Who is THIS Blogger?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Dec 13, 2009.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I stumbled across this page while at Facebook and it led to even more goodies for us to open up for the Holidays...Speaking of JonBenet...So they say...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/SpeakingOfJonBenet

On that page, it gives the contact info for whomever this is and Then it starts getting even better...a familiar arrogant tone that every single Ramsey supporter uses to get across how nice the R's really are...:dervish:
    and the unsurprised Hatred for Mark Fuhrham and his Chapter on the Ramseys in his new book "The Murder Business - How The Media Turns Crime Into Entertainment and Subverts Justice" - gee, isn't that what John and The Patsy were hiding from while financially profitting at the same time?!

http://jonbenetsblogs.blogspot.com/

OF COURSE, instead of being asked to contact the Proper Law Enforcement Agencies in Boulder, Listen Carefully to the Instructions given at this site!!!

"Have information?
    If you know something about the crime committed against JonBenet, please contact the Fair Justice Foundation :dervish:

Call 206-312-7399 or send an email. mail to: jjackson1327@gmail.com"

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Yeah Right...send your tip to the main alive suspect...:laffbig:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know who she is, and obviously she doesn't want that known.

It's obvious she is RST, and from her "friends list," I'd guess she's either obsessed with LE or is in some related business.

I did notice that maimed is on her list. :floor:

And DonBradley, now "Fool's Gold," is also constantly commenting on her inane blogs. Neither of whom is worth the read. Same old spin.

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's probably Rainsnot ~ with a wannabee photo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice