Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I've seen these kind of colored patterns in old concrete floors. As I recall, on the floors I've seen these patterns in, it generally is a piece of gravel that is exposed and just happens to be a different color. As you may know, concrete has gravel mixed in with it. This is what this pattern reminds me of but I'm not sure why they circled it.....
    Depending on how this is going to be arranged. I see a child's footprints, plus the sole of an adult's boot or shoe(?). I also see Hi Tech imprinted from the sole of Hi Tech boots.

I do remember them talking about Burke having a pair of these Hi Tech boots, but what would be the significance of these?

Before the Ramseys moved into their home,many workmen were walking all over this house and probably in the basement, and I'm sure with wet cement around footprints must have been found, but it appears JonBenét and Burke may well have been playing down there at one time; who knows (?) maybe with wet cement, but I hardly think this would have been Christmas night(?)

Another odd thing which strikes me is the different colour of the child's shoe prints from a normal concrete impression (?). Have these been outlined in any way with photography die to make them stand out, or, are these the original shoe prints?
    Last edited by Elle_1; September 29, 2009, 11:53 pm at Tue Sep 29 23:53:43 UTC 2009.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Depending on how this is going to be arranged. I see a child's footprints, plus the sole of an adult's boot or shoe(?). I also see Hi Tech imprinted from the sole of Hi Tech boots.

I do remember them talking about Burke having a pair of these Hi Tech boots, but what would be the significance of these?

Before the Ramseys moved into their home,many workmen were walking all over this house and probably in the basement, and I'm sure with wet cement around footprints must have been found, but it appears JonBenét and Burke may well have been playing down there at one time; who knows (?) maybe with wet cement, but I hardly think this would have been Christmas night(?)

Another odd thing which strikes me is the different colour of the child's shoe prints from a normal concrete impression (?). Have these been outlined in any way with photography effects to make them stand out, or, are these the original shoe prints?
    No edit button so changing one word here. "effects"

Is there a time limit for the edit button turning up, Moab?
    Just my opinion.

No edit button so changing one word here. "effects"

Is there a time limit for the edit button turning up, Moab?
    I think it should be there either immediately when you post or within a minute...I know it goes away after 999 minutes.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I thought that Hi-Tec print was left in the white mold on the floor, not in what was once wet cement.
    That places it as recently left. Patsy had already admitted that she was in that room to wrap presents (didn't happen, believe me) and that LHP and her husband removed decorations and Christmas trees from that room. So several people walked around that room before the murder. If BR had left that print earlier, it would have been obliterated by that morning. No...that print was left at the time of the crime.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I thought that Hi-Tec print was left in the white mold on the floor, not in what was once wet cement.
    That places it as recently left. Patsy had already admitted that she was in that room to wrap presents (didn't happen, believe me) and that LHP and her husband removed decorations and Christmas trees from that room. So several people walked around that room before the murder. If BR had left that print earlier, it would have been obliterated by that morning. No...that print was left at the time of the crime.
    Are you thinkng the children were maybe playing with this white mold, DeeDee?

I never believed Patsy Ramsey wrapped Christmas gifts up in this messy room. DeeDee. Absolutely ridiculous she would cart Christmas presents way down to this depressing place.
    Just my opinion.

I don't think the kids were playing in that room at all. It was filthy, and not really much in there to play with. Paint cans, window screens, etc. There was mention of a small, bare child's footprint in the room also, but I have not seem were LE pushed forward with that, so I don't think it was true. If so, the coroner would have seen that white mold on the bottom of JB's bare feet at autopsy. It was not noted. And of course, her bare foot would have been matched to that print.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Hey, Peeps. Just wanted to drop in quickly and say sorry I haven't been able to work on the photo collection project. Yes, I had some other stuff that came up, and today is busy, as well, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I know what it's like trying to organize my own photos on my pc, and it is very time consuming transferring them to CD's etc. One needs a lot of time KK. You need a personal secretary for this huge task!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I don't think the kids were playing in that room at all. It was filthy, and not really much in there to play with. Paint cans, window screens, etc. There was mention of a small, bare child's footprint in the room also, but I have not seem were LE pushed forward with that, so I don't think it was true. If so, the coroner would have seen that white mold on the bottom of JB's bare feet at autopsy. It was not noted. And of course, her bare foot would have been matched to that print.

It's more than obvious in the photos the "visible prints" were made by a child wearing shoes and not bare footed. They could have been there for a long time. I point blank refuse to believe Patsy Ramsey traipsed down to this basement room and wrapped her Christmas gifts there. Many of us don't believe this ever happened.
    Just my opinion.

It's more than obvious in the photos the "visible prints" were made by a child wearing shoes and not bare footed. They could have been there for a long time. I point blank refuse to believe Patsy Ramsey traipsed down to this basement room and wrapped her Christmas gifts there. Many of us don't believe this ever happened.
    I'm one of them. No WAY she wrapped gifts in that filthy room. No need to- there were so many other basement areas to do it in.

I found a photo of the kind of Hi-Tec boots I think that Burke had: Columbus Hi-Tec boots. Note the compass on the laces. These boots are a size 4, about the size a sixth-grader might wear.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow. Did we ever mention that you are awesome, fr brown? Well, just in case...YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Did you find those on ebay? Any way to date them?

I know way back when, lots of us looked high and low for photos of those boots. If you can date this pair, you may have provided us with the answer to a long time issue used by Team Ramsey to "prove" they had an intruder, no matter how many impeccable sources we provide for Burke and others in their immediate family/friend circle having owned Hi-Tecs.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.