Steve Thomas Update!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, May 7, 2009.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Attached Files:

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Off topic, I know, but he is too sexy! I love him.

3. RiverRat

LOL - making his message even more Beautiful!

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Sweet. Thanks, Rat.

5. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Good to see that Steve is still watching... and hoping?

THanks RR...

6. RiverRat

You are Very Welcome!

That how it sounded to me, Shadow. Actually, I would be floored to find out that JonBenet Ramsey is nothing more than a mere distant memory to Steve Thomas unlike she is with others. IMO -RR

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yep, Steve Thomas is definitely a hottie, albeit a very married hottie.

Just because he has been out of sight to most doesn't mean JonBenet has been out of his mind all this time. She meant enough to hiim to buck the system in Boulder and write a revealing book about it - I suspect he would very much still like to see justice for JB.

8. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Just Because...

The past Boulder authorities in charge of the Ramsey case have seen fit to take a "pass" on finding justice for JonBenet, does not mean that there are not ordinary citizens all over the world who are justice seekers on her behalf.

Glad to know that Steve is still one of them even though his integrity in this case cost him dearly. Makes you want to hang in there, keep talking and keep writing on behalf of justice for children like JonBenet doesn't it?

Voyager

9. RiverRat

Indeed it does, Voyager......that is really all I was trying to get across earlier. Yes, IMO - John and Patsy set the tone for the trials and tribulations that we are witnessing now.....and there IS still a slight pulse beating in Boulder. I have the choice to keep the Faith and that's all I am going to do!

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I wonder what he looks like now? Probably still a hottie. Does he and his wife have any kids?

Steve's update is encouraging.....though I'm not holding my breath.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Y'all know how old I am, JC, and I love him too! :)

All kidding aside. I think Steve Thomas really worked very hard on the JonBenét case, and it was unfortunate District Attorney Alex Hunter brought Detective Lou Smit out of retirement. The biggest mistake he ever made with the JonBenét Ramsey case.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thanks Mouse...you da BOMB!

13. RiverRat

Just trying to help whenever I can like the rest of us! Except for that I must have never noticed that Steve must be a cutie since I was focusing more on every word that came out of his mouth....but now that it's been mentioned, yeah......his wife is one Lucky Lady and I'm positive that his parenting skills are far from what John and Patsy had. IMO.....

This is his first statement in a long time that sounds like he actually has a little confidence that this case is far from over, so that's more than good enough for me to stay in my seat....it's got so comfy by now anyhow!

Thank YOU, Steve Thomas!

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you Ms. Rat for bringing us this update.

Steve is still hanging in there thank God. It is good to hear from him.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that we'll see some action in this case SOON!!

15. rashomon

rashomon Member

Here is a link to an interview Steve Thomas gave to Greta Van Susteren in 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DBZYkPuo

As far as I know, Steve has a daughter who was born in 2006.

16. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this rashomon. This is the first time I have seen this. It is good to hear Steve speak out against the previous DA Mary Lacy for her decision to have John Karr flown back from Thailand, wasting money and time.

So Steve's little girl is now two? I love two year olds.

17. RiverRat

Close to when Patsy departed from what I recall! But, that's his too personal biz and the only case relation from what I can tell other is the fact that now Patsy's BS to him about not understanding that parents just don't kill their children :banghead: just because he was not a parent back then is now just a bigger pile of BS.

18. Karen

Karen Member

Interesting too that now that he does have a daughter he still hasn't changed his opinion of Ramsey guilt. Now where did I read that he actually has two children now, an girl and a boy? Anybody know where I might have read that, I haven't got a clue.

19. RiverRat

First that I've heard anything like that about a baby boy, so if true, I hope that someone else also read that info and knows where to find it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice