Default Photos of JonBenet Ramsey

This thread is not for discussion, but for a resource. If you have photos you want to add to this archive, please feel free, and thanks in advance.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

In no particular order:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

From a pageant, notice bruise inside arm above elbow:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

The Christmas morning photo of JB and Patsy; then cropped. Notice the length of the necklace:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

For the recrod I want to add some other photos of JB from a pageant where she had the bruise on her inner arm:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

"She's six years old...she's blonde...six years old." Patsy Ramsey, 911 call.

From a photo shoot--I believe Judith Phillips was the photog, but I may be wrong about that:

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

So we don't have to spend hours looking for photos shared on old threads: Judith Phillips shared this photo with us, printed the The Globe long ago in an article about the case. Judith took this photo, among others of the family, some of the best, in fact, including those of Patsy when she was bald and JB kissed her head.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...&postcount=183

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

From the same photo shoot: Judith Phillips, photographer

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...&postcount=138

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I need to park these composites here to include in a post. Sorry they're repeats, but this is the only way I can organize them in one post.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~