Default Ramsey Case - pineapple, bowl, and tea glass

This thread is not for posting discussion, but only for photos as a resource. Please add any photos to the collection you would like that I've missed, and thanks in advance.

I'm giving these their own thread as this evidence is under constant debate:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default More

Some of these may be repeats. It's hard to tell when choosing them as I have several files from which I'm working.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Here's a good enlargement I found of the pineapple bowl photo above. This one shows the "creamy" substance in the bowl:
    Last edited by Cherokee; May 26, 2012, 10:47 pm at Sat May 26 22:47:26 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~