Cina Wong on BlogTalkRadio, Sunday, Sep 13, 2009 - 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Certified document examiner and handwriting expert, Cina Wong, will be on BlogTalkRadio this coming Sunday. It can be heard over the entire country and will be available on the internet through a streaming broadcast.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/talkforensics

If you would like to call in or submit an email question, please feel free to do so. The radio hotline is (646) 727-3674.

Unfortunately, the Ramsey Spin Team idiots are out en masse to try to destroy Cina's credibility since she was able to match Patsy's handwriting with the ransom note. At one time, Cina had a working arrangement with the Colorado Pen company so that she could research different inks and customer's handwritings/pen grips. She did this on weekends in addition to her full-time job as a document examiner. The RST have tried to belittle Cina's experience and expertise by saying she was merely a clerk in a stationary store and that is the reason she considers herself an expert.

Cina Wong is a threat to the RST because her comparison charts are so damning to the Ramseys. Isn't it interesting that the RST always attack Cina and never her analysis? That's because there is no arguing with the truth that can be seen in black and white. Cina's credentials are impeccable. She is board certified as a document examiner and is a certified courtroom expert witness. Cina has testified in numerous forgery cases throughout the country.

Does anyone know the forum hat of jjackson1327@gmail.com (aka "gastedmyflabbers")? It's probably one of the Swamp's leftovers. They claim to be a woman with a husband, but we all know that could be a lie since the RST love to change their sex and stories, depending on the moment, ala Susan Bennett/Jameson, Horace/Henrietta McPhee, etc.

Whoever they are, jjackson is died-in-the-wool RST behind the webpage:

http://jonbenetsblogs.blogspot.com/2...out-patsy.html

I see they have attracted the likes of "Fool's Gold" aka "Toth" aka RamseyLoverExtraodinaire. If Toth is one of their best friends, then that pretty much tells you the level of sludge at the website.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Wow!

thanks for the headsup and link Cherokee! I'll catch the streaming video later, will have company over during her interview.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Chero, I feel sorry for Cina, because that's what happens when you speak truth to power. But honestly, who cares what the fools from Team Ramsey have to say? They may win as far as aiding a child killer in avoiding justice. They certainly have kept the killer of JonBenet Ramsey from every having to stand up and be held accountable for the abuse this little child suffered while in the care of her family. But no one with the least bit of common sense believes the lies of the RST or the Ramseys. People know who wrote that note. People know who lied to LE and obstructed justice for 12 years in the murder of JonBenet. All the personal attacks on those who speak the truth in this case can NEVER change the facts of evidence.

The Ramseys are good for it!

Thanks for the info on the radio show. I'll certainly try to catch it if I can. And tell Cina WE appreciate her work on this case. And yours, for that matter. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Cina is DA BOMB! Of course the RST are going to attack her, just like they attack everyone else who speaks the truth...I will be listening...GO CINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what I got when I attempted that link Chero

Attached Files:

5. Cherokee

I wonder if jjackson moved the page or what happened. I found the following link after going to the blog homepage, and finding the title "Wong about Patsy."

Try this link. It opened for me at 7:45 p.m. CDT. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

http://jonbenetsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/wong-about-patsy.html

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

It works this morning, but it didn't yesterday.

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

The Ram Spin Team... under the microscope...

The fact that the Ram Spin Team acts so quickly and unfalteringly at each and every hint of Ram culpability indicates the fierceness of their determination to squash any and all exposure to the truth. What possible motive could they have to keep the Ram’s guilt under wrap? Could the overall factor be a mutual interest in sexual perversions? Is that what is behind their galloping crusade to slap down credible observers and/or experts in various fields of forensic endeavors, lest their perverse proclivities also be exposed?
    The main stream media, for the most part, has been shamefully lazy in presenting the facts of this case. This little Forum, here at FFJ, seems to be the forerunner in continuing to expose those Ram fringes that make up the despicable R.S.T.
    At the risk of sounding bias, I believe that everything points to Patsy as the author of the “ransom note,†and the primary perp in this case.
    Those still chasing the make-believe “intruder†belong to the mother goose thinking of Smit, Carnes, Hunter, Lacy, Jams, and Pam.
    This is a wonderful, informative thread. Thanks Cherokee for starting it, and thanks to all you great sleuths who are still following this case.
    gl

8. Cherokee

Very true, Greenleaf. That's why I'm thrilled that BlogTalkRadio has not drunk the Ramsey kool-aid and is having Cina Wong as a forensic expert on their show.

Here's information taken directly from their webpage:

------------------------------------

Talk Forensics

We have the top forensic science and crime scene investigation experts in the country appearing as guests on our show.

Upcoming Episode - Cina Wong, Forensic Document Examiner

Date / Time: 9/13/2009 3:00 PM CDT

Call-in Number: (646) 727-3674

Cina Wong is a Board Certified forensic document examiner. Cina is Board Certified through, and former Vice President of, the National Association of Document Examiners. Her client list includes law firms, Fortune 500 Companies and authors. Cina was one of the handwriting experts involved in the JonBenet Ramsey civil case. Cina Wong is not a graphologist, a person that alleges they can tell you a person's personality from looking at their handwriting. Cina strictly approaches handwriting from a forensic aspect.

--------------------------------------

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The link works for me now. I didn't try it yesterday. It seemed a waste of time to see more RST BS. Same old, same old, etc.

But I tried it for you guys today to see if it was working, and it is. I looked at the page and noticed PDQ--A LINK TO A PERV KARR WEBSITE LISTED UNDER "SOURCES". Now that's a credible source.

Like I said, same old, same old. These people are so full of it, they'd defend the Ramseys if they had a videotape of Patsy and John tying on the noose. It takes a real dedication to denial in this case to miss that PATSY WROTE THE NOTE, YOU FOOLS.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks Cherokee. I hope someone from here calls in.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Someone from Australia called in.

252 similarities in Patsy's and the ransom note writer's writing. Did I hear that right?

This case is dominating the interview.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Correction: 254. That static is annoying.

13. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I thought Karr took his website down.

14. Cherokee

Yeah, the static got so bad, Cina had to call back.

Thanks, JC, for highlighting what Cina found in her comparison analysis of Patsy's handwriting with the ransom note. 254 similarities. That is an amazing statistic, and that's even with Patsy trying to disguise her handwriting.

15. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Just heard the program

I thought Cina was very good. Yes, JC 254 is correct. Who was the woman who called in near the beginning of the program? Was she from our Forum? She just said she has been following the JBR case. For anyone interested here is her web site: cinawongforgeryexpert. com

16. Cherokee

I believe that was moi. :D

--------------------

Another thing Cina said was that Lin Wood sent her an email in 2003 threatening her with a lawsuit if she ever told what she knew about the Ramsey case.

1. Isn't that blatent intimidation against Cina's First Amendment rights and unethical conduct for a member of the bar?

2. Why is Lin Wood concerned with what Cina might say? Is it so damning to the Ramsey's professions of innocence?

3. How many other people and media outlets have received similar letters from Lin Wood, threatening a lawsuit if they told, or investigated, the truth about the Ramsey case?

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm not sure if anyone was from our forum or not. When they said someone was from Australia, I thought about Zotto. For a minute, I thought I recognized Susan Bennett's voice. It sure wouldn't have surprised me for her to call in.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

And I thought she was very good, too, Zoomama.

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cool! :star:

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Did yall hear that someone from Australia called in, or was I hearing things. Please say yes, you heard it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice