Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Clothing cont.

Patsy said she fussed with a little red jumpsuit belonging to JB, as it had some spots, and she was considering taking it to the drycleaners when they returned. She stated the red jumpsuit was last worn at the Mall performance. It's not known if it was also worn at the Amerikids Holiday Inn Christmas pageant on December 17th. The photo below looks to be the red jumpsuit referenced, featuring a velvet turtleneck. (Although the person who listed the evidence removed by police did not call it a jumpsuit, an item written up in the evidence report is specified as a velvet turtleneck - Velvet turtleneck (47BAB).)

Name:  redjumpsuit.JPG
Views: 396
Size:  40.8 KB
    My posts are my opinion, protected under the Freedom of Speech Amendment

Many will remember Holly Smith, a child-abuse investigator with the County of Boulder. Investigative reporter Julie Hayden once interviewed her regarding her experience within the R house after the crime. She mentions a box of candy, as does Kolar in FF. Kolar’s reference includes a comment from a BPD crime scene investigator who believed that this box of candy had been smeared with feces. Although the photo below is not sharp, it does show what looks to be a heart-shaped box of candy on JonBenét’s dresser.

Name:  heartonchestperhaps.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  119.8 KB
    My posts are my opinion, protected under the Freedom of Speech Amendment