Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Results 85 to 96 of 138
  1. #85

    Default

    Lou Smit is full of crap. Who did those "mold experiments"? What conditions were these done under? How much or little did they actually replicate the conditions of that basement, at that time of year, etc.?

    Smit needs to SHOW the specifics of those "tests" and results. Otherwise, JUST MORE TEAM RAMSEY SPIN TO HIDE THE TRUTH. Instead of being truthful and open with the FACTS, they MAKE UP CRAP and then claim they can't give FULL DISCLOSURE because it's secret! LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. If jams has it, IT'S NO SECRET. Team Ramsey is a group of MORONS.

    God knows we've had enough of LOU BULLSMIT to know that's ALL THIS DISINFORMATION IS.

    The SAS shoeprint belonged to Patsy, as well. She admitted that she owned that brand of shoes.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Lou Smit is full of crap. Who did those "mold experiments"? What conditions were these done under? How much or little did they actually replicate the conditions of that basement, at that time of year, etc.?

    Smit needs to SHOW the specifics of those "tests" and results. Otherwise, JUST MORE TEAM RAMSEY SPIN TO HIDE THE TRUTH. Instead of being truthful and open with the FACTS, they MAKE UP CRAP and then claim they can't give FULL DISCLOSURE because it's secret! LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. If jams has it, IT'S NO SECRET. Team Ramsey is a group of MORONS.

    God knows we've had enough of LOU BULLSMIT to know that's ALL THIS DISINFORMATION IS.

    The SAS shoeprint belonged to Patsy, as well. She admitted that she owned that brand of shoes.
    It's not an SAS logo, though. Type "SAS shoe logo" into Google images.

    The crime scene shoeprint logo in question looks like it ends in "A" or "V" or a triangle or something.

    But I wouldn't be surprised to find her shoeprints at the crime scene.
    Last edited by fr brown; April 1, 2010, 10:24 am at Thu Apr 1 10:24:27 UTC 2010.

  3. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    But I wouldn't be surprised to find her shoeprints at the crime scene.
    Or that of scores of other people. We know it was Melinda's handprint on the door. Patsy said kids from the neighborhood played down there all the time. Fleet White went in there to get some wine at some time. Workers stored the screens, paint, etc., in there. The Christmas decorations were stored in there, along with Christmas gifts. The maid and her family were in there getting Christmas decor. There were other maids and nannies, plus other friends coming and going from the home. Caterers were in the house periodically. How many friends and their children were there for the Christmas party? Then there was the church group who had a party there not long before Christmas. There was an open house with hundreds of people wandering around. Not to mention, all the LE who traipsed through there after the body was found....

    To say that some obscured part of a shoeprint is evidence of an intruder is pure SPIN. Even IF it could have been proven to be fresh...what's the EXACT TIME FRAME? Days? Weeks? Months? Is that FACTUAL, or more spinning to create a NON-EXISTENT INTRUDER?

    IF there even was another shoe print--it could been a logo embossed in the mold from something else, like a game part, or a child's alphabet block, for all we know.

    It could have come from anywhere, and if actually from a shoe, could have belonged to any of countless of people. How does an unidentified imprint in basement mold which cannot be dated trump the OBVIOUS--PATSY WROTE THE NOTE!

    Smit's crap is another silly red herring. In fact, Smit is THE KING OF RED HERRINGS!

    And I don't mean to sound angry at anyone...except Lou Smit. That man sends my blood pressure into outer space!

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Or that of scores of other people. We know it was Melinda's handprint on the door. Patsy said kids from the neighborhood played down there all the time. Fleet White went in there to get some wine at some time. Workers stored the screens, paint, etc., in there. The Christmas decorations were stored in there, along with Christmas gifts. The maid and her family were in there getting Christmas decor. There were other maids and nannies, plus other friends coming and going from the home. Caterers were in the house periodically. How many friends and their children were there for the Christmas party? Then there was the church group who had a party there not long before Christmas. There was an open house with hundreds of people wandering around. Not to mention, all the LE who traipsed through there after the body was found....

    To say that some obscured part of a shoeprint is evidence of an intruder is pure SPIN. Even IF it could have been proven to be fresh...what's the EXACT TIME FRAME? Days? Weeks? Months? Is that FACTUAL, or more spinning to create a NON-EXISTENT INTRUDER?

    IF there even was another shoe print--it could been a logo embossed in the mold from something else, like a game part, or a child's alphabet block, for all we know.

    It could have come from anywhere, and if actually from a shoe, could have belonged to any of countless of people. How does an unidentified imprint in basement mold which cannot be dated trump the OBVIOUS--PATSY WROTE THE NOTE!

    Smit's crap is another silly red herring. In fact, Smit is THE KING OF RED HERRINGS!

    And I don't mean to sound angry at anyone...except Lou Smit. That man sends my blood pressure into outer space!
    I get you, but what if the print in question is on top of other prints, partially obscuring them? The one on top came after.

    It wouldn't distress me if this print turned out to be from the brand of boot Patsy was wearing the night of the murder. Maybe that's one of the reasons her boots were never turned over.

  5. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Exclamation Ok,

    Now that's an 'AH HA" moment! Good thought.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

  6. #90

    Default

    I'm going to go off-topic now for a second. I'll keep it brief.

    I am both fr brown and Fr_Brown on topix. During an experiment with an anonymizer, I inadvertently changed my registered username to Fr_Brown. I continued to post with "fr brown' in unregistered black until I registered on topix with another email address and got fr brown back.

  7. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    I get you, but what if the print in question is on top of other prints, partially obscuring them? The one on top came after.

    It wouldn't distress me if this print turned out to be from the brand of boot Patsy was wearing the night of the murder. Maybe that's one of the reasons her boots were never turned over.
    Still wouldn't make it "fresh". Unless it is in wet cement, paint, blood, or another "fresh" base, there is no way to say how "fresh" a shoeprint it.Of course, if someone had photographed the floor before JB's death and the print(s) weren't there the day before, then you could say it was "fresh". But since we all know that didn't happen, this is just more os LS's blathering and desperate attempt to do ANYTHING to deflect blame from "fellow good Christians" the Ts. LS's conduct in this case is criminal. More than any other LE or DA employee or defense attorney, he is guilty of blatant LIES in this case and has done more harm in the name of clearing the Rs than anyone else. Justice for THEM was all he cared about, not for JB.
    Jeff Shapiro (Globe employee who went undercover in Boulder) was more honorable than LS.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  8. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Still wouldn't make it "fresh". Unless it is in wet cement, paint, blood, or another "fresh" base, there is no way to say how "fresh" a shoeprint it.Of course, if someone had photographed the floor before JB's death and the print(s) weren't there the day before, then you could say it was "fresh". But since we all know that didn't happen, this is just more os LS's blathering and desperate attempt to do ANYTHING to deflect blame from "fellow good Christians" the Ts. LS's conduct in this case is criminal. More than any other LE or DA employee or defense attorney, he is guilty of blatant LIES in this case and has done more harm in the name of clearing the Rs than anyone else. Justice for THEM was all he cared about, not for JB.
    Jeff Shapiro (Globe employee who went undercover in Boulder) was more honorable than LS.
    Well, it may not exonerate them--or her--even if Smit thinks it does.

    Smit's point may be that it's unlikely that anyone could lay JonBenet's body down where it was found without obliterating the prints that were already there and leaving some. But then you'd think that John Ramsey and Fleet White would have trampled all over those.

    This particular print doesn't get mentioned much.

  9. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    Well, it may not exonerate them--or her--even if Smit thinks it does.

    Smit's point may be that it's unlikely that anyone could lay JonBenet's body down where it was found without obliterating the prints that were already there and leaving some. But then you'd think that John Ramsey and Fleet White would have trampled all over those.

    This particular print doesn't get mentioned much.
    Not to mention that LE who may have gone into that room should have trampled them also. I had read that many LE favor those shoes as well.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  10. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    Not to mention that LE who may have gone into that room should have trampled them also. I had read that many LE favor those shoes as well.
    Well, Hi-Tecs are common for LE. I don't know about the other shoe. I don't know what it is. I've looked around at shoe logos, but haven't found anything that would work.

  11. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    827

    Default unidentified footprint

    If Lou really wants to ID that footprint he only has to ask the FBI. They have a databank with shoe logos and tread patterns that is probably the best source. Lou just says he and others haven't figured it out, he doesn't say " I have even taken this print to the FBI and they haven't been able to ID it." If he did then maybe I would think he REALLY believed that it was the footprint of the killer. Otherwise, he wants it to remain unidentified so he can say there is something there left by the killer and not something that could be traced to one of the many LE who tramped through the basement.
    Last edited by Texan; April 4, 2010, 7:06 am at Sun Apr 4 7:06:49 UTC 2010. Reason: to add something

  12. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    If Lou really wants to ID that footprint he only has to ask the FBI. They have a databank with shoe logos and tread patterns that is probably the best source. Lou just says he and others haven't figured it out, he doesn't say " I have even taken this print to the FBI and they haven't been able to ID it." If he did then maybe I would think he REALLY believed that it was the footprint of the killer. Otherwise, he wants it to remain unidentified so he can say there is something there left by the killer and not something that could be traced to one of the many LE who tramped through the basement.
    When I looked at information about one of these footwear impression databases it wasn't clear to me that logos would be included if they were located in the instep, but, yeah, they must be. That would only make sense.

    How about handmade shoes? Do they usually have logos? They might not make it into the database.

    Anyway, it hardly seems like an insoluble problem.

    I'm puzzled why this print, unlike the Hi-Tec print, gets so little attention. According to Smit, it was closer to the body. I know, I know, but broken clock, right twice a day.....



Similar Threads

  1. What do you see in JBR crime scene photos?
    By INSIGHT in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: November 12, 2006, 3:50 pm, Sun Nov 12 15:50:34 UTC 2006
  2. Crime scene pics--again
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: August 5, 2006, 5:10 pm, Sat Aug 5 17:10:00 UTC 2006
  3. Crime scene photos - Steven Jones - GRAPHIC CONTENT
    By Moab in forum FIRE-In-The-HOLE
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 13, 2006, 9:06 am, Tue Jun 13 9:06:42 UTC 2006

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •