Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Looking for some old documents and found this, so thought some might not have seen it:

http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/...314ontv1.shtml.
    From both of our pictures I'd say that the marks are not really in the correct orientation to be from the Air Taser. And, of course, if you measure the distance between the marks, it's not 3.4cm. It's more like 2.9.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    From both of our pictures I'd say that the marks are not really in the correct orientation to be from the Air Taser. And, of course, if you measure the distance between the marks, it's not 3.4cm. It's more like 2.9.
    I believe there was a comment posted somewhere that the makers of the Air Taser gun have refuted the suggestion that their gun could have made the marks on JB. There are photos posted showing that, although the marks are parallel, they are different distances. The Taser marks are actually rectangular, because the prongs are rectangular. The marks on JB have other little markings inside them, whereas stun gun marks do not.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    [snip]

God forbid an exhumation could actually answer the stun gun question once and for all.
    I think we have that answer, in part, with these photos; if that's from a stun gun, she was being stunned long before that night.

Now for another amateur demonstration, and pardon the washed out images, but this does visualize how closely these marks are alike. Are we supposed to believe this is yet ANOTHER coincidence in the Ramsey case? Marks on her body at autopsy somehow are COINCIDENTALLY nearly identical to those in a photo shoot earlier that summer? But one is from a stun gun and the other from something else completely unrelated?

A rough comparison to approximate scale in cm:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by koldkase; May 31, 2012, 1:55 am at Thu May 31 1:55:42 UTC 2012.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Arrow

Wow. Just WOW.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Wow. Just WOW.
    No kidding.

And who would believe Patsy didn't know EXACTLY what made those marks? This was her pageant queen. Remember the "pageant scrub"? How many photos have we seen of this child, many from professional photography sessions, just like THIS ONE was. In her six years of life, JonBenet had more photographs taken of her than most of us will in a lifetime.

Yet Patsy let Lou Smit spread that "stun gun" propaganda around like it was the gospel.

Another Ramsey LIE--told about the MURDER of their DAUGHTER.

Hotdam! Will I EVAH not get pizzed all over again at the blatant hypocrisy and criminality of these...CREATURES?!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

What interests me about the stun gun theory is that it would seem at first that evidence of a stun gun favors IDI. Yet- a video manual for a stun gun (but no actual stun gun) was found in the home....where is the stun gun that went with that video? Anyone ever ask them? Bet not.
    Then, you see photos like this one that seem to show the same kind of marks. Add that to the parents' refusal (and the DA's refusal to override it) to exhume her and I think we can see that the stun gun use doesn't really exclude RDI after all.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I think we have that answer, in part, with these photos; if that's from a stun gun, she was being stunned long before that night.

Now for another amateur demonstration, and pardon the washed out images, but this does visualize how closely these marks are alike. Are we supposed to believe this is yet ANOTHER coincidence in the Ramsey case? Marks on her body at autopsy somehow are COINCIDENTALLY nearly identical to those in a photo shoot earlier that summer? But one is from a stun gun and the other from something else completely unrelated?

A rough comparison to approximate scale in cm:

The internet poster "Mikie" used that very photo of an example of how JB had been stun gunned before. Not buyin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by whitewitch1 View Post
    The internet poster "Mikie" used that very photo of an example of how JB had been stun gunned before. Not buyin' it.
    Me, either. Whatever made the marks, it was something common in her life, maybe some activity she did which caused her to bump into something or lean or fall onto something? A trampoline? Rock climbing equipment? Something in the car or house she might hit with her leg, back, or fall on her face on top of...?

Maybe something her brother hit her with playfully? Or a swing or slide?

It wouldn't be seasonal or she wouldn't have the bruises in summer and winter. A piece of furniture jutting out somewhere?

Any ideas?

Oh, let me say of Mikie--a very sweet-natured person.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

It could also be a simple allergic reacton of the skin which happens to many of us, now-n-then, KK. Happens to me ! :( Starts off looking exactly like this photo and then can end up with a cluster of them.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I admit that the marks are about the same size and distance from each other as the marks on JB's body, though the color seems more faded. Of course, this could be because they were healed and the ones on her corpse were fresh.

Without a real medical examination to determine if the marks on the corpse were electrical burns, we'll never know.

Default Stun guns leave welts, NOT LITTLE ROUND CIRCLES!

What I can't understand is why the stun gun theory ever got traction because stun gun prongs don't make round, little, marks like those seen on JonBenet. Instead, the electrical arcing BETWEEN the prongs leaves welts and inflammation under the skin!

Lou Smit was so wrong about so many things! Are we to believe NO ONE ever told him how a stun gun works and what marks it really leaves, or was he too stupid and stubborn to believe it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...ead.php?t=5317

August 31, 2004, 11:53 am

Ginja

"stun gun misuse"
    -------------------

The marks on JonBenet are too "perfectly" shaped...as small round dots. To me, this indicates misuse of a stun gun if those marks were actually left from a stun gun. The perp would have had to hold the stun gun on her skin, making contact with the skin, while triggering the gun. The problem is that stun guns work by the electrical current jumping back and forth between the two prongs to create the electrical arch that does the stunning.

So when the perp stuns someone, it's the electrical arcing that makes contact with the skin, NOT THE PRONGS! That electrical arcing leaves welts, NOT LITTLE ROUND CIRCLES!

Stun guns don't burn the skin. What they do is wreak havoc with the nerves in the tissue under the skin. There's inflammation and welting on the top of the skin, but underneath the skin is the real proof of stun gun use.

FWIW, I think Wecht was right when he called these marks punctate wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I admit that the marks are about the same size and distance from each other as the marks on JB's body, though the color seems more faded. Of course, this could be because they were healed and the ones on her corpse were fresh.

Without a real medical examination to determine if the marks on the corpse were electrical burns, we'll never know.
    I thought the medical examiner described the marks, and not as "burns"? I'll have to check that again to be sure, but I thought I remembered this being discussed at times and pointed out that the ME did not identify the marks as burns.

If you prefer, you can just to to the online page with the documentation put up by a poster who used to be very active on the forums, Cutter:

http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/stungun.html
    Last edited by Cherokee; June 5, 2012, 1:18 pm at Tue Jun 5 13:18:27 UTC 2012.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~