Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The "train room," where the Ramseys said Burke had his toy trains. This photo is of the "train" area, leading into the next area where the "basement window" is located, with the window well and grate outside.

From the crime scene video taken by LE of the Ramsey's basement on Dec. 26th, 1996: screen captures from The Daily Beast article, by Carol McKinley:http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ey-murder.html
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by koldkase; July 24, 2012, 5:05 pm at Tue Jul 24 17:05:01 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Coming from the "train" area, the LE crime scene video makes a right turn into the basement area where the broken window was located, with the well outside.

Chief Kolar, in his book Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet Ramsey?, wrote about the spider web still on the broken window and in the corner of the frame on the left.

From the crime scene video taken by LE of the Ramsey's basement on Dec. 26th, 1996: screen captures from The Daily Beast article, by Carol McKinley:http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ey-murder.html
    Last edited by koldkase; July 24, 2012, 5:05 pm at Tue Jul 24 17:05:19 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Continuing with the screen shots from the LE crime scene video of the Ramsey basement window, here is the infamous "broken window pane" and a cobweb still clinging to it.

Last edited by koldkase; July 24, 2012, 5:05 pm at Tue Jul 24 17:05:41 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I hope keeping these this large isn't a problem. I wanted people to have an opportunity to see as much as possible, and they were already muddied from the poor quality of the screen capture and having to reduce them this much.

Here we see the outside window ledge with a piece of glass.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Here are some captures of the spider web still attached to the corner of the window frame of the window often speculated as the point of entry for the "intruder."

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

And for as long as it works, here is the video proper.

From Carol McKinley's article in The Daily Beast: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ey-murder.html

[IMG][/IMG]

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

More screen captures from the train room:

Thanks so much, cynic. You must be as afraid as I am that one day this video will disappear like so many through the years.

Here's a good comparison WS member OTG created so we could compare the width of the web in the left bottom corner of the frame with the full frame. It puts Smit's "entry" into the window into better perspective, as well.

[Thanks so much for sharing, OTG.]

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thanks so much, cynic. You must be as afraid as I am that one day this video will disappear like so many through the years.
    I am, but I've also saved the video.

So that we have the golf club photos in one place, I'm adding these to show that all three bags of Ramsey golf clubs and the loose clubs in the "train room" closet were located in the basement.