Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

I go where I have to go, no biggie!

"Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

THE Site:

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Listening Carefully... And Thinking of how SWEET this Moment will be when it's John Ramsey's turn...never give up hope....never.

Thanks RR for the updates and the pictures...(that one in particular shows you are outstanding in your field!)

Let us know how we can help...call the big food stores down there, Kroger, Publix...whoever they are and ask them to deliver water...they all have discretionary budgets for things like searching, etc.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Default Search goes on for signs of Pilar Rodriguez

Search goes on for signs of Pilar Rodriguez

Published: Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 1:00 a.m. PUNTA GORDA - Investigators sifted through the sand for hours Wednesday, carefully examining every inch for answers that could solve the 1999 disappearance of 4-year-old Pilar Rodriguez.

Local and federal law enforcement agencies continued their search of an 8-acre property east of Punta Gorda, in the unincorporated community of Cleveland, after receiving a tip in the cold case.

Forensic teams excavated buckets of soil from the backyard of a home at 5052 Duncan Road, where the grandmother of one of the primary suspects still lives. Charlotte County Sheriff Bill Cameron said the search could take days, as teams must remove sand samples by layers. Officials believe Pilar's body could be buried on the property.

"It's no different than excavating an archaeological site," Cameron said. "You have to be very careful."

Authorities began the search Tuesday, using dogs trained to find cadavers and a Colorado-based nonprofit that specializes in locating hidden graves.
    Sheriff's officials are not disclosing details about the tip that led to the Duncan Road address, although Cameron said it is the strongest lead in the case in years.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ilar-Rodriguez
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Default Search for Pilar ends for now

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/article...D=14812&bnpg=0

"The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office has ended a search operation for the remains of a 4-year-old missing girl in Punta Gorda, Sheriff Bill Cameron announced this morning.

Investigators said that although they didn't find the remains of Pilar Rodriguez, they did recover evidence helpful to the case."

From the latest CCSO REVISED Press Release:

"After Sheriff Cameron spoke, he introduced Retired CCSO Major Mike Gandy, Cold Case Unit Supervisor, who along with his four team members coordinated this search effort for Pilar. Gandy said, “We are disappointed that we did not find Pilar, but time is on our side in eventually solving this case.” Gandy was asked by the media present how he would summarize this case; Gandy replied, “This case is HOT!” Sheriff Cameron and Gandy both refused to give any more specific details as the search for the missing Pilar remains an open."

RR here - exhausted and will return with some great details, but I wanted to Clarify that the search of THAT spot is over...Back later with more, but there's the basics for ya!

RR
    Last edited by RiverRat; November 6, 2009, 11:06 am at Fri Nov 6 11:06:47 UTC 2009. Reason: Revised PIO statement

Default Rr

It's great to see you in action, and to know that you are still fulfilling the FFJ promise to help with searches whenever necessary. And to try to protect and defend the innocent whenever possible.

I love ya, RR. I really admire your dedication to justice for the young and innocent. In fact, I am proud to be the male "cheerleader" for the ladies of FFJ. Smart, dedicated and relentless... you guys remind me of the characters in James Patterson's "Women's Murder Club" books -- great reading.

Hang in there guys, "it ain't over until it's over" -- Yogi Berra.
    “Politicians are like diapers. They both need changing regularly and for the same reason.” -- Anonymous

Exclamation My Shadow can kick your Shadow's butt!

This is NOT why I do whatever it is I do, but Man - what a feeling it is to make my Peers (selectively shaved down to sheer perfection) Proud of what you all have helped my progress into...I need to make myself more available here and soon I will be able to do so...but for now, here is a repeat of my WBS post...please don't yell at me for keeping something private....but - The Rat's out of The Bag now.....just know that I have been kept under the best of care that FFJ has to offer while waiting for this upcoming week to begin and they are going to kill me anyways for not telling them first...I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Now I have a visual of Shadow shaking his Classified Pom-Pom's! LOL - Life IS Good...Thank You All...now from my WBS update:

"I can give you a link to the Editorial in our local paper, but so far, the news has quietened down and I still have to respect the investigation...but I do have sooo many great pictures still to share:

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/editorial/editorials.aspx

I am trying to get an Album put together today if time allows of my behind the scene snaps - and my behind is in one of the Snaps - but the reason why The Rat hasn't been around is health related and I go in for surgery in the morning, so for the next several days, if anyone comes across an article on our Baby Pilar, pretty please do me a huge favor and save them here for me and I will buy ya a beer/soda when I make it back - and I WILL back......

Please & Thank You -
    RR 2009

What everyone else has said RiverRat. I'm sorry to hear you are having surgery, and I pray everything goes well. Get well already!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Hope you're recovering well, Rat!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default RE: Surgery

I'm so fine I forgot to update the fact that it was cancelled at the last minute...and it's been way too hectic this week, I'm sorry...RR