Photos of JonBenet Ramsey

Discussion in 'Evidence Files: Ramsey murder case' started by koldkase, Nov 4, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This thread is not for discussion, but for a resource. If you have photos you want to add to this archive, please feel free, and thanks in advance.

2. koldkase

In no particular order:

Attached Files:

3. koldkase

From a pageant, notice bruise inside arm above elbow:

Attached Files:

4. koldkase

The Christmas morning photo of JB and Patsy; then cropped. Notice the length of the necklace:

Attached Files:

5. koldkase

For the recrod I want to add some other photos of JB from a pageant where she had the bruise on her inner arm:

Attached Files:

6. koldkase

"She's six years old...she's blonde...six years old." Patsy Ramsey, 911 call.

From a photo shoot--I believe Judith Phillips was the photog, but I may be wrong about that:

Attached Files:

7. koldkase

So we don't have to spend hours looking for photos shared on old threads: Judith Phillips shared this photo with us, printed the The Globe long ago in an article about the case. Judith took this photo, among others of the family, some of the best, in fact, including those of Patsy when she was bald and JB kissed her head.

[​IMG]

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showpost.php?p=137765&postcount=183

8. koldkase

9. koldkase

I need to park these composites here to include in a post. Sorry they're repeats, but this is the only way I can organize them in one post.

Attached Files:

10. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

Last performance of JonBenet at SW Mall

The first photo is of JonBenet's last performance at the SW Mall in Denver. JR can be seen on the platform above the area in which she dances. (JB's small pink backpack is at his feet.)

The second photo is from the crime scene which depicts a red article of clothing. Patsy had described it as a sweater she intended to take to Charlevoix. It also may be part of one of JB's costumes from the December performances/pageants.

#1 -

Lastperformance.jpg

#2 -

atieontableinhallway5.jpg

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice