Ramsey house interior photos

Discussion in 'Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case' started by koldkase, Oct 13, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

No posting discussion on this thread, please. It's just for resources. But add photos or links if you have some more. Thanks in advance!

This is going to be a long thread as I have lots of photos of the interior, and it is by no means all of the photos of the home, just ones I've picked up for this reason or that to study. I could also do a lot of cross referencing to group them according to various issues of the evidence, but probably will just put them up as I can for time's sake. No doubt we'll add to them in time, as well.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. koldkase

JonBenet's bedroom

Some photos are crime scene, obviously, and some were taken later, obviously.

Attached Files:

3. koldkase

JonBenet's bedroom 2

Some of these are screen captures from a TV program, and some of our good members put them online for us--and thanks for letting me steal them!

Attached Files:

4. koldkase

JonBenet's bedroom 3

More: JB's bed, closet, porch with table and chairs, and JAR's room looking across the bed towards his doorway, out to the landing and JB's bedroom door.

Attached Files:

5. koldkase

JonBenet's bedroom 4

Also some of JB's bathroom photos taken when it was rented, I believe; and Redd Herrings' house plan for the second floor:

Attached Files:

6. koldkase

Other Bedrooms and areas

Here is another screen capture of photos of the landing outside JAR's and JB's bedrooms; carpet evidence taken; JAR's bedroom; and Patsy's and John's 3rd floor bedroom, as well:

Attached Files:

7. koldkase

JAR's bedroom and the rope

The first three are probably crime scene photos--see the clothing still on the bed? They show the "bedskirt" which Smit made such a big deal of, implying the intruder hid there...maybe...but "we just don't know." Only Patsy told Haney there wasn't any room under that bed because it was so "low"...so...guess Smit forgot to read her interview: http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-bedroom-JAR.htm

The photo with the black bag in it has been an open question for me, as to its origin. Why would the CSIs put the black bag BACK, if that was original to the crime scene? Obviously the carpet has already been cut for evidence and the bed stripped. I wonder if the black bag was staged for the photo for the tabs, as you can see the red circles they often put around items in their photos to point out the obvious. Maybe someone else remembers, but I'm guessing it was printed in the early years after the investigation.

Attached Files:

8. koldkase

More bedroom bathroom photos

JAR's bathroom; Burke's bedroom in screen capture and crime scene photo;

Attached Files:

9. koldkase

Various

Spiral stairs; one of the stairs has a "note" staged on a tread for comparison; the Ramsey kitchen; screen capture of photos

Attached Files:

10. koldkase

First floor

Kitchen

Attached Files:

11. koldkase

More inside photos

In no particular order:

Attached Files:

12. koldkase

Odds and ends

The infamous kitchen phone nook; the Bible; and the trophies Patsy loved so much:

Attached Files:

13. koldkase

I wanted to enlarge part of the home floor plan for a discussion:

Attached Files:

14. koldkase

Kithchen photo after Ramseys moved out

I believe this is when the house was being rented:

Attached Files:

15. koldkase

Just found these uncropped, which I don't remember seeing as there is something interesting: notice the "heart" table in the lower right corner:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  16. koldkase

Another angle:

Attached Files:

17. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

More odds 'n' ends

Henry Lee noted the pillow on the kitchen counter in this photo. In another photo, it was not present. It’s presumed that someone was ‘tidying up‘ and had taken it to one of the bedrooms.

pillowoncounter.jpg

JR's night vision binoculars.

nightvisiongoglesradar2.jpg

18. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
  19. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

From the CNN program The Murder of JonBenét, another view of BR’s bedroom. One thought on this photo: Unless the red pillow on the bed closest to the window belongs on the other bed, this other bed, closest to the viewer, may be missing a pillow.

burkebdrm1bcnn.jpg

20. otg

otg Member

(Greetings, quest.)

I wonder when that picture was taken. On one of the CS photos taken of that same bed (from opposite side), there is apparently a pillow -- albeit somewhat flat. Why would that pillow have been removed? I think it's too flat of a space to be the fluffy, red pillow shown lying on the other bed.

042burkebedroom.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice