Hi-Tec crime scene photos

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Sep 27, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

For a discussion at topix:

Attached Files:

2. koldkase

I'm going to start a photo collection in our resource area. I'm tired of hunting these photos all over the place to reference during discussions, so I asked Moab and she said go for it. It will take me a while to organize, but for now I'll start here. Let's keep this thread here for a while and then we can move it to wherever we want the collection to stand.

Okay with everyone?

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Sounds like a scathingly brilliant idea...let me know how I can help...

Let me know when you want me to move the threads to the resource area.

4. fr brown

fr brown Member

Terrific idea.

(I haven't seen all of these shoeprint photos before.)

5. koldkase

Yes, apparently, the small foreign faction had a hoedown in the cellar room at some point....

6. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

ITA,I haven't seen them either.Btw,what you did with that photo is brilliant!I was always asking if those could be burns (not from a stun gun :hopmad: but I was wondering if maybe cigarette burns)and your experiment helped a lot,now I am in clear. :)

7. fr brown

fr brown Member

Thanks. It was pretty easy as I recall. Just a few clicks on a few photoshop functions.

8. Learnin

Learnin Member

kk, you're a godsend! Good idea.

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

KoldKase,

Is it too early to ask questions about the photos? Or would you rather wait until more are posted. OK, if it is OK to ask then I'll ask now about the top left photo and the circle in it. What is circled and why? It looks like a tiny tiny footprint all by itself. Yet I see impressions of the sole all around it. TIA.

10. koldkase

Hm. Good question, zoomama. I have no idea. :no:

Big help, aren't I?

I can't remember when I first saw the photos of the "other" footprints. At any rate, my initial memory of them being discussed was at the swamp. The swampsters were as cryptic as possible, because that's how you invent a foreign faction. Of course, they were deemed evidence of a foreign faction. Anything they can pin on the old intruder, of course.

What I think the circled thingie is about is the golden spots. At least, that's what it looks like to me. I can't remember what that is about, either. :abnormal:

There is a small print shown that also looks like a "V", sort of, too.

Then there is another one that's supposed to be the "SAS" logo or something, if memory serves. That's the women's shoe, of which it was said Patsy had a pair. Is that in the LE interviews?

11. Learnin

Learnin Member

I've seen these kind of colored patterns in old concrete floors. As I recall, on the floors I've seen these patterns in, it generally is a piece of gravel that is exposed and just happens to be a different color. As you may know, concrete has gravel mixed in with it. This is what this pattern reminds me of but I'm not sure why they circled it.....

12. Elle

Elle Member

A terrific idea, KK. More power to you, girl! :)

13. Elle

Elle Member

Depending on how this is going to be arranged. I see a child's footprints, plus the sole of an adult's boot or shoe(?). I also see Hi Tech imprinted from the sole of Hi Tech boots.

I do remember them talking about Burke having a pair of these Hi Tech boots, but what would be the significance of these?

Before the Ramseys moved into their home,many workmen were walking all over this house and probably in the basement, and I'm sure with wet cement around footprints must have been found, but it appears JonBenét and Burke may well have been playing down there at one time; who knows (?) maybe with wet cement, but I hardly think this would have been Christmas night(?)

Another odd thing which strikes me is the different colour of the child's shoe prints from a normal concrete impression (?). Have these been outlined in any way with photography die to make them stand out, or, are these the original shoe prints?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
  14. Elle

Elle Member

No edit button so changing one word here. "effects"

Is there a time limit for the edit button turning up, Moab?

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think it should be there either immediately when you post or within a minute...I know it goes away after 999 minutes.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I thought that Hi-Tec print was left in the white mold on the floor, not in what was once wet cement.
    That places it as recently left. Patsy had already admitted that she was in that room to wrap presents (didn't happen, believe me) and that LHP and her husband removed decorations and Christmas trees from that room. So several people walked around that room before the murder. If BR had left that print earlier, it would have been obliterated by that morning. No...that print was left at the time of the crime.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Are you thinkng the children were maybe playing with this white mold, DeeDee?

I never believed Patsy Ramsey wrapped Christmas gifts up in this messy room. DeeDee. Absolutely ridiculous she would cart Christmas presents way down to this depressing place.

18. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I don't think the kids were playing in that room at all. It was filthy, and not really much in there to play with. Paint cans, window screens, etc. There was mention of a small, bare child's footprint in the room also, but I have not seem were LE pushed forward with that, so I don't think it was true. If so, the coroner would have seen that white mold on the bottom of JB's bare feet at autopsy. It was not noted. And of course, her bare foot would have been matched to that print.

19. koldkase

Hey, Peeps. Just wanted to drop in quickly and say sorry I haven't been able to work on the photo collection project. Yes, I had some other stuff that came up, and today is busy, as well, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

20. Elle

Elle Member

I know what it's like trying to organize my own photos on my pc, and it is very time consuming transferring them to CD's etc. One needs a lot of time KK. You need a personal secretary for this huge task! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice