Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    I got it, I got it...it is Flat Stanley or Flat Stella, or both!
    http://www.pleasanton.k12.ca.us/vall...e/stanley.html
    Oh my gosh! It's the NINJA INTRUDER! You've solved it, Moab!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Default bag

Please notice in an above post where some questioning is going on Lou says the paper bag is an evidence bag but he says it was found in the room in a bag and says thats all he can say. So presumably the brown paper bag was an evidence bag and the rope was in an unspecified bag when it was found.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    Please notice in an above post where some questioning is going on Lou says the paper bag is an evidence bag but he says it was found in the room in a bag and says thats all he can say. So presumably the brown paper bag was an evidence bag and the rope was in an unspecified bag when it was found.
    It must have been in another paper bag because that's what the Carnes order says. That other paper bag, then, must be in evidence.

Trip DeMuth doesn't say it was found in a bag and neither Smit nor DeMuth shows this bag to Patsy to see if she recognizes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post
    Right. But Kane said on Dan Abrams' show on MSNBC, I think it was, that it was found in a "duffle" type bag. I believe Thomas and/or Schiller also said that, as it was common knowledge until Team Ramsey decided to make out like it was found in a paper bag in the room. (Good old "Disinformation" Smit strikes again!)

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by fr brown View Post
    It must have been in another paper bag because that's what the Carnes order says. That other paper bag, then, must be in evidence.

Trip DeMuth doesn't say it was found in a bag and neither Smit nor DeMuth shows this bag to Patsy to see if she recognizes it.
    No, it wasn't "another" paper bag that it was found in. (See post above.) It only became "a paper bag" when Carnes "opinion" came out. Then the swampsters took that and ran with it, of course.

My guess is that Smit just forgot what the heck he was talking about when he was being deposed for the Wolf case.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    No, it wasn't "another" paper bag that it was found in. (See post above.) It only became "a paper bag" when Carnes "opinion" came out. Then the swampsters took that and ran with it, of course.

My guess is that Smit just forgot what the heck he was talking about when he was being deposed for the Wolf case.
    Yeah, I thought it unlikely there were two paper bags.

Smit might have gotten confused during his depo, but I doubt if Lin Wood was.

Thanks, koldkase, you're a walking encyclopedia.
    Last edited by fr brown; November 9, 2009, 10:04 am at Mon Nov 9 10:04:59 UTC 2009. Reason: typo

Smit might have gotten confused during his depo, but I doubt if Lin Wood was.
    SMIT was most always confused about something fr brown, it was his MO. I also agree with you that Wood knew EXACTLY what he was saying and doing. He was famous for that.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Thanks, koldkase, you're a walking encyclopedia.
    Pathetic, isn't it?

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    SMIT was most always confused about something fr brown, it was his MO. I also agree with you that Wood knew EXACTLY what he was saying and doing. He was famous for that.
    Oh, how Wood got Hunter boxed in with that "5 point scale" bullchit! That scale came straight from Team DISINFORMATION Ramsey in their book! What a bunch of lying, conniving, child-killer protecting azzholes they all are!

A child died, you soulless devils!

Oh, right. They don't care.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

I'm bumping this thread because Whitson's and Smit's book Injustice suggests, apparently, that JonBenet might have been killed by a climber named Bob.

Years ago Smit told Erin Moriarty of 48 Hours that the intruder had brought a rope with him and left it in the Ramseys' house. Given that JonBenet was photographed with the rope years earlier, this is obviously untrue. You'd think that absurdities like this would just die.

There are photos of the rope on the first post of this thread. (It's not a climbing rope like climbers use, but you could have a game of tug-o-war with it.)

So the Smit/Whitson theory is that JonBenet was killed by a climber on the basis of a rope which is not a climbing rope and which belonged to the Ramseys for years.

I'm bumping this thread because Whitson's and Smit's book Injustice suggests, apparently, that JonBenet might have been killed by a climber named Bob.

Years ago Smit told Erin Moriarty of 48 Hours that the intruder had brought a rope with him and left it in the Ramseys' house. Given that JonBenet was photographed with the rope years earlier, this is obviously untrue. You'd think that absurdities like this would just die.

There are photos of the rope on the first post of this thread. (It's not a climbing rope like climbers use, but you could have a game of tug-o-war with it.)

So the Smit/Whitson theory is that JonBenet was killed by a climber on the basis of a rope which is not a climbing rope and which belonged to the Ramseys for years.
    Yeah, that's par for Team Ramsey.

Reminds me of the complete nonsense Disinformation Lou put forth under oath in the Wolf lawsuit deposition Judge Carnes based her equally dumb "opinion" on about the brown paper bag fibers found "in JonBenet's bed" and "in the body bag," in which that old intruder rope had been carried by the foreign faction.

Along with the stun gun, a bowl of pineapple, a Santa Bear, cord, duct tape, Bloomies size 12-14, a Maglite, an alarm clock to wake him when the family finally went to bed...am I leaving anything out? Oh, yeah, his DNA scrub kit--because the intruder is obviously the only person who DIDN'T leave behind DNA.

Fast forward a few years to our look at the actual LE transcripts of John and Patsy being interviewed by Smit and Haney in 1998 and there's Lou Smit showing JR pictures and pointing out the brown paper bag the rope was in BELONGED TO THE BPD, PROVIDED TO BAG THE EVIDENCE.

Wolf was robbed. Twice.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~