Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Stun Gun Myth Dispelled!

I don't remember who did this, though I think I have an idea, but it's such an excellent web page documenting the fallacies of Smit and his recruited Ramsey shill Doberson, I thought I'd post the link for anyone who might have missed it before now.

It's a clear illustration of how far Team Ramsey would go to come up with bogus "evidence" of that old hair-stlying, pineapple toting, on again/off again glove-wearing, hide-and-seek playing intruder.

http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/stungun.html

The Ramsey Stun Gun Myth
    Proof there was no stun gun used in the crime

UPDATED WITH NEW INFORMATION
    We told you a stun gun was NOT used on JonBenét.
    Now you can see the PROOF for yourself.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Maybe I'll post my enhanced picture of the backmarks on this thread. I don't know. It's creepy and it's kooky, mysterious and spooky, altogether ooky.

It was Cutter. I expanded his research and was soundly attacked by Margoo, Slapfish, Smokey & co at the doubleBB who said my work "had many flaws". Try though I did to get them to elaborate, none of them did!

I did my research expecting to find fault with Cutter's, but I only succeeded in supporting his findings to an even greater extent. What really surprised me was how tiny the "pair" of marks were on her back. I constructed a life-size reproduction and we are talking tiny, close together marks.

I got an email from Taser.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles View Post
    I got an email from Taser.

And???
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Yeah, Jayelles and fr brown! We're not hanging around here for our looks! Spill it!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

They were just interested in my experiment and asked me to email a copy of it. I'd be pushed to find it now because I've changed computer a couple of times. There will be a backup of it on floppy disk - somewhere! What I did do though is post a detailed account of how I did it and urged others to repeat it. As far as I know, no-one did - even although they claimed it had "many flaws" LOL
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Yeah, Jayelles and fr brown! We're not hanging around here for our looks! Spill it!
    The odd color is due to the Photoshop edge-finding function used.

When I was working on it, I was zoomed in on the object at the upper right and pretty frustrated with it. I don't think I even intended to save the file. It took me a while after that to fully appreciate that the object at the lower left was pretty darn weird. Does it look like whatever made it in life? Dunno.

If the diagonal between the two objects is a little over an inch, then the objects themselves are in the neighborhood of half an inch. Less.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by fr brown; November 5, 2009, 1:00 pm at Thu Nov 5 13:00:44 UTC 2009. Reason: to revise my object size estimate

Oh my gosh! I see Patsy's face in the upper right one, fr brown!

Of course, she would say it was the Virgin Mary, I guess....

Jayelles, when it comes to trying to find one of the zillion files I've saved through the years on past generations of floppy discs, I feel your pain! I have some I actually need to hook up an old computer to access. Like I want to deal with the two thousand wires and ports and and and...sigh.

Interesting that Taser turned to you, isn't it? Do you know what they did with your experiment?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Yes, she's in full makeup.

I don't remember who did this, though I think I have an idea, but it's such an excellent web page documenting the fallacies of Smit and his recruited Ramsey shill Doberson, I thought I'd post the link for anyone who might have missed it before now.

It's a clear illustration of how far Team Ramsey would go to come up with bogus "evidence" of that old hair-stlying, pineapple toting, on again/off again glove-wearing, hide-and-seek playing intruder.

http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/stungun.html
    "It's a clear illustration of how far Team Ramsey would go to come up with bogus "evidence" of that old hair-stlying, pineapple toting, on again/off again glove-wearing, hide-and-seek playing intruder."

Too funny! You forgot one other adjective. Novel writing.

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    The odd color is due to the Photoshop edge-finding function used.

When I was working on it, I was zoomed in on the object at the upper right and pretty frustrated with it. I don't think I even intended to save the file. It took me a while after that to fully appreciate that the object at the lower left was pretty darn weird. Does it look like whatever made it in life? Dunno.

If the diagonal between the two objects is a little over an inch, then the objects themselves are in the neighborhood of half an inch. Less.
    Okay, I've been working with some of the bruises, including the large bruise on the face and the double marks, in a photo program. I have some interesting, if maybe useless, results.

For one thing, it has just hit me that the two marks you enhanced, fr brown, are identical in shape and size. In fact, if the impression wasn't a "negative," meaning you applied the negative function to switch black to white, etc., I'd say they're two identical-sized screws. See the "indented" line across the middle?

See, what the bruises represent are the "negative" impressions. Like a negative of a photograph. If there's an indention on the skin, that would be raised area on the surface of whatever caused it, right?

Let's see if I can do an illustration: be right back.

Okay, let's see if this explains it: the first photo is an enlargement of your Photoshop pic, fr brown; the second is a "negative" of that; and the third is an enlargement of the negative.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by koldkase; November 5, 2009, 5:16 pm at Thu Nov 5 17:16:05 UTC 2009.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Jayelles, when it comes to trying to find one of the zillion files I've saved through the years on past generations of floppy discs, I feel your pain! I have some I actually need to hook up an old computer to access. Like I want to deal with the two thousand wires and ports and and and...sigh.

Interesting that Taser turned to you, isn't it? Do you know what they did with your experiment?
    No idea. They just said thanks and that was it. I'm pretty convinced a stungun wasn't used and for other reasons other than just the measurements because at the end of the day, my little project was only concerned with the Taser which was being touted by Lou Smit. I conceded that this *particular* exercise didn't rule out a different type of machine as it was only concerned with measurements. However, I don't believe one was used at all for the reasons of there only being one "pair" of marks - not enough to support the argument IMO. I also consider Stratbucker a strong expert and Dobersen a weaker one. After all, he famously FAILED to identify stungun marks in that other case where one definitely had been used!