(unlike JonBenet) Missing Colo. girl may get justice

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Little, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Little

Little Member

Missing Colo. girl may get justice
    By Valerie Richardson (Contact) | Tuesday, August 4, 2009
    DENVER | They were two pretty girls, both named after their fathers, both residing in Colorado, both 6 years old the last time anyone saw them alive.

But the cases of JonBenet Ramsey and Aarone Thompson are as striking in their differences as they are in their similarities. The two girls existed in very different realms: JonBenet lived a dream childhood in an exclusive Boulder neighborhood, while Aarone shared a cramped house in a lower-income part of Aurora with seven other children.

Thousands of pictures were taken of JonBenet during her brief life as a child beauty queen. The only photo of Aarone that ever appears in newspapers shows her in the background of a group shot taken in 2002, slightly fuzzy, squinting in the sun.

JonBenet's absence was noticed immediately, and the police were called moments after her mother realized she was missing. Aarone may have been gone for two years before the authorities were notified. JonBenet's body was scrutinized for evidence that might lead to her killer; Aarone's body has yet to be found.

Yet it is Aarone who may receive justice first.

No suspect has ever been named in the JonBenet Ramsey case, one of the 20th-century's highest-profile unsolved crimes. But the trial of Aarone Thompson begins this week.

Aaron Thompson, Aarone's father, faces 60 felony counts in connection with her presumed death, including child abuse resulting in death and abuse of a corpse. He's also charged with child-abuse counts in the suspected beatings of Aarone's siblings and other children living in the home.

read entire story here:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/04/missing-girl-may-get-justice-in-case-likened-to-jo/

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It just seems so wrong that Jon Benet's killer goes unidentified.

:verdict:

3. Elle

Elle Member

Little and JC,

Reading this post about little Aarone Thompson is so difficult and upsetting. I hope her father is taken care of in prison by the other prisoners, and is not given any protection.

4. Little

Little Member

The really sad thing is that there are so many children out there who are betrayed by the very people who are supposed protect them with their own lives. IMO those parents are the worst of the worst, even worse than the sleezeballs maggots who abduct a child.

Little

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, when you kill a child but don't have BIG protection with expensive lawyers and Lockheed Martin clout, you get nailed for the murder, even without a body.

Did y'all notice the Hailey trial on the other forum, where JC is posting articles on that case? It took many years, but LE finally charged the "alleged" killer in that one. It's going to trial, even though there was FOREIGN DNA under one child's fingernail that does not match the defendant. Ha. Good thing neither Hunter nor Lacy are DAs in that case. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=178743#post178743

Oh, BTW: the article stated "No suspect has ever been named in the JonBenet Ramsey case, one of the 20th-century's highest-profile unsolved crimes." That's wrong. A suspect was named in the JB murder--John PERV Karr. (Just happened to be the WRONG suspect, but oh well, any old INTRUDER in a Team Ramsey storm.)

Appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Little. Thanks.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Money and political connections kept JonBenet from getting justice....so far.

7. Little

Little Member

Haley: Shadows of JonBenet

Can't think of a way to cut this one down so please edit as needed.

8. Elle

Elle Member

So sad!

This article would make anyone cry, Little! So sad!

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Little,

Maybe this is nit picking but I detect a little error, or at least I believe it to be, in this article. The author is trying to equate the 2 cases by shadowing one after the other. However I don't recall that John Ramsey called the police to report his daughter missing. I thought it was Patsy on the phone in her 911 call that morning. Am I wrong?

10. Little

Little Member

It was Patsy who called, at least that's been the story for the past almost 13 years zoomama :) I would give him a pass on that slip up though because at least someone is calling foul in this case. I guess he didn't know that John Ramsey didn't like to perform menial tasks.

Little

11. koldkase

Thanks so much for bringing this article here, Little.

I agree, it's nice that a reporter can still point out the MASS of evidence against the Ramseys, including that they were NOT "...interested in talking to police."

I'm also glad that the reporter mentioned LACY'S SHINING MOMENT--JOHN PERV KARR. She'll never get past that huge error in professional judgment, no matter how many Ramsey excusers flog that "foreign DNA" like it's the Holy Grail.

I hope the siblings of little Aarone remember her and are able to tell what happened to her. But the dead mother may be the scape goat.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

The reporter has done his homework and not regurgitated the usual Ram spin...

Poor little Aarone.

13. koldkase

I know, Show Me. Aarone was a little child who seems to have been a ghost in her own short life. Makes my heart ache.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice