Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    The footprints in photos seem to be right next to the blanket, so that someone making the prints would be standing right over the body.
    Where exactly? I can't pinpoint the shoeprints, specifically the Hi-Tec print, in the photo.

DeeDee:

Keep in mind that footprints, like fingerprints and other kinds of DNA, can't be actually "dated" as to the time it was left.
    DeeDee, With the above information, isn't the investigation of footprints stymied when one considers the number of workmen who were in this home before Patsy and John Ramsey ever moved into it? Paint cans and Christmas trees were stored in the windowless room, and the Hoffman Pugh family were all in there carting the Christmas trees all over. This plus the Christmas tour through their home in December 1996? Although I know the basement was off limits there.

Or, is there a time limit when it comes to the white mould forming, therefore eliminating the workmen from the past(?).
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    DeeDee, With the above information, isn't the investigation of footprints stymied when one considers the number of workmen who were in this home before Patsy and John Ramsey ever moved into it? Paint cans and Christmas trees were stored in the windowless room, and the Hoffman Pugh family were all in there carting the Christmas trees all over. This plus the Christmas tour through their home in December 1996? Although I know the basement was off limits there.

Or, is there a time limit when it comes to the white mould forming, therefore eliminating the workmen from the past(?).
    Yes, you are correct in the fact that not only workmen, but LE favor those shoes. This has been stated before, in some of the books on the case. The presence of the Hi-Tec print by no means links BR to the crime at this point. For that to happen, LE would need his ACTUAL shoes, and they would need to be tested to see if the same mold is there. And even that would not be conclusive, because as I stated, the print can't be DATED. It can't be proved when it was left. Only blood from JB, or fibers from the cord - anything from THAT NIGHT, found on the shoe can link the wearer to the crime. At this point it is simply a print- nothing more.
    As far as a time limit for the mould- In a house the age of the Rs (I believe the original part of the house was well over 70 years old when the Rs bought it ) and that mould forms quickly on an uncured concrete floor in a damp area. That mould had been there for many years.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    There's a photo of the blanket with the piece of tape in the "Tape? What tape?" thread. Is that pretty accurate for the location of JonBenet's body? I know the shoeprints were found near her body so could someone who knows post the photo of the blanket here with an indication of the location of the prints?

Thanks.

Here is the photo you wanted posted on this thread, fr brown. Also, I have never seen the location of the shoe prints found in that room pinpointed, and I don't see them in this photo myself.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I've seen that photo before, and we've seen the close-up photo of the Hi-Tec print. I THINK the Hi-Tec print was found in the very visible area of white mould right at the top of the photo, right above where the tape is on the white blanket. If you look closely at that patch of mould, you can see some very faint straight lines, or what looks like some kind of an impression, imprinted in the mould, and I believe this was the shoeprint.
    The print was left in an area that was covered with the white mould, and as you can see, this mould does not cover the entire floor, but can be seen in patches here and there.
    This would place the person wearing the shoes standing right over JB as she lay in the wineceller.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Here's another blanket in the basement photo provided by Why Nut. (I don't know the source, but I'm guessing it was from a TV program where we got a lot of our crime scene photos.) This is from another angle, it appears.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Here are some comparisons I played with, but I'm not that good and can't seem to get the proportions to match up. At any rate, you can see the floor colors in the lighter photo better than the darker photo. Comparing with the "print" photos, one can see that there is some color variation that might show differently if you were closer and had better lighting when doing the close up of the prints.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Arrow Just got a question

KoldKase,

In the photo with the blanket and the pink garment, is her body still there under the blanket?
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    KoldKase,

In the photo with the blanket and the pink garment, is her body still there under the blanket?
    No. That would have been impossible. Until her father brought her up at 1:30 that afternoon, police did not know she was IN the basement and the house was not considered a crime scene. It should have been, though. If proper protocol had been followed, NO friends and victim advocates, clergy, etc. would have been allowed in the house, and no one present when the crime occurred (this means BR) would have been allowed to leave. When JR carried her up, he carried only the body (stiff as a board, held upright in front of him as if he was carrying a mannequin).
    It was after that when police were called that the crime scene photos were taken (when she was found, only Det. Linda Arndt was in the house with the Rs and their friends).

Thanks for posting the pics, KK. You can clearly see the pink nightgown stuck on the the white blanket. It isn't visible in all the photos.
    From the patterns of the mold and darker concrete floor, it still seems to me that the part where the print could be is close to the blanket.

Thumbs up Dee Dee,

Thanks. Of course I just wasn't thinking. My little grey cells aren't always firing when asked to do so. Heh!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Thanks. Of course I just wasn't thinking. My little grey cells aren't always firing when asked to do so. Heh!
    John Ramsey removed the body from the basement ZM and carried JonBenét's rigid body upstairs.

Vanity Fair Article,
    Who Killed JonBenet?
    September 16, 1997
    by Ann Louise Bardach

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/09161997vanityfair.htm

Lying on the cement floor was the lifeless JonBenet, dressed in a white knit shirt and long underwear. There was duct tape over her mouth. A garrote made of white cord and a broken artist's brush handle was around her throat, and there was cord around her right wrist. The body was covered with a white blanket from her bed. Nearby was her re "pageant nightgown," described by a relative as "her favorite possession." Ramsey yanked the tape from her mouth, and according to the investigator, "holding her with both hands around her a t the waist, the way you would a doll," carried her upstairs and laid her on the hardwood floor in the living room. " What was interesting was when Ramsey brought the body upstairs he never cried," related a source present at the time. "But when he laid her down, he started to moan, while peering around to see who was looking a t him." Linda Arndt lifted the child from the floor and placed her along side the Christmas tree. "Patsy collapsed right on top of JonBenet," said the source, "and then she got on her knees and screamed, 'Jesus, you raised Lazarus from the dead, Please raise my baby!" Arndt asked Father Rol to gather everyone into a circle around the child and lead them in a prayer. Numb with grief and horror, they bowed their heads and said the Lord's Prayer.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.