys.

Way to go...sort of.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice