Ramsey Case - pineapple, bowl, and tea glass

Discussion in 'Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case' started by koldkase, Oct 20, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This thread is not for posting discussion, but only for photos as a resource. Please add any photos to the collection you would like that I've missed, and thanks in advance.

I'm giving these their own thread as this evidence is under constant debate:

Attached Files:

2. koldkase

More

Some of these may be repeats. It's hard to tell when choosing them as I have several files from which I'm working.

Attached Files:

3. koldkase

Here's a good enlargement I found of the pineapple bowl photo above. This one shows the "creamy" substance in the bowl:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  4. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

A Different Shot of a Bowl with Pineapple

Note in koldkase post #! the photo clearly shows a milky/creamy substance with the pineapple. An alternate photo from crime scene video shot the evening of the 26th seems to show a decorated pancake beneath the pineapple, something LE asked PR about in the ’98 interview. PR denied putting pineapple on top of a pancake. “They don't go together. You wouldn't have pineapple with pancakes.â€

pineapple.JPG

pineapplecropped.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice