Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Hi-Tec crime scene photos

For a discussion at topix:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I'm going to start a photo collection in our resource area. I'm tired of hunting these photos all over the place to reference during discussions, so I asked Moab and she said go for it. It will take me a while to organize, but for now I'll start here. Let's keep this thread here for a while and then we can move it to wherever we want the collection to stand.

Okay with everyone?

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Sounds like a scathingly brilliant idea...let me know how I can help...

Let me know when you want me to move the threads to the resource area.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Terrific idea.

(I haven't seen all of these shoeprint photos before.)

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    Terrific idea.

Yes, apparently, the small foreign faction had a hoedown in the cellar room at some point....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    Terrific idea.

ITA,I haven't seen them either.Btw,what you did with that photo is brilliant!I was always asking if those could be burns (not from a stun gun but I was wondering if maybe cigarette burns)and your experiment helped a lot,now I am in clear.
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    ITA,I haven't seen them either.Btw,what you did with that photo is brilliant!I was always asking if those could be burns (not from a stun gun but I was wondering if maybe cigarette burns)and your experiment helped a lot,now I am in clear.
    Thanks. It was pretty easy as I recall. Just a few clicks on a few photoshop functions.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I'm going to start a photo collection in our resource area. I'm tired of hunting these photos all over the place to reference during discussions, so I asked Moab and she said go for it. It will take me a while to organize, but for now I'll start here. Let's keep this thread here for a while and then we can move it to wherever we want the collection to stand.

Okay with everyone?
    kk, you're a godsend! Good idea.

Thumbs up KoldKase,

Is it too early to ask questions about the photos? Or would you rather wait until more are posted. OK, if it is OK to ask then I'll ask now about the top left photo and the circle in it. What is circled and why? It looks like a tiny tiny footprint all by itself. Yet I see impressions of the sole all around it. TIA.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Is it too early to ask questions about the photos? Or would you rather wait until more are posted. OK, if it is OK to ask then I'll ask now about the top left photo and the circle in it. What is circled and why? It looks like a tiny tiny footprint all by itself. Yet I see impressions of the sole all around it. TIA.

Hm. Good question, zoomama. I have no idea.

Big help, aren't I?

I can't remember when I first saw the photos of the "other" footprints. At any rate, my initial memory of them being discussed was at the swamp. The swampsters were as cryptic as possible, because that's how you invent a foreign faction. Of course, they were deemed evidence of a foreign faction. Anything they can pin on the old intruder, of course.

What I think the circled thingie is about is the golden spots. At least, that's what it looks like to me. I can't remember what that is about, either.

There is a small print shown that also looks like a "V", sort of, too.

Then there is another one that's supposed to be the "SAS" logo or something, if memory serves. That's the women's shoe, of which it was said Patsy had a pair. Is that in the LE interviews?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post

I've seen these kind of colored patterns in old concrete floors. As I recall, on the floors I've seen these patterns in, it generally is a piece of gravel that is exposed and just happens to be a different color. As you may know, concrete has gravel mixed in with it. This is what this pattern reminds me of but I'm not sure why they circled it.....

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

Okay with everyone?
    A terrific idea, KK. More power to you, girl!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.