Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not exactly a bombshell or timely but...

CU-Boulder 'information' commitee: 'This is not about journalism'
    New program won't replace journalism curriculum, panelists say
    By Whitney Bryen bryen@coloradodaily.com
    Posted: 10/18/2010 11:44:42 PM MDT

Despite efforts to not discuss the fate of the University of Colorado's School of Journalism and Mass Communication, a faculty committee seeking campus input Monday on a new "information, communication and technology" program was instead met with questions about the college's possible closure.

CU journalism professor Michael Tracey speaks to the Information, Communication and Technology Exploratory Committee at Monday s forum in the University Memorial Center. ( PAUL AIKEN )

The Information, Communication, and Technology Exploratory Committee held an open forum in the University Memorial Center seeking suggestions from CU faculty and students about creating a new program on campus.
    read entire article here: Coloradodaily.com
    http://www.coloradodaily.com/cu-boul...#axzz15G9M6fFq
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Thanks, Little, ever vigilant and informative. Sorry I missed this until now.

Interesting, isn't it? Michael Tracey, whose "journalism" standards run to sensationalism on par with the National Enquirer, a la "psychics" and faux "intruder" suspects, resorting to pushing his way into a committee meeting not about the journalism school to demand answers to questions that committee doesn't have.

He couldn't find his butt with a map and a flashlight.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default FAO Tricia

FTR

A user called RealCrimeUK has uploaded Tracey's "Prime Suspect" documentary onto YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oHMJ72Yhm9Y

The documentary is being hailed on an anti-McCann forum as the "best explanation yet":-

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.n...et-ramsey-case

----------------------
    I note that the YouTube user who uploaded this is called RealCrimeUK. The series which ran the documentary was called Real Crime. I don't know if they are one and the same or if the YouTube user is just a fan of the series. Either way, this documentary should not be getting aired in this way after the serious flaws in the doc were exposed.

If JG is still alive, he could possibly sue. He could certainly complain. I would hate to see this all getting regurgitated as though it were fresh and had integrity.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

I have emailed David Mills and appealed to him to try and get the documentary removed from YouTube.

I suspect it is all that can be done.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission