You will throw up

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jul 27, 2009.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Agreed Bob...

After reading this article and then the blog responses, it occured to me that Singular may have handed out a script and assigned lines to each of the bloggers according to their personality and intelligence level (all bad and all low respectively).

What a gathering of minds....Sad, sad :violin:

Voyager

3. BobC

More like a gathering of brain stems.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

It's always nice to know the tater-heads are still rooting around, looking for the non-existent intruder. My fave is the one who thinks they can actually use that "touch" DNA to get an accurate physical image of the killer: "... Forensic Molecular Photofitting from DNA to get an actual picture of what Jon Benet's Killer's face and body looked like when he murdered her...." Now THAT'S what I want to see! :floor: (Though I won't be going to that link, because I learned the hard way what happens to your computer when you click on the links left by mental cases.)

I think the Ramseys must have a factory where they manufacture these imbeciles.

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:laffbig:

And how wonderful to see maimed is still the same hair-brained bimbo she has always been. Still sucking up to her "sources." She's so easily impressed because she's so easily fooled. Fools of a feather and all that....

No surprise that maimed totally forgets the insanity of the "capture and arrest" of JOHN PERV KARR, as well as that Lacy had the case to investigate FOR 7 YEARS solely in her office as DA. Not to mention, the first year and a half after the murder, Lacy looked long and hard for that intruder under Hunter--and that makes a total of 9 years Lacy could have SUBPOENAED THE RAMSEY PHONE RECORDS AND DIDN'T.

Compared to the BPD, I believe Lacy wins the BOOB-OF-THE-CASE award, far ahead of Hunter, who was merely corrupt to the core. Lacy was incompetent as well.

But skip the 7 years Lacy hijacked the case and revert to making it ALL the BPD's fault; that what goes on in what passes for "the minds" of the Little Heads. Oops, I meant brain stems! :floor:

Oh. BobC! Now you've again presented us with a brilliant new name for the swampthangs! THE BRAIN STEMS! It's perfect!

6. BobC

Nope--I am downgrading them to Fused Ganglia after reading that crap.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

hahahahaaa....and I like the gathering of the Brain Stems too! If you gather enough brain stems together what do you get?

8. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

The Ramsey Spin Team?

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks for the warning and the CONFIRMATION that the GruesomeTwosome are still hard at work.... :sucks:

10. BobC

I'm sure Crabgrass has seen many a "stem," but they weren't brain stems

11. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

In answer to a question...

ShowMe's Question: What do you get if you gather enough brain stems?

Answer: In the case of the RST, you get a bouquet of idiots.

12. Show Me

hahahahaaa....good one Cherokee

13. Show Me

hahahahaaa...excellent also!

We need Greenie to make a cute poem on the subject!

I also like KK's tater heads....

To heck with the bouquet of taterhead shaped brain stems!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice