BUSTED! Exposure of CSI England's hoax of "new info from Steve Thomas"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Nov 2, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

[The original topic and early posts on this thread were based on DISINFORMATION posted by "CSIEngland" at the JonBenet Forum at topix.com, which was discovered when RiverRat contacted Steve Thomas. Thomas said he did not discuss the case with, nor does he know, the person claiming to have gotten the "ponytail" info from him--CSIEngland. CSIEngland is a fraud who never had any contact with Steve Thomas.]

And thanks a thousand times to CSIEngland for asking him and posting this at topix for us: YOU DA BOMB!!

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TDFNFM93V6TAT1CNF

Other questions followed, but CSIEngland patiently answered, explaining the relationship further:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
  2. koldkase

So, we finally have an answer about how JB wore her hair at the Whites' party. It wasn't how it was when her body was found the next morning.

Oh, more inconsistencies to ponder. What a surprise!

3. fr brown

fr brown Member

Patsy was in the habit of restyling JonBenet's hair for bed?

4. koldkase

Who knows?

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

well.... somebody must!! :banghead:

6. fr brown

fr brown Member

It sounds like CSIEngland is saying that the Whites knew that Patsy was in the habit of restyling JonBenet's hair into a bedtime do. They might know that from sleepovers or something. Kids are such creatures of habit.

I doubt if an intruder would know how Patsy used to style it for bed.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Patsy WAS in the habit of restyling JB's hair for bed. She said she often pulled it into a low ponytail at the nape of her neck. JB was found with her hair EXACTLY the way she wore it to the White's- one ponytail at the top of her head- BUT her mother pulled the part that was loose and flowing long (in ST's words) into a low ponytail at the nape of her neck. This is exactly the way she was found. When much was made of the asymmetrical ponytails - the Rs jumped at the chance to say that an "intruder" must have fixed her hair that way. That was like a gift to them. All because a male coroner who may or may not ever have had a little girl was unfamiliar with how a little girl's hair might be prepared for bed.
    My own daughter has always had waist-length hair. When she was little I always fixed her hair for bed, either in a braid or a low, loose ponytail at the nape of her neck. This kept her hair from tangling when she slept.
    I have never felt the hairstyle had anything to her murder or her staging. It was a completely normal event. If JB was mine, and we arrived home late, I'd have left the top ponytail in place and pulled the long, flowing part back into another ponytail- just as Patsy did that night.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Interesting post KK.

I have always thought the Ramseys were lying about JonBenet being aslepp when she got home. If only they'd been open and honest from the start.

Re the two ponytails. We've seen an artist's impression of JonBenet with two separate ponytails at the back of her head - one above the other. Having now learned that she had her hair styled in what we call a "Pollyanna" style here (i.e. top half of the head of heair tied back in a ponytail only with the bottom half hanging loose) - is it a leap to suppose the artist's impression is inaccurate? What I mean by this is that it's kind of odd to have two vertical ponytails at the back of the head, but not so odd to have a Pollyanna which is then pulled back into one lower ponytail (two hair ties but essentially one overall ponytail.) My daughter often has her hair worn this way to school and it's not an unusual style at all - certainly one a mother might do at bedtime. The two vertical ponytails not only looked odd, it also looked uncomfortable.

I suppose my question is - was the artist's impression done from a photo or a misinterpreted description?

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Certainly the artist's rendering was not drawn from actually viewing the body. Only JR and FW actually saw JB "in situ" on the floor. She was covered with a blanket as soon as she was brought up, and at that time, no one was drawing a picture of her. So I think it safe to say that the drawing we are all familiar with may not be accurate.
    As I said, the two ponytails she had when she was found could have been the way PR fixed her hair for bed that night- leaving in the original topknot ponytail she wore that day and pulling the rest of her hair back into the second bottom ponytail. There was nothing "ominous" or strange about it. But for a coroner or even LE who may nit be familiar with hairstyling of 6-year old girls, I can see where they might think this hairstyle odd. And their having said so, the Rs jumped on that bandwagon.

10. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Having thought about this, there are two kinds of "pollyanna". One pulls the top portion of hair back gently to the rear of the head and it essentially sits flush with the head. The other pulls the top portion of hair up into a sort of "Pebbles Flintstone" topknot and it sits up high sort of like a little fountain if that makes sense. I don't suppose we know which JonBenet had at the Whites' party?

11. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Thanks ST and all.

This only confirms (again) that she was awake when they arrived home or before she was put to bed that night.Who would restyle someone's hair if that person's sound asleep?

12. koldkase

Well, we've always believed she had two ponytails when found in the basement. I'm thinking Thomas' and Schiller's book must have given this info, because it's not in the autopsy.

Here are some photos that show her hair, but not all that clearly. In the second photo, does anyone else see something like a long, wheat colored stick in her hair, at her ear? I never noticed that before. Her hair also looks matted. It's such a mess, it has always looked to me like she was battered around somewhat.

(Let us know if I should remove these, as I can put a link to the evidence archive.)

CAUTION: AUTOPSY PHOTOS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. koldkase

Okay, here are photos from Christmas Day and at the Christmas party on the 23rd. Notice her hair appears to be styled as Thomas described it in the email. Is this the "Pollyanna" style mentioned here?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I find these photos so disturbing. There is the necklace found on her body, rolled up in the garrote cord. There is the little ring and bracelet. Patsy has a strange look on her face, though. She has what someone described as a "death grip" on JonBenet's arm. I think this is the prettiest photo of Patsy we've seen, too, as she really was a lovely woman without all that makeup and showstopper dressing. But I digress....

And there is a bicycle behind JonBenet and Patsy. I never noticed that before.

14. Karen

Karen Member

That is the style that I understand Steve Thomas describes but with the length of her hair down her back also pulled back low on the nape of her neck and secured. One of the things I question about this is if Patsy was known to regularly do this with JB's hair then why didn't she do it on Christmas Eve? Obviously in the Christmas morning picture her hair is not like that and unless JB took it out I think the length would still be pulled back and it's not in the Picture shown.
    I've always thought Patsy was a very attractive woman. I think Burke looks like her.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  15. koldkase

Now that you mention it, I'd say Patsy had already brushed JonBenet's hair before these photos were taken. It's very neat and groomed, don't you think? It's certainly not bed head.

16. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

I was thinking the same thing. Possibly JB had already taken out the lower ponytail. Or maybe se didn't do it Christmas Eve. I wasn't always consistent with my daughter either. Bedtime routines are not always set in stone with kids, anyway.
    But yes, that is the"pollyanna" style ST was talking about. Actually, JB in those photos looks very much like a younger Hayley Mills when she played "Pollyanna"- wearing that exact hairstyle.

17. koldkase

Another question Thomas answered re: handwriting scale

Asked by fr brown at topix, CSIEngland emailed Thomas and this is what he told her. (Hope you don't mind me putting this here, fr brown and CSIEngland. Let me know if you do and I'll remove it.)

18. fr brown

fr brown Member

Don't mind at all. I'm hoping that Thomas will be able to tell us a little more about how this very odd notion got implanted in Hunter's mind.

19. koldkase

For CSIEngland to see photo

Bumping this up for CSIEngland, re: a discussion about the hair ties and pony tails.

Here is the photo of the body in the living room, near the tree, I am thinking:

[​IMG]

I enlaged these, though I don't know that this helps:

Attached Files:

• 5-1A.jpg
      5-1A.jpg
      File size:
      145.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5_1B.jpg
      5_1B.jpg
      File size:
      205.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  20. koldkase

WARNING!! MEDICAL EXAMINER'S PHOTOS:

There is something about this photo that I can't reconcile with a lot I have believed through the years. It has led me to believe for some time now that the hands were not outstretched overhead, as the "movie" drawing indicated. Notice the bags are in front of the face, and those were put over her hands.

Now I've enlarged just part of the photo to put here for discussion, because there is something else very wrong with this photo. Notice that her hair is matted above the ear, and that there appears to be blood in it.

The thing is, I think there was more bleeding than we've thought. Did it come from her nose/mouth? And her hair is such a mess.

--------------------------------

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice