Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Smile

Sorry for my tardiness & lack of answers, Z! It's been very quiet in the media and our Clerk's Office was in the process of updating, so I haven't checked Pilar's or Yana's case in a while - Thanks for Reminding & Sticking with Me!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...-Disappearance

CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Melissa Harding Jones' lawyer says there are two hang-ups in the state's case. He filed a new motion to a Charlotte County judge asking that his client's case be thrown away.If the judge sides with him, Jones would no longer be a suspect.

Robert Barrar argues prosecutors waited too long to file charges. He tells WINK the state of Florida has a 4 year statute of limitations for first degree felonies. Her case happened in 1999, and he says charges should have been filed by 2003.

The lawyer is also arguing because there's no body, the state cannot use Jones' statements against her without that evidence. A judge will make a decision in December. "

The video has more details...like the fact that even though Pilar's body was never found - she does have a Death Certificate.
    What I found is that there is nothing new going on with MELISSA ANN HARDING-JONES until 12/06/10 when her Motion to Dismiss is on the Docket.

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."