Learnin - thank you, this is the post of the week!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by madeleine_ws, Sep 10, 2009.

1. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Hope you don't mind me bringing your post over from topix:

"Well, I'm trying to Learn, AK, but all I keep getting from you is:

Maybe this or maybe that and maybe this and maybe that or could be this or could be that...

Why did Ramseys call 911:

Well, maybe this or maybe that

Why did a perfect stranger leave a ransom note when it wasn't a kidnapping?

Well, maybe this or maybe that....

Why did John try to leave the State as soon as his daughter's murdered body was found....

Well, maybe this or maybe that......

Why did John and Patsy refuse to talk to LE because of grief but went to the media to talk?

Well, maybe this or maybe that.....

How come they scraped the longjohns but not the murder weapon...

well, maybe this or maybe that....

How come Patsy lied and changed her story so many times?

well, maybe this or maybe that.....

How come John went straight to the basement when Arndt asked him to search the house and didn't go to the girls bedroom?

How come neither John or Patsy's fingerprints are on the ransom note?

How come Patsy put the same clothes on the morning after wearing them the previous day?

Well, maybe this or maybe that

How come the Ramseys said JBR went straight to bed but she had eaten pineapple shortly before being assaulted?

Well, maybe this or maybe that...

How come the Ramseys sought out some sheister to give them a lie detector test without having to be off drugs before being tested instead of seeking out an FBI polygraph expert?

Well, maybe this or maybe that....

Can you see why I'm not learnin anything? "

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :clap: :heart: :clap:

Spot on!They have no teories,they only mud the waters.

And I have always wondered why the R's never went to the interviews without taking medications.IMO it was done so that their lawyers could later argue,well,they were on drugs,it's not admissible!!!!!
    If I'd been LE I would have refused to interview them,I would have sent them home !Even if I know how much they wanted to question them.

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

Well, it gets real frustrating, does it not? I imagine it has been done before, somewhere, but, I would like to read a post whereby all Ramsey lies, distortions, suspicious behavior, etc., is all listed out. It would probably take a book. How many times does one have to make excuses before one admits something is up?

Like I've written before. If the Ramseys aren't guilty, they're guilty of screwing the investigation up big time....and, thus, helping the killer to get away.

3. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

I totally agree with you!

I've said it before,if they are guilty then their behaviour makes PERFECT SENSE,if they're innocent they must be the most selfish,twisted people on this planet,a shame&a disgrace,for everything they did,but most of all for everything they DIDN'T do.

I've been looking and looking for reasons why they behaved like that(if innocent).Nothing makes sense.At some point I thought ,well,they know who did it and they're afraid because the "opponent" is someone more powerful and with more connections than them.But it still doesn't explain most of the things that happened....not at all.

So no matter how much I try to understand/make sense of the other side of the story ,I always end up being more and more convinced that a RDI.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice