Has John Ramsey remarried?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Karen

Karen Member

I was looking around and came across this article. I've read it before and it is a bit old but at the top there is an update. If you read the very top update it says JR has remarried. Anybody know anything about this?

http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

If I'm not suppose to post this link just delete. Thanks.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I couldn't find it but today just happens to be JR's birthday

He has the perpetual birthday gift: Freedom

3. Elle

Elle Member

These articles from Crime Magazine have been posted here before, Karen. No need to delete it. They keep updating their information and this is good. I personally think it is one of the best magazines to read when it comes to the JonBenét story.

Thank you for posting this. It is always good to revise.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I'm not seeing anything about John Ramsey getting married again at that link, either.

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

update

The only thing I see about update is at the bottom and says it was last updated Aug. 6,2009 and will be updated again.

6. Karen

Karen Member

This is what I read:

"To the extent that we may have contributed in any way to the public perception that you might have been involved in this crime, I am deeply sorry," Lacy wrote in an exoneration letter to John Ramsey, who now has remarried and lives in Michigan. "No innocent person should have to endure such an extensive trial in the court of public opinion."

This is in the update at the top of the page. It says Editors Note above the update at the top. Second paragraph.

7. Karen

Karen Member

So I'm the only one who can see it? I must be in the Twilight Zone!:abnormal:

8. Harley

Harley Member

I see it Karen.

9. Barbara

LOL, Sorry Karen I didn't read that earlier. I was looking for an "update" or something. I have heard nothing about Johnny getting re-married and I'm sure we would have heard something somewhere

Of course, for some of us, posting on this case forever, we ARE in the Twilight Zone

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Oh yea

I was looking for something that said "update". lol Now I see it.

11. koldkase

Okay, I see it, too. I just skimmed that part, thinking it was at the very top where the "update" dates were just listed.

Who would John Ramsey have married in such a short time? He was seeing Beth a year or so after Patsy died, right?

Well, guess we have some sleuthing to do.

12. Karen

Karen Member

I'm sorry you guys I should have been more clear. I can see how you were looking for the word "update" now. Silly me. :blush: Anyway, the articles written there are very spot on and factual as far as I can see. I didn't read all of them because I had read them a long time ago.. I was grateful to see the truth in print. But since the articles are correct, even if they are old, it made me wonder if the "remarried" thing is correct also. Has anybody sleuthed this out yet? I wonder if we can get records online for Michigan for free?

13. Kelly

Kelly Member

Michigan does not have many online records that I could find. This voter registration is the only record I found for John.

Last Name
    RAMSEY First Name
    JOHN Middle Name
    BENNETT Name Suffix
    Birth Year 1943
    Gender M
    Date of Registration Apr 7 2008
    House Number 213
    Street Name ELM
    City CHARLEVOIX
    State MI
    ZIP Code 49720
    Voter ID 103324853
    County Code CHARLEVOIX
    Jurisdiction CHARLEVOIX CITY
    Ward Precinct 01018
    School Code CHARLEVOIX PUBLIC SCHOOLS
    State House 105
    State Senate 37
    US Congress 01
    County Commissioner 01
    Village Code 0
    Village Precinct School Precinct 00057
    Permanent Absentee Ind. N
    Status Type Active
    Above information as provided by state - below are our annotations
    213 Elm St
    City/State/ZIP
    Charlevoix MI 49720-1137

14. Kelly

Kelly Member

I looked further and found that a couple around John's age registered to vote at that address in May of 2009. Another male is listed at the same address who also registered in May of 2009. Judging from his age he is probably their son, even though the last names are different. John must have sold or rented that house after April 2008 when he registered to vote.

15. Elle

Elle Member

http://crimemagazine.com/jonbenet.htm

Editor's Note:

16. Barbara

If he is with Beth Holloway Twitty, maybe they are in Alabama and not Michigan at all

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

One would have thought there would have been media coverage of any new union in the Ramsey household. There was speculation a while back that JR was to marry Natallee Holloway's mother but I thought that didn't come to much?

Odd. John Andrew married. Could it be that someone mistook JAR for JR?

18. Karen

Karen Member

I;m not so sure the media is interested in the Ramseys anymore. I think something pretty sensational would have to happen to have JR dragged in to the spotlight again. It seems since Patsy died and Lacy issued her letter to JR nobody cares anymore. I believe now the majority (who know nothing about this case) think an intruder did it, thanks to Lacy's letter. So his getting remarried may not be noteworthy to the press or TV. Also I think that if one wants to get married secretly and privately, it can be done. Just ask Janet Jackson! there is one exception to my post. IF JR had married Beth Holloway there.s no way on earth they would have been able to keep that quiet. JR isn't that interesting without Patsy around, but pair him up with Beth and it's a whole different dynamic. THAT would be newsworthy. For that reason I don't think it is her.We need to get WhyNut over here to look up JR's plane travels lately. That may give us some kind of clue. Other than that I don't know if we'll ever find out if he is or isn't.

Thanx Kelly for looking into it.:)

19. Elle

Elle Member

I think everyone was floored by Lacey's exoneration of the Ramseys for JonBenét's death, Karen, that his new marriage was overlooked. Good for you spotting it and causing a kerfuffle. :)

20. koldkase

IF John got married, he could have done it privately, in a private ceremony in another country where it could have been filed by a lawyer or judge, etc., and wouldn't be noticed necessarily.

I found one reference to a radio report that he had remarried, but no reference to time, place, or even the exact time "someone" allegedly heard this, except for a general 10 months ago, but 10 months from when? Not even the radio station's identity was mentioned. It's useless gossip to me, so no point in putting that link here--I think it was at Answers.com or some such that came up from googling.

Beth Twitty/Holloway has been asked repeatedly about her relationship with John by reporters, even as late as this fall, and she continues to say they're just friends. I did find one article related to Natalie's disappearance in Aruba where John was allegedly in Aruba with Beth, but that was about a year or more old so seemed useless, as we know they were dating then.

If it's true, they've managed to keep it hidden. Can't say that I blame them for that. But Beth's roots are still in Arkansas, aren't they? John spent a lot of time flying to and from Arkansas this year, as I remember it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice