Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wanted to enlarge part of the home floor plan for a discussion:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default Kithchen photo after Ramseys moved out

I believe this is when the house was being rented:

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Just found these uncropped, which I don't remember seeing as there is something interesting: notice the "heart" table in the lower right corner:
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 26, 2012, 10:45 pm at Sat May 26 22:45:42 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Another angle:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default More odds 'n' ends

Henry Lee noted the pillow on the kitchen counter in this photo. In another photo, it was not present. It’s presumed that someone was ‘tidying up‘ and had taken it to one of the bedrooms.

Name:  pillowoncounter.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  176.9 KB

JR's night vision binoculars.

Name:  nightvisiongoglesradar2.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  127.9 KB

This seemingly ordinary photo from RADAR online is interesting for its comparison to the photo of the basement broken window. (http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...766#post197766 ) Like the frame of the basement window, the frame of a door leading to the back also contains a number of gouge marks.
    Last edited by Moab; April 9, 2017, 7:41 am at Sun Apr 9 7:41:18 UTC 2017. Reason: add photo

From the CNN program The Murder of JonBenét, another view of BR’s bedroom. One thought on this photo: Unless the red pillow on the bed closest to the window belongs on the other bed, this other bed, closest to the viewer, may be missing a pillow.

Name:  burkebdrm1bcnn.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  137.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    From the CNN program The Murder of JonBenét, another view of BR’s bedroom. One thought on this photo: Unless the red pillow on the bed closest to the window belongs on the other bed, this other bed, closest to the viewer, may be missing a pillow.

Name:  burkebdrm1bcnn.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  137.6 KB
    (Greetings, quest.)

I wonder when that picture was taken. On one of the CS photos taken of that same bed (from opposite side), there is apparently a pillow -- albeit somewhat flat. Why would that pillow have been removed? I think it's too flat of a space to be the fluffy, red pillow shown lying on the other bed.

Name:  042burkebedroom.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  30.6 KB
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.