Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ramsey house plans and exterior photos

No posting discussion on this thread, please. It's just for resources. But add photos or links if you have some more. Thanks in advance!

Links to various houseplans:

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jonhouse1016b.htm

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill...er10_blue.html
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 22, 2012, 1:25 pm at Sun Jul 22 13:25:25 UTC 2012. Reason: added graphics in case links become broken

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default Exterior photos from various years

Links to various photo collections:

http://hellhole_photos.tripod.com/index.htm

http://jameson245_archive.tripod.com/index.htm

Photos of the Ramsey house in no particular order:
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 22, 2012, 1:25 pm at Sun Jul 22 13:25:48 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior photos from various years 2

Aerial:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior photos from various years 3

Glad to help, learnin.

More exterior:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior after remodels up to 09

Someone pointed out the outside grate in relation to the Ramseys' bedroom windows (Why Nut?):

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior photos from various years 4

Crime scene photos:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior photos from various years 5

I'm repeating one here because it labels the photo as a crime scene photo and is the location of the window grate to the broken basement window:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior photos from various years 6

More of the grate, plus inside shots of the window in the basement:
    Last edited by koldkase; October 13, 2009, 4:19 pm at Tue Oct 13 16:19:50 UTC 2009.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Exterior photos from various years 7

More and I don't know where I got these, but thanks to whomevah....
    Last edited by Cherokee; July 24, 2012, 5:16 pm at Tue Jul 24 17:16:10 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Baseball bat outside

There is a long shot of this bat somewhere--anyone?

Here is a pieced together group of photos of one side of the house--where JonBenet's bedroom windows were and also where the grate to the basement window is located--and on the other side of the house is where the ballbat was found, outside the "butler door." You see the "butler door" and location of the ballbat on the right side of this floor plan from the Redd Herring site.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Lou Smit dragging his butt over the window sill

Just because it's a main issue with the grate and window sill being used by some intruder, Lou Smit--who has dragged his butt in and out that window more times than jams--illustrated for us how stupid that idea is:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Cont. Smit's butt dragging

And this one has my personal fav--he just looks so spiffy in those khaki pants, don't you think? Not to mention, we can really see that DRAAAAAAAG in this one....

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~