Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Default Hi KK

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Sboyd, this case is on life support, so anything you do to keep it going is all good! Thanks for caring enough to share.
    Great interview and he slams Lin Wood in it. Interesting how Wood does not show up to refute anything even though Wecht says it is Woods "forte" to threaten. That part seems to be ignored by the IDIs on Topix, but that was expected.

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    Great interview and he slams Lin Wood in it. Interesting how Wood does not show up to refute anything even though Wecht says it is Woods "forte" to threaten. That part seems to be ignored by the IDIs on Topix, but that was expected.
    Well, you're brave to even bother with the IDIs at topix. I've always found it telling that those who most vocally defend the Ramseys are almost invariably abusive, ignorant, and have serious personality issues. They seldom are able to participate in a decent discussion with anyone who doesn't fall for the rhetoric, disinformation, and full out lies promoted by Team Ramsey. And how often do they use religion to justify their decidedly un-Christian behavior? Of course, it takes intelligence to recognize irony, and they don't have it. Ever.

So bless your heart for trying, but good luck with that!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    This is a great thread KK,and the more people who read it and find out what Dr. Wecht has to say, the better. It is good sboyd wants to share it. Thank you SB! It was also very good of you to take the time and patience to read and weed Dr. Wecht's statements, KK.

I was more than impressed by Redd Herring's website.
    OH, thank you, Elle. Your constancy is always appreciated, especially now!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Cherokee, when our government DEREGULATED media ownership, even allowing moguls who are not U.S. citizens to own huge chunks of our media outlets, "investigative reporting" as you and I remember it went down the tubes, along with unbiased reportage. Now we get what they want us to see, and that's propaganda at its worst. That's why every single national news chanel you watch has the exact same topics, programming, and standard pretty/handsome young faces feeding us the designated swill we get instead of news.

This murder case has been part of the insider propaganda machine since the beginning, IMO. The only reason I can think of this happening is Lockheed Martin. I wonder if people who study this case have any idea how much power a company like LM actually has?

Too much was completely out of protocol that went on with a LM executive whose child was first "kidnapped", then found murdered by a "foreign faction" who mentioned JR's "bussiness, but not the country it serves" for me to believe LM had no part in this.

You know, now that you got me to thinking about this, with Whitewitch's thoughts about "help" in the staging we are discussing, I'm thinking about those never subpoenaed phone records and the ransom note. Maybe that's the key. Maybe the Ramseys were told to make this a "foreign faction" and that would clear the way for LM to get their Washington contacts into it, to get the phone records expunged. For all we know, that ransom note could have been a collaboration between more people than Patsy and JR.

I just cannot and never will understand those phone records not being subpoeaned FOR ANY OTHER REASON than to give whoever was helping the Ramseys time to erase the paper trail. That's why I believe Hunter was in on this from DAY ONE. And that's why I believe everytime you see Hunter talk about it he's lying, too.
    I have always thought that LM had something to do with this.....always....
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

Default Topix

Well, you're brave to even bother with the IDIs at topix. I've always found it telling that those who most vocally defend the Ramseys are almost invariably abusive, ignorant, and have serious personality issues. They seldom are able to participate in a decent discussion with anyone who doesn't fall for the rhetoric, disinformation, and full out lies promoted by Team Ramsey. And how often do they use religion to justify their decidedly un-Christian behavior? Of course, it takes intelligence to recognize irony, and they don't have it. Ever.

So bless your heart for trying, but good luck with that!
    I do believe they use religion ad nauseum. You are 1000% right about serious personality issues.

Have a great weekend KK. I love reading your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by sboyd View Post
    I do believe they use religion ad nauseum. You are 1000% right about serious personality issues.

Have a great weekend KK. I love reading your posts.
    My personal favorite is when Shill had a visit from God. It didn't improve Shill one bit, unfortunately. I have to wonder what kind of "rush" he was having when "God" visited...? :balloon:

You have a good one, too, sboyd.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJame View Post
    I have always thought that LM had something to do with this.....always....
    Yes, JoeJame, it's a conspiracy theory, and I usually shy away from those, but there are so many obvious and indisputably unethical actions committed by the BDAs, who inarguably have obstructed the investigation of this murder from DAY ONE of this case, that I must consider the question: who had this much power? I can't ignore Lockheed. There are few companies with more power on this planet. Period.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

My personal favorite is when Shill had a visit from God. It didn't improve Shill one bit, unfortunately. I have to wonder what kind of "rush" he was having when "God" visited...? :balloon:

You have a good one, too, sboyd.
    I have visits from God, too. And He's an RDI.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I saw a two-hour re-run several weeks ago on 48 Hours about a case in Fort Collins, Colorado (what is it about Colorado?) where a man who had spent nine years in jail was released based on "touch DNA" on the victim's body that did not belong to him. The two scientists who discovered this touch DNA were described by host Susan Spencer as the two scientists who finally exonerated Patsy and John Ramsay in the murder of their daughter.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Exxxxxxccellant post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I have visits from God, too. And He's an RDI.
    Amen, Sister Dee! That's why Patsy is learning to MoonWalk instead of the SideStep....

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I saw a two-hour re-run several weeks ago on 48 Hours about a case in Fort Collins, Colorado (what is it about Colorado?) where a man who had spent nine years in jail was released based on "touch DNA" on the victim's body that did not belong to him. The two scientists who discovered this touch DNA were described by host Susan Spencer as the two scientists who finally exonerated Patsy and John Ramsay in the murder of their daughter.

Scientists didn't exhonerate the Ramseys, Mary Lacy did--BY THE LEGAL AUTHORITY OF NOTHING. (See my tagline at the bottom of my post.)

I saw the same program and am familiar with that case--though my old brain can't recall the names this minute.

One thing I noticed: the "touch" DNA that didn't match the man who was convicted DID match the boyfriend, WHO ALSO LIED ABOUT SEEING THE WOMAN/VICTIM THE NIGHT SHE WAS MURDERED. Guess what? The boyfriend has never been arrested. One has to ask why, if that "touch" DNA is so indisputable? He also managed to leave the state, as well.

Here is why, IMO: it's impossible to convict someone in a murder case when another (unrelated) person has already been tried/convicted for the murder first, even though that conviction was overturned on the basis of new evidence. The first suspect will always be reasonable doubt for a jury.

And because "touch" DNA has never been entered as evidence in a trail at this time, it's untested evidence, as well. The first trial to use it will set the precedent, and I imagine it will be extremely expensive, because so far, the science has not been tried in court. It will take many scientists testifying, backed up by the research, and contested by scientists countering the "touch" DNA science, as well.

The problems with "touch" DNA are clear: when you break evidence down to molecular DNA in skin cells, left by transference with a touch, you're going to have a very difficult time PROVING when, as well as HOW, those cells got there.

To wit: there was a SECOND contribution of "touch" DNA, from a second male, on the victim in this case we're discussing. If you're going to try to convict someone on "touch" DNA because it's there, then how are you going to explain the second "touch" DNA contributions? It's a double-edged sword.

So the Ramseys can't be "cleared" because of "touch" DNA until the person who matches the DNA is found and connected to the crime in some OTHER way, then tried and convicted, as well. I heard the Bode scientist in the Ramsey case SAY to a TV reporter, when illustrating the technique used to collect the "touch" DNA, that SHE DISCARDED ARTIFACT AND OTHER DNA. Whose DNA did she trash, and why? In court, she'd be called on that and it would be powerful evidence she was biased in her process. I'd bet money it was Ramsey DNA, because Patsy said she dressed JB in those longjohns--pulling them over the legs of a sleeping child, so she obviously had her hands on the waistband. But what if John's or Burke's DNA was there, as well? We'll never know, will we?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Thank you for the explanation, Koldkase. I think the man who was released from prison in Colorado is Tim Masters. The woman who he was wrongly accused of murdering was Peggy Hettrick. The murder took place in Fort Collins, Colorado in 1987. I didn't know that touch DNA has never been used in court. Then, why was Tim Masters released from prison based on touch DNA found on the victim that wasn't his? At the end of the program, there was touch DNA of two other males besides the ex-boyfriend found on Peggy Hettrick. They have not been identified. I guess what I'm saying is that reporters like Ms. Spencer just assume that the Ramsays have been cleared because of touch DNA. After watching the 48 Hours story on the Fort Collins case, I would say that Mr. Masters probably should not have been arrested because there was no evidence against him except very circumstantial evidence. But the touch DNA belonging to someone else does not mean he is innocent. It was a 2-hour program and I was rooting for Mr. Masters because he was only 15 years old when the murder occurred and there wasn't really any evidence against him. But when I heard the two scientists who finally cleared him were the same ones that "cleared" the Ramsays, my heart sank a little and I began to wonder if maybe Masters could still be guilty.