Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I'm so fine I forgot to update the fact that it was cancelled at the last minute...and it's been way too hectic this week, I'm sorry...RR

I'm confused, RiverRat. Is that good news? I sure hope so.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Smile

Let's put it this way...it's better news, JC. Not really good or bad, but it's not worse like it could have been!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I don't know what to think, RiverRat; but as always, I am wishing the very, very best for you!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Ahem.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Smile

The Rat is fine, JC! On her little mouse toes ready to jump at any second when the news resumes on Sweet Pilar! Any minute now...

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    The Rat is fine, JC! On her little mouse toes ready to jump at any second when the news resumes on Sweet Pilar! Any minute now...

K, RR, that's good news!

Exclamation Arrest is Made!!!

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/article...D=17345&bnpg=0

No Name has been released locally here yet, but within hours, Pilar's Justice will begin!

"Charlotte County Sheriff Bill Cameron announced Monday night that an arrest had been made in the 1999 disappearance and homicide of 4-year-old Pilar Rodriguez. More information will be announced at a press conference at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Sheriff’s Office on Airport Road.

Pilar Rodriguez has been missing shortly after she left her father’s home in Hollywood, Fla., on Jan. 31, 1999, with Melissa Cooper, also from Hollywood. Officials said at the time that Cooper brought the child to the Trail Apartments in south Punta Gorda for a two-week stay. Another man allegedly stayed in the room with them."

Exclamation The Babysitter Melissa...

http://www.abc-7.com/Global/story.asp?S=13035582

"PORT CHARLOTTE: The babysitter of a four-year-old girl who vanished during a trip to Punta Gorda 11 years ago is now charged with the girl's death.

Melissa Harding-Jones, formerly Melissa Cooper, was booked into the Snohomish County Jail just before 7 p.m. Monday night on charges of Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child out of Charlotte County."

More info at link and as I receive! This is NO Surprise to me...not one sad bit.

This is great news, RR. Keep us informed. Please.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Thanks Mouse...good to know justice will prevail for Pilar. i knew it had been a long time but I didn't realize it had been 11 years already.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Unhappy

‎"The 33-year-old mother of two is accused of causing Pilar's death by failing to provide her with medical care or protect her from abuse, according to Jones' arrest warrant."

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/article...ch1.htm&pnpg=0

Thank You, WY & Moab...after that many years, feels like I am in a little state of shock that Pilar's Turn is starting to take place. I've been having a hard time handling some major issues in Yana's case and now the emotions of accepting the fact that Pilar officially is Not on the Missing Children list anymore. Maybe because of my knowledge from Boulder on how corrupt all official offices and attorneys and am picking up on simularities, the ONLY agency that I have 100% Trust in is the Cold Case Unit that was responsible for bringing this arrest about...and that's a sad feeling. I so hope that this Unit will not be the one to bring Justice to Yana...in frustration, I have no other choice but to share this personal feeling that I have about the happenings in my own back yard :(

Rest In Peace, Pilar...

RR~8-26-2010

Cool River Rat,

Your mail box is full! Just saying. Wanted to send greetings and stuff but can't get in.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA