Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Lolololololol!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Well, who knew it was an "e-book"? Certainly not anyone actually reading it. While it was long and tedious, I'll give him that, it looked like an essay to me.

Gosh, I must have written about a thousand e-books by now! Woohoo!

Thanks, Little. Good find.
    An e-book about HISsssss involvement, huh? Betcha there was more left out than was admitted to....and he actually used the word XMas?! Patsy would hate that. How tacky. Remember now, God spoke to Patsy and told her that if there was anyone that deserved to be happy at Christmas, it was Her. Now I know how unbelievable that sounds, but that is right from her book in the chapter when she is describing the first Christmas AFTER her daughters murder the previous Christmas.....

Thank you KK - there have been many a "book" of your that I have read over the years that prove that you are more than worthy of commentary of this case...the IDIot-Maker at the University however, after all that FFJ has revealed about his antics, can only be considered for the Fiction & Fantasy section with his nasty little John Mark Karr buddy...
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Rat, you have brought up the key to Patsy's personality: nothing was going to stop her from her PAGEANT PERFECT LIFE.

Not a molested and murdered child, especially. Christmas celebrations, full speed ahead for old Pats!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Top 10 Colorado Shmucks of Decade

You gotta love Westword. This newspaper was one of the first to help expose Tracey for being, well for being, a shmucks. LOL.
    Enjoy.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...ucks_of_de.php
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Maybe he's gone underground still licking his wounds from making such a world-wide a** of himself with the JMK scam. At least he exposed himself as a less-than-worthy representative of truth in broadcasting.

"Think Tank"???!!

Did anyone buy his e-book? Much as it would pain me I might have to see if I can find it.

Faculty Profile
    Professor Michael Tracey
    Armory 112B
    School of Journalism and Mass Communication
    University of Colorado at Boulder

Professor Michael Tracey has been Professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Colorado at Boulder since 1988. From 1981 to 1988 he was head of the London based Broadcasting Research Unit, then Britain's leading think tank dealing with media issues. He received his Bachelor’s degree in Politics from the University of Exeter in 1971, and his doctorate from the Centre for Mass Communications Research at the University of Leicester in 1975. From 1975 to 1981 he was a Research Fellow at the Leicester Centre. Tracey has written eight books, including his 1983 biography of Sir Hugh Greene, Director General of the BBC from 1960 to1969, “A Variety of Lives; a Biography of Sir Hugh Greene” (Bodley Head) and his 1998 book, “The Decline and Fall of Public Service Broadcasting” (Oxford University Press.) Tracey has also written scores of articles on many different aspects of media and communication, but most notably dealing with the history, condition and future of public service broadcasting. He has also lectured in many different countries. From 1991 to 1998 he was a Trustee of the International Institute of Communications, and from 1994 to 1999, Visiting Professor and Chair of International Communications at the University of Salford. More recently he has produced documentaries, with his friend and colleague David Mills, and their work has appeared in the UK on Channel Four, ITV, and the American networks CBS, Court TV and A&E. They are currently – 2009 - developing a documentary series that will profile the lives of successful men who never knew their fathers. In 2008 he published his first e-book on http://www.scholarsandrogues.com/. “From Xmas to August: an Essay on Murder, Media Mayhem and the Condition of the Culture” is about his decade-long involvement in the case of JonBenet Ramsey. He is currently working on a book of essays, “The Inner Moonlight: Literacy, Culture and the Future of Democracy” and writing the authorized biography of the life and times of the legendary British broadcaster Donald Baverstock. He lives with his wife, Jen, three dogs, Beau, Jess and Babe and his cat Miss Bardot, in a small hamlet at 9,000 feet in the Rocky Mountains west of Boulder.
    http://www.colorado.edu/journalism/f...os/tracey.html
    http://www.scholarsandrogues.com/category/ramsey-case/
    No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. -Heraclitus Fragments c. 500 BC

Tracey's e-book can be read for free at the link you posted, I'm sure you know by now, Little. It's more self-indulgent claptrap, of course, with Tracey bemoaning how badly the media treated the Ramseys--always forgetting how badly HE AND THE RAMSEYS TREATED TRULY INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THE MEDIA while shilling for the Ramseys even as they OBSTRUCTED THE INVESTIGATION INTO THEIR CHILD'S MURDER.

Oh well, it's all history now. The Ramseys, Tracey, Smit, and the Boulder DAs Hunter and Lacy will forever have destroying the murder investigation into the brutal sexual assault, bludgeoning, and strangulation of JonBenet on their resumes. Think Tank THAT, Tracey, you British nincompoop!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Cute...

Who Killed the Pageant Queen? The Prime Suspect.

A Postcript: As a result of the documentary, the suspect then of most interest to detectives came forward and was properly eliminated from the inquiry. Other suspects remain univestigated.
    http://www.millsproductions.co.uk/jo...-suspect.shtml
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Wow -Jay!

It's hard to believe that they even added that post-script even if they still played word games!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    It's hard to believe that they even added that post-script even if they still played word games!
    They still haven't made it clear that the "detectives" they are referring to were PIs hired by the Ramseys and NOT detectives working on the official investigation. The man they refer to as "the suspect" was NEVER a suspect on the official investigation.

Very dishonest IMO. Glad we made the truth known for the record.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Cute...

OH MY GOD THIS IS HUGE. TRACEY ADMITS IT.

What is so awful is HE KNEW THIS BEFORE HE MADE THIS CRAP CROCKUMENTARY.

What a low life lying sack.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    Cute...

Quote:
    A Postcript: As a result of the documentary, the suspect then of most interest to detectives came forward and was properly eliminated from the inquiry. Other suspects remain univestigated.
    Okay, let's see if we can help these great "documentarians" get a SIMPLE STATEMENT OF FACT correct, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revised quote:

A LONG OVERDUE Postcript: As a result of the LARGELY LIBELOUS AND INCOMPETENT documentary MADE BY THOSE OF US WHO WOULD RUN OVER OUR MOTHERS WITH THE RAMSEY BUS TO CONJURE AN INTRUDER, the MAN WHO WAS NOT A suspect then AND WAS NEVER of most INTEREST to detectives WAS QUICKLY FOUND BY INTERNET SLEUTHS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH AND THEN came forward and WE'D LIKE YOU TO THINK THEN was properly eliminated from the inquiry BUT HE ACTUALLY NEVER WAS A PART OF IT TO BEGIN WITH. Other IMAGINARY suspects remain IN OUR PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN TO MAKE YOU THINK THEY EXIST AT ALL AND THEREFORE WHINE!! POUT!! STOMP!! STOMP!! WE CLAIM THEY ARE univestigated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dayum. I'm good. I think they should pay me for this, don't you?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Oh, we are so indebted to the Scottish wench Jayelles for nailing Tracey and his fellow Ramsey shills once again, bringing this here.

Once again, you are the Guttah's sharpest watchout!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, we are so indebted to the Scottish wench Jayelles for nailing Tracey and his fellow Ramsey shills once again, bringing this here.

Once again, you are the Guttah's sharpest watchout!
    Amen Sistah. Without our "alert viewer in Scotland" Michael Tracey would still be spewing his garbage.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT