Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Found some photos, which jams took some time after the Ramseys moved out, of the outside of the home on the northern side where the butler door was. This explains the kitchen window facing the exterior, though the kitchen was on the other side of the butler pantry. The butler pantry appears to have been either added with the Ramsey remodel, or to be built below the level of the kitchen window, at any rate.

From ACandyRose.com:
    Attached Images Attached Images     

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Here are a few more "Smit in basement window" pics, particularly to compare the distance from the floor to the window sill:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Forget the distance to the floor for a second KK and take a look at the build of Lou Smit compared to the build of John Ramsey. I posted this not too long ago. John Ramsey looks as if he is a bigger made man than Lou Smit and I think it would have been quite a struggle for John Ramsey to go through this window setup? Any chance of finding out the difference in their height etc. ?

Lou Smit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Andrew Louis "Lou" Smit (April 14, 1935 – August 11, ... Smit fell just short of the department's minimum height of five feet and nine inches,

Can't find John Ramsey's height KK, but to me he appears to be taller than Lou Smit and has broader shoulders etc. Difficult to see him struggling through the grate and window etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by Elle_1; June 20, 2011, 2:17 pm at Mon Jun 20 14:17:49 UTC 2011.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Looking through old pictures and I want to put this sequence of photos in the library for easy reference in the "basement window" discussions. These are of a man "exiting" the window by climbing on the suitcase. I'm not sure which program these are from, so if you know, feel free to post that here:

[continued in next post]

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

There are seven photos in this sequence, so I am doing them two at a time because of certain programming problems with adding photos already on the forum elsewhere with a couple in the sequence not uploaded here yet.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Final two in this sequence:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Now this is what the window well looked like photographed from above.

A disclaimer: FYI, these say crime scene photos, but we really have no way of knowing if these were taken by the Ramsey private investigators after the home was turned over to the Ramseys or if they came from the DA Office's PowerPoint collection, work product made by Smit with copies of the actual crime scene photos he had access to while he worked for Hunter. Smit showed these on national TV numerous times, but I have never had a copy of the PowerPoint collection in my possession, so I can't vouch for where these originated.

My point is Team Ramsey had the house and took their own photos when the BPD released it to them. Some were even staged rather convincingly which ended up in tabloids. So we have no way of knowing if these are from authentic crime scene photos. Just saying.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Someone at Websleuths captured this from the crime scene video Carol McKinley shared in her Daily Beast article on Kolar's new book: Foreign Faction.

This is a better closeup photo of this cord seen in the basement window well:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Photo of Ramsey house and backyard taken from the back gate next to the garage and driveway. Taken April 2004.

Another view of the south side and back yard of the Ramsey house as taken from the front.

The Ramsey house as seen from 15th street.

Photos taken in Aprl 2004.

From BobC's photo collection of his visit to the Ramsey Home: date was before 2004.

[Thanks BobC.]

These are of the patio area on the side of the home with the window well and grate:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

This is another photo from BobC's collection of his visit to the Ramsey home before 2004. Yes, that's BobC at the front door, demonstrating the size of the entrance.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~