Sad and funny - MadTV Ramsey video

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I came across this again and thought it was funny when it was aired. For those who have never watched MadTV or have never seen it, it will provide some chuckles.

It also reminds everyone what the general public feels, despite the claims of the RST of the Ramseys being "victims"

Enjoy (please take your sense of humor with you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ZG...6BA7452A&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh. My. God.

I have never seen this before, Barbara, and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! It made me laugh, too.

I haven't seen anything this ACCURATE related to this case presented in the media since Lin Wood started suing everyone for the Ramseys. :floor:

Well, maybe the South Park episode, "Butters", which could be closer to the truth than we know.... :yes:

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Barbara,

That was funny! Thank you for bringing that here. I had never seen that either. Why is so much fun to poke fun at those two? They are really characterizations of themselves in real life.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Loved it Barbara...thanks for sharing the link with us...I couldn't stop laughing...I had never seen that before either.

5. heymom

heymom Member

That is simply priceless. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice