A Conspiracy In Boulder

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 14, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

In a discussion on another thread over time of death and the evidence, DeeDee said Dr. Meyers was sloppy in his work on the body the evening he went to the home to do his duty as coroner in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. I agree. From that discussion, I wrote down some "conspiracy" thoughts. I know even having a conspiracy theory on anything, anymore, makes one look foolish, but I'll risk it. Still reading and writing and working the elements of THIS case 12 years later is already foolish, so GUILTY!

My problem is that the more I "go there", the more I'm convinced the fix was in before 911 was ever called that morning. So what the heck, I thought I'd make up a thread about it--it's not like we're following breaking news. So here are some of my thoughts on it:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think about it.

1. The FBI did not take jurisdiction in a child kidnapping involving a CEO of an international defense contractor, with a note "left" by a terrrorist group; instead, the FBI simply walked away without even going into the home, leaving it to a small police force inexperienced in kidnapping, much less by terrorists, to say the least. Does this make sense to ANYONE? Why would the FBI do that? The excuse given is that they already "suspected" it was not a kidnapping by a terrorist group, but that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH. You don't gamble with a child's life. They know this.

2. The house is not secured discreetly by LE; instead, the crime scene of a child kidnapping by a terrorist group--and that's all they had to work with, but if it was a single kidnapper, the child was still missing, since a search by LE did not reveal the body--WAS NOT TREATED AS A CRIME SCENE AND SEALED, but instead was treated like a tense brunch. Not only were half a dozen friends allowed to stay around, but LE BROUGHT IN TWO MORE PEOPLE, VICTIM ADVOCATES! Cleaning was done, food was offered...WHAT LE AGENCY WOULD TREAT A CHILD KIDNAPPING LIKE THIS?

3. Arndt, obviously out of her league any way you look at it, was quickly left at the scene ALONE awaiting the call from TERRORISTS who claim to have a CHILD whom they will BEHEAD if their demands are not met. All while half a dozen family friends hang out.... What?!

4. Arndt, who makes the biggest mistake of the small BPD that day, sending John and Fleet to disturb the crime scene, called for backup repeatedly AND WAS IGNORED REPEATEDLY, with her calls misdirected to another jurisdiction!

5. The Ramseys were allowed to WALK AWAY from the home, into the arms of their lawyers without so much as a drive-by and a wave at the BPD.

6. Dr. Meyers was very sloppy that day, starting with not showing up until 8 pm. Many excuses have been given through the years, from "he was at another scene" to "LE was getting a warrant", but it's inexcusable for it to take that long. So much so that it plays into my current conspiracy theory: was he was delayed on purpose? Was his work sloppy on purpose?

7. D. A. Hunter then proceeded to obstruct the BPD investigation, blocking subpoenas of the most elemental investigative evidence, like phone records, clothing worn by the family, as well as not demanding interviews with THE PRIME SUSPECTS under threat of arrest. Hunter's Office handed evidence reports over to Team Ramsey, undermining any opportunity the BPD had to get honest answers out of the Ramseys once they were FINALLY interviewed 4 MONTHS LATER, as they were prepared by their powerful SEPARATE defense teams beforehand. Hunter eventually used the DA's Office to EMPLOY Lou Smit, Ollie Gray, and Jon San Augustin to work on Team Ramseys' defense at the expense of the BPD investigation and the citizens of Boulder, ruining any chance of any indictment for all time. He succeeded spectacularly when he decided not to indict the Ramseys after the grand jury hearings, in spite of all the evidence against the Ramseys. Lacy sealed the deal.

I've never seen anything like it and I hope I never do again. The Boulder DA's Office lawyers are up front and proud that they destroyed the investigation into a child's murder. Even more, they demonstrated the great crack in our justice system: IT'S FOR SALE.

2. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Can we believe anything from the autopsy report then?How convenient is this ....you do have a COD but..............you actually don't.You don't have the TOD.It could have been prior abuse...but maybe it wasn't.....
    Actually,everything about that report is confusing.Or maybe I am not getting it.

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

KoldKase,

I have admired you from afar all these years for your outstanding work on this case. This current thread is certainly no exception.

Now having said that I can only add one thing to your summation and that is that LE allowed Aunt Pam to enter the house and then leave with all sorts of evidence not the least of which was John's golf clubs. Going to frozen winter time Michigan with golf clubs in the dead of winter? And God only knows what else she took with the blessing of the BPD. She even wore a BPD jacket to do that stupid act.

I can also go back to the entire issue of why did the Ramseys lie about whether or not JonBenet was asleep or not when they got home from delivering presents and of course the pineapple eating.

If I could get just those answered I'd be OK. And thanks again for all your studies on this case.

4. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I agree with all of those (ST said it years ago as well) who say that this case won't be solved unless someone will confess.Sad but true.
    And IMO JR is NEVER EVER going to talk.

5. koldkase

Yes, madeleine, it's nearly impossible for anyone to state with certainty what the sequence of the injuries that night was, what the time frame was--maybe all autopsy reports are this vague, but when the experts can't even agree, that says a lot about that autopsy report.

There have been rumors through the years that Dr. Meyers had more notes he took during the autopsy which he left OUT of the report. Of course, those who say that will never say what the notes specifically were. One, a long ago poster here at FFJ who claimed to be a well-connected reporter of sorts, said there was actually MORE evidence of prior abuse found at autopsy but not put in it. Guess we'll never know....

I do hope Dr. Meyers didn't falsify what he put in the report we see, but as you say, who can believe anything that came out of a case so destroyed by the very people who should have been HELL BENT ON SOLVING IT?! :mad:

6. koldkase

First, thanks for the kind words. :blush: I just wish I could do something...more. :verdict:

How could I have forgotten Aunt Pam's "scortched earth" run on the house? Thanks for reminding us. Yes, WHAT INVESTIGATION LETS THIS HAPPEN?

One that needs to make sure some things are never "found" by LE? :duh:

7. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Yeah I noticed some media reports say "part of the autopsy report was released".

8. Elle

Elle Member

I think District Attorney Alex Hunter was behind this Ramsey house raid(?).

You bet your boots KK there was definitely a conspiracy relating to this crime and freeing the Ramseys.

I'm amazed at your stamina but I doubt I can go over all this again. I wish all of you the best with this thread.

9. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

There's another reason why I have a problem with the official COD and why I say how convenient.......
    Let's say one R bashed her head and the other one strangled her.....which one do you charge with murder when you have no idea which came first,head blow or strangulation?Even if assuming that one of those happened during a cover-up.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That is exactly why they will get away with it...no one knows who did what.

11. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Hope they have better questions for JR this time if they call him in for questionning.Or how shall I call it now that he was "cleared"?Cooperation?:violin:

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

Nor will Burke imo.

13. rashomon

rashomon Member

Imo psychological dissociation was at work when the Ramseys told LE the concocted story of JonBenet being asleep when they got home. They wanted to dissociate themselves from what happened with JonBenet shortly after they got home and their involvement in the events resulting in the child's violent death.
    So their concocted story did not only serve to misdirect LE, but also to dissociate themselves from the event by claiming that last time they saw JonBenet she was asleep and just fine.
    So strong was the wish to dissociate themselves from their involvement that they blocked out the possibility that Burke as an eyewitness might contradict their story.

14. Little

Little Member

Great point Rashomon. John's call to get out of town backs this up. They were running away from JonBenet.

Little

15. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I agree with you both and this is what makes me believe her death wasn't really an accident.I've never seen any signs of guilt,conscience,remorse....NOTHING.But on the other hand I saw they did everything in their power to protect themselves (from what if they were innocent??Some cops with a theory???),I saw lies,SPIN,corruption,arrogance and the list goes on.
    Who on earth would wanna leave their dead child behind(and it was not because they were afraid for their safety,they sent Burke out there when some supposed kidnappers were right around the corner).
    Very well put Little,they ran away from her and what they did to her.

John LIED.At first he said he is hiring all those investigators and experts because cops were unable to search for the killer and he will spend the rest of his life chasing him.
    Then he admits those investigators were hired to prepare his defence.

They threw some pathetic theories out there like Helgoth did it,no wait,it was Oliva,hang on,it was JMK.:violin: SPIN.
    It was never about searching the killer and God how can some buy this BS that it was.
    Only this and it proves clearly that there was no intruder, no one is looking for him!!!But they are telling people to sit back and relax,the DNA will eventually match.:duh:

16. koldkase

Well stated, everyone.

I also think the Ramseys wanted to distance themselves from the events of that horrific murder. I think it was deliberate because the easiest story to tell was the one they chose. Fewer opportunities to "slip up", I imagine they were thinking.

I don't know what they told Burke about that night. I don't know if they told him before they called 911. Numerous credible sources inside the investigation, including Steve Thomas and Michael Kane, have stated publicly there are voices on the 911 tape that are not Patsy and not the 911 operator. I heard the "enhancement of the 911 tape" played on Geraldo many years ago and there were two unidentified voices on it that sounded like a child and a man speaking. So if that was Burke--and who else could it be?--then the Ramseys did have some kind of interaction with him before LE came and he shut down, but good.

17. koldkase

And under the theme of conspiracies, look what's in the news recently:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/18/science/18dna.html?_r=1

18. Elle

Elle Member

Oh good grief KK. Where do we go from here? Claims could now be made by those already incarcerated by their DNA. This is going to cause a lot of chaos.

Thank you for posting this.

19. Tez

Tez Member

Oh, Lordy....KK, now that this has come out, every convicted person, convicted on DNA is going to scream it was fabricated! Now, I have a question, where does this leave the new "touch DNA" that cleared the Ramseys? I mean, if DNA can be fabricated, so obviously "touch DNA" has a better chance of being fabricated, I would think.

In defense of the FBI, after JonBenet's body was found Ron Walker told the BPD to look at the parents! So, Ron Walker knew that the Ramseys "were good for it!"

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Holy Cow,

This is awful news isn't it? Hey I've got an idea. Let's follow John Ramsey around until we get a drinking cup with his DNA on it and plant it or manufacture it as described in that article. Then we can surely get a conviction. Evil mind at work here!!!!!! Come on y'all, lets roll here. HA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice