New Members.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Aug 4, 2009.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I keep seeing new members join, but haven't seen any post. (I looked for our "New Member" sign in thread to make this post on, and couldn't find it.)

Just want to :welcome: all you new members!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I've noticed some new members as well and wondered when they'll say hello.

Maybe they're using the site to research the case, though. Since there's not that much discussion now, I can understand this. We have a lot of good info here, but I'm not sure that people can search old threads and archives without joining. Anyone?

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Just jump right in! We don't bite...

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Shhhhhhhh...don't tell them about Sparky and make them afraid!

But I second that DeeDee...welcome to all new members...quit being so shy!

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Do we still have that new member sign in thread?

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Nope, we archived it last time we closed registrations. It's all good...we can use yours!

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cool! :curtsey:

8. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Hey guysssssssssss

I'm hereeeee!:bowdown:
    This was harder than getting into Alcatraz :)

9. koldkase

Sounds like you know of what you speak!

Alcatraz, huh?

Welcome to the Guttah! You will fit right in! :pirate:

10. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

:hiya: madeleine.

12. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

:yay: Glad to see you here, Madeleine!

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Welcome to FFJ, Madeleine! Glad you're here.

14. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Me too,thanks all. :)

15. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's about time...:yay:

16. Elle

Elle Member

Welcome Madeleine!

Joining the others! Hello Madeleine! Hope you enjoy posting here!
    After a holiday I am having trouble getting back into it!:)

17. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

18. koldkase

So THAT'S where you've been! Slipped away to a Guttah by the sea, huh? Well, glad you're back.

Trouble getting back into what? Government corruption, child abuse, murder, disappointment, and wingnutz galore? I cannot imagine why....

I have the opposite problem: I have trouble getting OUT of it! It's everything wrong in the world, and the more the bad guys win, the madder it makes me!

Have you ever seen the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? In it, The Black Knight is guarding the castle and is being attacked by King Arthur who wants to pass the bridge. The Black Knight fights gallently with his broadsword, but King Arthur keeps hacking away with his. There goes an arm. Then another, Then the legs. Blood is spurting everywhere (it's all a very hokey kind of special effects, fake looking, with older, stagey techniques of tubes concealed under the clothes for the blood spurts, so it's funny and not gory). But still, the Black Knight keeps fighting! In the end, he threatens to bite the enemy, hopping around on stumps.

That's how I feel at this point in this case. I may not have a hope in hades of seeing justice for JonBenet, BUT I'M STILL BITING AS HARD AS I CAN! :verdict:

Oh, found the movie excerpt on youtube.com...of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMk...20EDCB464&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

19. Elle

Elle Member

I was actually canoeing on a river. :) KK You're just a young thing compared to me. You're doing a great job here posting up a storm. I do hope you and the others involved here will fall over something we have missed over the years.

I'll watch your video. OMG Just watched it! I have to confess I wasn't a fan of Monty Python, but I did like John Clees in other series. No doubt about it KK you are a Champion!

20. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

OK, KK- my favorite lines from that movie:

King:- looking out the castle window- "Someday, my son, this will all be yours".
    Son: "What, the curtains?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice