Has Anyone Heard From Michael Tracey?

Discussion in 'The Truth About Colorado University Journalism Pr' started by Tricia, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Anyone? Did we finally shut the liar up?

WHen we first exposed Tracey, it was in 2004. The TV show "48 Hours" had scheduled to use his crock with the Mister X perp. Mister X turned out to be Steven Gigax who had nothing to do with the case of JonBenet.

48 hours was set up to go with a big intereview with Tracey about his latest perp. They were going to use footage from his documentary that had already aired in Great Britian. The idea being if 48 hours gave it coverage then somebody would buy it and show it fully on another channel.

When I heard that 48 hours was going to give Tracey air time for his stupid piece of crap I called the producer in charge of this piece.

The producer at 48 hours turned out to be the biggest JERK on the planet. He did not want to hear ANYTHING bad about Tracey. He was rude and mean. Only later, when he realized I was telling the truth and pretty much saved his butt from airing something that was a complete lie did he calm down and become decent.

You know who that producer was? You know the David Letterman scandal. It's that guy. Robert "Joe" Halderman. Yeppers. I can tell you this guy did have a chip on his shoulder that weighed a ton.

As soon as I heard it was a 48 hours producer trying to blackmail Letterman I knew it was him. How did I know? Why did I think of him?

Because, this guy got a phone call out of the blue from someone (me, us, FFJ) offering hard core proof that one of his "subjects" he used for his prime time show was a complete fraud. What did Halderman do when he heard this? Did he thank me for exposing Tracey? No. Did he act grateful that I stepped up to the plate to warn him that Tracey was lying? No. You know what he did? He got MAD and tried to make me out to be the jerk. The weirdo from the Internet.

Any person who would react like that to being told the truth doesn't have a high moral standard. I knew it was Halderman as soon as the phrase "48 hours producer"was used.

I sent out press releases to everyone about this latest trick by Tracey and not a peep from anyone . . . until 2006 and John Mark Carr. Only then did Tracey finally get exposed as the creep he really is.

Which leads me back to my original question; anyone heard from Tracey, heard anything about Tracey, seen him at his favorite pub? I'll take any tidbit of info on him.

The fact that we haven't heard from him in years is a good sign. At least he finally shut up.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, Tricia! Slumming in the Guttah today? :floor:

Very interesting stuff about the CBS producer. I wonder if he's the one who produced all that pro-Ram BULLCHIT time and again on "48 Whores"? And why is it that everyone who LOVES LOVES LOVES the child killing Ramseys always turns out to be some kind of sicko? Rhetorical question, of course. :yes:

Did you see that long LONG article Tracey wrote on an website that was basically the "book" he couldn't sell? Let me see if I can find it for you.

Well, it was on a site called "Scholars and Rogues" which strangely is still up, but has some kind of issue. You can google it and get pages, or at least, I can, but when I click on my old link to the site, I get a message that says something like "We're not letting scum like you in anymore...." Well, it's more subtle than that, and I can get to pages through google, and I don't see where it has gone private, but I can't get any links to the bars at the top of the page to come up either, including how to even email the site...?

Well, whatev.... If you missed the article, let me know and I have it saved, Tricia. I can email it to you. I don't want to put it here in full because of copyright issues...and Tracey made jams take it down at the swamp when she copied it. Talk about a man full of himself, does he really think that many people even read his convoluted, irrational drivel? Other than those of us who can't stand seeing more lies spread about this murder case, who would bother, with Tracey's now seriously dinged reputation? His core following is swampster-types, but he dissed them! He truly is an idiot.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  3. Tricia

LOL KoldKase, guess what? He was the guy that produced all the pro ramsey crap. Nice fella eh?

I think we need a few hundred FFJ'ers to head out to The Hungry Toad.

We can sit there every night for about a week and just wait....hehe

Do you think Tracey would answer our questions?

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

He looks like a mean SOB. I'm glad Letterman took him on.

5. koldkase

Tracey can't answer his own questions, Tricia! Pathetic weenie.

So Robert "Joe" Halderman is another Ramsey rube, huh? How appropriate that it took yet another TWISTED MIND to jump on the Ramsey propaganda wagon! Never fails, does it? Add another face to the Ramsey Hall of Shame.:punk:

And good work, oh Queen of the Guttah! I bet you thought when you went to all that trouble and were met with such vehemence by someone who should be professionally, if not morally, concerned with putting something LIKE the truth on the air, all you got was the knowledge that you tried. But NOW...well, you should feel very good that you've again outed a Ramsey shill with credentials to match: UNDER INDICTMENT FOR ATTEMPTED BLACKMAIL! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Team Ramsey really attracts them, don't they? :floor:

Take a bow, Fearless Leader! :takeabow:

6. koldkase

Me, too, WY! Letterman may have his own issues in this story, but thank heaven he wasn't cowed by the publicity to let this lowlife get away with blackmail. Which is a CRIME--a concept Team Ramsey has so much trouble understanding. What is it with these people? Have they gotten away with breaking the law so long and often, it never occurs to them they might one day actually go too far? Guess not....

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Tracey is like a lot of self-centered people we know. They don't do anything for the cause unless it brings glory to themselves. Sometimes they get so carried away by their own importance and what the notoriety might do for them and their careers, that they do stupid things and make stupid decisions.

In Tracey's case, I think he is just plain crazy in addition to all the above. :spit:

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Our Dear Tricia,

Hats off to you for all of your efforts.

YOU are the one who went the extra mile to make the calls and put yourself out there for nastiness and criticisms that were undeserved. Being in the position of "internet weirdo", while at the same time, having TRUTH on your side is no small feat and you should feel nothing but PROUD of yourself. I know we are all proud of you.

To have achieved vindication and some small justice for JBR, and to see that SOB get his just desserts is very sweet indeed!

Thanks for telling us this story. I for one, had no idea

I will continue to watch the Letterman saga unfold with renewed interest. I too am glad Letterman told his story first.

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hah - Karma Kicker! Love it!

Still missing what the big fuss is with Dave though...guess I always assumed that the man had sex. Now to have it verified......LOL - only now am I interested in following this jerk as Letterman grows fonder in my heart...

But it's The Toad Tracey thread and Yes - You finally got him to shut his mouth! I wonder sometimes though when I see a drunken fool posting at topix, if just maybe it's him since he has reason to Hate FFJ the most! Besides John Ramsey, of course...

10. Tricia

Whenever I read some obviously drunken poster on another forum scream about the Ramsey's innocence I imagine Tracey sitting in his office, surrounded by his old "documentarys" wondering why no one will listen now.

11. Little

Little Member

He must have given up on a huge book deal.

From a Blog...

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2012
  12. koldkase

Well, who knew it was an "e-book"? Certainly not anyone actually reading it. While it was long and tedious, I'll give him that, it looked like an essay to me.

Gosh, I must have written about a thousand e-books by now! Woohoo!

Thanks, Little. Good find.

13. RiverRat

Lolololololol!

An e-book about HISsssss involvement, huh? Betcha there was more left out than was admitted to....and he actually used the word XMas?! Patsy would hate that. How tacky. Remember now, God spoke to Patsy and told her that if there was anyone that deserved to be happy at Christmas, it was Her. Now I know how unbelievable that sounds, but that is right from her book in the chapter when she is describing the first Christmas AFTER her daughters murder the previous Christmas.....:rst:

Thank you KK - there have been many a "book" of your that I have read over the years that prove that you are more than worthy of commentary of this case...the IDIot-Maker at the University however, after all that FFJ has revealed about his antics, can only be considered for the Fiction & Fantasy section with his nasty little John Mark Karr buddy...:puke:

14. koldkase

Rat, you have brought up the key to Patsy's personality: nothing was going to stop her from her PAGEANT PERFECT LIFE.

Not a molested and murdered child, especially. Christmas celebrations, full speed ahead for old Pats!

15. Tricia

16. Little

Little Member

Maybe he's gone underground still licking his wounds from making such a world-wide a** of himself with the JMK scam. At least he exposed himself as a less-than-worthy representative of truth in broadcasting.

"Think Tank"???!!

Did anyone buy his e-book? Much as it would pain me I might have to see if I can find it.

http://www.scholarsandrogues.com/category/ramsey-case/

17. koldkase

Tracey's e-book can be read for free at the link you posted, I'm sure you know by now, Little. It's more self-indulgent claptrap, of course, with Tracey bemoaning how badly the media treated the Ramseys--always forgetting how badly HE AND THE RAMSEYS TREATED TRULY INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE MEDIA while shilling for the Ramseys even as they OBSTRUCTED THE INVESTIGATION INTO THEIR CHILD'S MURDER.

Oh well, it's all history now. The Ramseys, Tracey, Smit, and the Boulder DAs Hunter and Lacy will forever have destroying the murder investigation into the brutal sexual assault, bludgeoning, and strangulation of JonBenet on their resumes. Think Tank THAT, Tracey, you British nincompoop!

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

19. RiverRat

Wow -Jay!

It's hard to believe that they even added that post-script even if they still played word games!

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

They still haven't made it clear that the "detectives" they are referring to were PIs hired by the Ramseys and NOT detectives working on the official investigation. The man they refer to as "the suspect" was NEVER a suspect on the official investigation.

Very dishonest IMO. Glad we made the truth known for the record.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice