Looking back over the years

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Many of the old Ramsey forum posters have moved on now. In response to a question about one particular poster, I did a bit of Googling and came across this thread at the doubleBB:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=33&forum=DCForumID61#56

In case anyone hadn't worked it out, the fake Bluecrab was Miss Marple. He started the thread as a practical joke. This thread pre-dates our 'friendship', but we discussed it a fair bit in emails. I really gave him a hard time over it and he was (I think) suitably ashamed.

Incidentally, he was also posting on the same thread as DocWatson - interesting to know that if you are reading the thread from a psychological perspective :)

I also had a chuckle over a post on that thread to me from Margoo (aka Mar-gobbledlygook or Mrs Angry). One of the criticisms I often levelled at Margoo was that she was great at telling you that your logic was flawed, but no matter how hard you pressed her, she simply refused to elaborate and she would duck and dive to avoid the request. I always suspected that deep down, she didn't elaborate because she couldn't elaborate - that her accusations of "flawed logic" were just a mechanical response that she gave "in principle". ROFL!

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Amazing how often posters play their head games, isn't it? Gosh, the list is long and undistinguished, starting with jams herself. They never seem to get that this is not a game. People like Marple are totally oblivious to the fact that a precious baby was brutally abused and murdered. Some think it's just a big joke for them to play at.

3. koldkase

You know, I find nothing remotely amusing about Marples' stupid, self-indulgent, bad joke. It made him and those at the swamp who ate it up look like the bad joke.

Of course, jams made it worse, as per usual.

But is it a perfect example of why jams' forum is known as THE SWAMP. It has never done anything but muddy the waters in this case, and that was its sole purpose from day one. It was full of snakes, wingnutz, and plain out stupid people.

On the other hand, it was and is a testament to exactly WHO was mental enough to swallow the rhetoric and propaganda put out by Team Ramsey.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I recall a "Blue Crab" on WS when I first joined. He was BDI, and seemed very knowledgeable. Then he disappeared. Was he a "fake"?

5. koldkase

Oh, no. Blue Crab was around for years at WS. He seemed to have some "inside" connection and he was very intelligent. He was knowledgeable about the evidence and the case. He believes, if he's still with us, that Burke and the Stine's son were the culprits, if memory serves.

Whether you agree with his theory or not, he always came across as sincere. I certainly respected his input in discussions.

But of course, to believe Burke was involved is the absolute worst of RDIs to the RST. So Blue Crab got attacked a lot, as you can see. This whole swamp thread was nothing more than an attack on Blue Crab, of course. Marple is an egghead who can't make a decent argument to save his life, so he does his best to confuse and obscure the actual evidence and theories of others who don't buy his IDI efforts. He sticks to IDI forums, as well, because even the most well-intended RDI poster eventually gets tired of Marple's convoluted nonsense.

You'd think they'd have loved Marple at the swamp, but alas, he started a wikipedia or some such on this case and jams got so jealous of it, she actually refused to allow anyone to post info from it or put a link to it on her forum. That tells you straight up what was going on with the swamp woman. :floor:

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Jealousy is correct. Marple was actually even more pro-Ramsey than jameson was, yet she called him a BORG simply because his wiki didn't censor factual anti-Ramsey material. Her hissy fits against him and attempts to get her members to reject him and his wiki were hilarious. I have always been of the belief that jameson was the biggest BORG of all. I think she felt very threatened by Marple since he is educated and of a high social status - more of a Ramsey equal.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Glad I wasn't around for all that mess. That was before my time.

8. koldkase

Oh, DeeDee, you have no idea....

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, my, I posted on that thread! I remember that. Five years ago, I was a newbie here then. There was only one poster there I regretted leaving, JS. Even tho she was an avid IDI, I always liked her.

Five years. Yikes, time flies!

I always have agreed with BlueCrab's take on what happened.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I think Jams missed a business opportunity...ought to charged by the hat! 50 bucks each....or maybe Jamjams did a buy one get one free.

Perhaps additional hats were eligible for 'scholarships'?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice